Most Gorgeous Pussy on LPSG

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The threads about penises never start off by ruling out a third of them by saying "Oh well i hate the uncircumsized ones" or "He has to be uncircumsized or else his cock is ugly" or "If he has pubic hair- yuck" But the pussy threads always bring out these types of opinions that make those with smaller, larger, hairy or bald feel like shit. It's just the truth as to why i've seen women (including myself) avoid participating in these threads.

You're kidding right.

Not only does that happen all the time with dick threads we had one comparing circ'd cocks to dog dicks outright.

This thread didn't start by excluding any kind of pussy. Some may have voiced preferences but you'll notice that those preferences are all over the map.

You and I are happy to post that we like a furry man knowing full well that some guys are less hairy. Why should it be a problem for the guys to say what they like?

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is without much sense.
I admire all genuine pussies on LPSG (and some not on it) <3
Even as I write here and think about them I feel tension in my pants hehe

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You're kidding right.

Not only does that happen all the time with dick threads we had one comparing circ'd cocks to dog dicks outright.

This thread didn't start by excluding any kind of pussy. Some may have voiced preferences but you'll notice that those preferences are all over the map.

You and I are happy to post that we like a furry man knowing full well that some guys are less hairy. Why should it be a problem for the guys to say what they like?

The OP didnt make any negative comments about his preferences, but it only takes a few minutes to get the "i hate gash pussies" or "i hate hairy pussies, they look disgusting" or "bald pussies look like little girls" or "i hate pussies that look beefy"

I guess the hottest cocks threads i've read typically just include names that people like, not usually insults about certain looking cocks others like. It only takes a couple of responses to start the "i hate such and such pussies" and then i feel like it sort of shuts down the thread from female participation at that point.

It seems like there is a general concensus that people love big tits and big cocks but when pussies get brought up all sorts of things get brought up that could make a woman feel very inadequate. I think a lot of females getting paranoid about wanting to their labia cut down have to do with the crude manner in which guys are known to voice their opinion about it.

Note the guy who said that women who had small inner labia were considered to be "non pussies" i bet he wouldnt like it if i considered his dick to be a non-dick.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't think so. The meat comes from the labia majora, an arched mons and good circulation. :smile:

Probably depends on where you are located because larger inner labia is always referred to as looking like roast beef or beefy. I have a very prominant pubis mons but i've never been referred to as beefy. Maybe i could be in certain areas of the world though.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
For me, and what do I know, a strong mons is a sign of a woman who enjoys a good hard fucking, the labia minora are never fluffy, maybe slices of Kobe, it is the majora that give the beefiness. TBH, I have no idea what other people and cultures think or say, but for me, the meatiness is in the outer lips.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess the hottest cocks threads i've read typically just include names that people like, not usually insults about certain looking cocks others like. It only takes a couple of responses to start the "i hate such and such pussies" and then i feel like it sort of shuts down the thread from female participation at that point.

It seems like there is a general concensus that people love big tits and big cocks but when pussies get brought up all sorts of things get brought up that could make a woman feel very inadequate. I think a lot of females getting paranoid about wanting to their labia cut down have to do with the crude manner in which guys are known to voice their opinion about it.

Note the guy who said that women who had small inner labia were considered to be "non pussies" i bet he wouldnt like it if i considered his dick to be a non-dick.
Isn't that kinda what this site does to a majority of men?

I happen to have one of those 'non pussies' as he terms it and I only found the term amusing.

Anyone who is made paranoid because someone doesn't favour their particular attributes needs to grow up. It only means that particular person isn't for them. Is anyone seriously going to put their therapist on speed dial because a random person on the internet said something unflattering about a type of genital appearance that's similar to theirs?

I know that my cup size only having a single letter means that I won't appeal to the guys hunting for Dolly Parton proportions. Oh, well.

I also don't care what descriptive terms people who don't like pubic hair choose to use. It's not going to make me paranoid or change my mind about shaved pubic areas looking like chicken skin and naked mole rats.

It's my prerogative to think that way and my right to say it. Just as it is for those who don't happen to like my, or any other person's attributes.

If you don't like the way a particular poster expresses themselves, fine. Take issue with that person but not the thread just because they posted in it.

Nobody is being insulted directly here.
Why the sensitivity?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Gilette, i think i was explaining why most of the regular females are avoiding this thread, even though they want women to post their pussies in the thread. I thought it would be helpful to explain it so they didnt get too disappointed by the lack of female response. Some threads go over well in the womens issue forum, others don't. Men usually want to know why. I explained my point of view.

I dont need therapy over it or anything.

B_coko23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After reading all of this, im not shure what to think of mine then! I like my pussy, very tight, nice colour labia not in the way and my boyfriend goes crazy about it!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you all think to much!Lets bump uglys,have fun, and just enjoy how good it feels!And for God's sake close your eyes while your riding the wave!!!!!!Cause it'll make you dizzy,don't we all want to be high?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It took me years to "like" mine but now i love it :07: Fleshy on the outside, tight on the inside and it works right every time. Couldn't ask for anything more then that!

:clit:
I'm with Lee on this one..mine isnt as fleshy on the outside as hers, but same basic concept. I understand what MR is saying about the tight ones being compared to prepubescent girls, but I've had both (super tight, and with aging less so- outside not inside) But it's one of those things that is just part of your body and you cant change it unless you go have surgery, so you might as well be happy with it.

4x4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the big pussies that take fist and huge dildos arent attractive. When it looks like a kid could pop out with our being dialated thats to big. I dont know why women dont want to keep them small looking. A hand up a pussy isnt attractive bc its going to look like a catchers mit when the hand comes out

Just shows that we are all different. For me the best combination is a large pussy and small boobs. A few extra points for a well defined cameltoe.