Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not in to him...however, I have an idea for a tv show. It is called "hottie bum." Great looking guys set up with chicks but they are actually just a bum. There are two guys in the greater area where I live and they are ripped and rather handsome. My friends now always call out "Hottie bum" when we see them.

praxis

Just Browsing
Media
He's Beautiful. He looks pissed off, but that could be any number of things. I bet when he smiles, it's all over for anyone with eyes and a heart.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He has a very put together look, especially considering his state as a beggar. Shabby, but chic.

Can't help but notice that he is an addict, though...cancer stick dangling out of his mouth.

Mushrhoom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Smoking is pretty-much endemic in China, as well as a lot of SE Asia. It doesn't carry the social stigma that it does in the US.

The guy - well he's kinda cute. I'd have no idea what he's like unless I spoke to him. Might be OK - might be someone I'd prefer to avoid.

I just hope someone had the courtesy to ask him first before exploiting his image on the internet.

K.Dst

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wouldn't say he's awesome, but he certainly has class.

Smoking is pretty-much endemic in China, as well as a lot of SE Asia. It doesn't carry the social stigma that it does in the US.

That actually is a great source of concern for the medical world in China, until about twenty years ago smoking was pretty rare in China and it exploded dramatically.
And now we begin to see the impact on the number of lung-cancer cases.

The worst part of this is that it is only the beginning... Chinese women where left relatively untouched by this bad habit, but it's beginning to change and if they start smoking as much as men do...

SeanLee

Just Browsing
Media
Lol, I know him. There are a lot of version, some poeple PS many famous people's face instead of his face. So funny, lol

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen better looking beggars (as strange as that is to say). Had one guy who I often saw near work who looked like a scruffier version of Brad Piit. Always made sure that I gave some food if I saw him.

Apparently when this photo went viral a news crew went and found him on the street. He was scared and paranoid. He's a hobo for a reason, probably some type of mental disorder. Imagine how scary it would be to have someone come up and say hey, 'can we interview you on camera, the internet has decided you're the worlds hottest hobo.'