Most Gorgeous Pussy on LPSG

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Umm... you joined the Large Penis Support Group. Obviously you don't have to have a large penis to contribute, but I'm puzzled about your horror that there are so many size queens here.

Horror about size queens in here? Are you totally retarded or something? Of course the women in here are gonna be size queens, when the name of the forum is LPSG. I'm not at all surprised about that.
And besides that, most women are size queens - and now I'm talking about women that are not a member of this forum/site.

I'm also puzzled you feel justified having a preference regarding penis size when you hypocritically feel men shouldn't have one regarding a woman's weight. Especially considering a person can help what their weight is, but not penis size.

Exactly. Women are such shallow hypocrites.

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Everything under 8,9,10 inches is ridiculous, immasculine, gross etc..."

Marcus, would you be able to cite any examples of women saying things like this? Because the majority of the time I've been in chat and the inevitable question comes up "What size do you have to have, what is your minimum, etc"...almost all the females say the same thing. It depends entirely on the person, we don't walk around with a tape measure, personality comes first, etc. etc.

I have yet to see any statements like the above....?

I was exaggerating a bit... I haven't been reading that much in this forum, but from what I've read it seems that women have a VERY clear idea of how long and thick a cock should be.
I also read on several other forums for women - forums which are not about big cocks like this one - and most women are size queens. Several sex surveys show the same. Almost every woman wants at least 7 inches.
I'm not blaming women for wanting a huge cock, I just think it's extremely hypocritic, stupid and unsympathetic when they get mad at guys for wanting a slim/beautiful/big-breasted women

And those examples I mentioned, are quotes I've seen from women in other forums.

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Marcus, there is one woman on this site that makes her large cock preferences very clear, don't lump the rest of us in with her.

And i'm not a hypocrite as you can't find any of my posts that have insulted men, critized any penis here or not here or anything regarding male genitalia that could have made you or anyone else feel inadequate. If you find something that i've written that says such, then you can call me a hypocrite. Until then, my opinion on this is very sincere. Because i apply the same mentality towards men as i do women about this.

I apologise then. I just got the impression that you're were being hypocritic.

Women are just as paranoid about their vagina's as men are about their penises. They fear its too big, too small, too lippy, not lippy enough, etc. Does it smell bad? Should it have hair, no hair? It's coloring could be wrong....does it look like roast beef?

Yes, you're probably right. But I'm quite sure that the pressure is a lot bigger on men. Women know exactly what kind of penis they want and only choose those guys that can live up to those expectations.

I'm not here because i love big cocks, im here because i've had a lot of trouble with a larger cock and i did some googling on how to help with it and thus i found lpsg.

Alright then :)

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Horror about size queens in here? Are you totally retarded or something? Of course the women in here are gonna be size queens, when the name of the forum is LPSG. I'm not at all surprised about that.
And besides that, most women are size queens - and now I'm talking about women that are not a member of this forum/site.

Exactly. Women are such shallow hypocrites.

I find this post not only immature and ignorant, but also offensive.

Why should it be so upsetting that women have a preference in terms of penis size, when the purpose of the penis during sex is to stimulate our inside parts, parts that vary in size as much as the penises do? All most of us look for is a penis that we will actually feel (i.e. bigger than five inches) but that won't hurt us (smaller than eight inches, in my case, but different for everyone).

On the other hand, I have no problem with men preferring different shapes and sizes of women. My problem starts when men mouth off about larger girls and make us feel dreadful about it. This happens all the time, in person, in forums, in the media, in society at large. However, I have never, and would never, make a man feel bad about the size of his penis.

Maybe do some research the next time you want to insult someone?

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find this post not only immature and ignorant, but also offensive.

Well, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...

Why should it be so upsetting that women have a preference in terms of penis size, when the purpose of the penis during sex is to stimulate our inside parts, parts that vary in size as much as the penises do? All most of us look for is a penis that we will actually feel (i.e. bigger than five inches) but that won't hurt us (smaller than eight inches, in my case, but different for everyone).

Why is it so upsetting that men have a preference in terms of breast size, the woman's weight etc.?
I have no problem with women preferring huge cocks.

BlunderWoman said:
On the other hand, I have no problem with men preferring different shapes and sizes of women. My problem starts when men mouth off about larger girls and make us feel dreadful about it. This happens all the time, in person, in forums, in the media, in society at large. However, I have never, and would never, make a man feel bad about the size of his penis.

Just because YOU don't do it, it doesn't mean that other woman act and behave like you. Most women make men feel inadequate ALL THE TIME both in person and in forum. And if you think that the media and society aren't making men feel inadequate and dreadful then you're simply ignorant.

BlunderWoman said:
Maybe do some research the next time you want to insult someone?
You should do the same.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Most women make men feel inadequate ALL THE TIME both in person and in forum.

Really? Just what kinda women do you know in your day-to-day life, anyway? And please give examples of where women have done this here, if you were referring to this forum that is.

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? Just what kinda women do you know in your day-to-day life, anyway? And please give examples of where women have done this here, if you were referring to this forum that is.

What's your point?
Are you trying to say that women never to do that and that they're the pinnacle of good behavior, while men constanly make women feel inadequate and dreadful?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just wondering who the people on LPSG think as the most beautiful pussy. Of all the ones i've seen so far on LPSG, my favourite is definately Amber1's.
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/174878/cat/500/ppuser/333680

The colour, size, shape, hair, everything about this pussy is just gorgeous to me. It is aesthetically a very beautiful pussy, and i'm sure it feels/tastes good too! :rolleyes:

Do any other people here have a favourite pussy at LPSG, or do any of you ladies wish to show us a photo of yours?

I can't believe I didn't make your favorites list! :irked: :cry: :eek:
MMR stole my line, I have a textbook perfect pussy. :cool:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Are you trying to say that women never to do that and that they're the pinnacle of good behavior, while men constanly make women feel inadequate and dreadful?

Nope, just that not everyone is like that.