Most Handsome LPSG Member

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Well yeah, I'm flattered, I try my best to have a fun gallery, but I'm dfinitely not the only one. I like Artful Dodger his gallery and JasonDawgxxx too. They are great too.
But thanks for the people who already voted for me! I really appreciate that you people can appreciate my gallery and looks and not only my dick :p

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some woman told a this short man that I look creapy and this man was flixing his arms in front of me, I should have flixed my arms back at him.

Im 6'5" 214 pounds with a 36" waist :(
I guess Im not handsome at all.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which one were they referring to? You? The member? Or both?

I vote both.:biggrin1:

Dont give him any compliments! His head is already too big as it is. Wait a minute that didnt sound right...:eek: Even though I hate to admit you are probably right, I man you arent anyone's ugly duckling yourself .Heck this place is filled with some fine specimens of masculine pulchritude. It really is a shame! Dont even get me started on some of the fabulous ladies here.

Last edited:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmm I believe there was a thread about this a while back and I recall making quite a long list at the time....

My votes go for

Oh_Yeah
Rocky The Bu11
Exwhysee
Rec3000
Sneaky117
Lex
Industrialize
JamieFord
Pieterjoke
12inchpianist
Mattness
TallGuyIE
BF2K
Boricuabichu
Numbers
Rico
DannyDong
Syddykitty
Unique_Exposure
Prince_Will
Artful Dodger
Jasondawgxxx
YngJock

Oh and a shout out for my ladies including
Bikergirlatl,
Njqt466
Mikayla,
Spoiled Princess

Oh this list could go on and on - basically, check out my friends list!

Last edited:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are so many handsome men on this site it would be silly of me to even start to REC- er I mean rattle them off. I'd probably have to do it alphabetically, from "a" to XYZ. And since I have OC disorder I wouldn't be able to post a list until I felt it was complete. Which would be rather ROCKY, enough so to make my green eyes turn HAZEL and transport me to another DEMENTION. Plus there are a few NOVICEs here I've been lucky enough to meet in person who I know are wicked handsome despite not having face pics in their galleries.

Kinda like me. :redface: :tongue:

But if I were to reveal one person on my list... I have to agree that Pieter is very, very lickable. Makes me wish his % was skewed the other way. :tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Which one were they referring to? You? The member? Or both?

I vote both.:biggrin1:

Dont give him any compliments! His head is already too big as it is. Wait a minute that didnt sound right...:eek: Even though I hate to admit you are probably right, I man you arent anyone's ugly duckling yourself. Heck this place is filled with some fine specimens of masculine pulchritude. It really is a shame! Dont even get me started on some of the fabulous ladies here.

Thanks for the compliment. I thought that I skerd peeps off with my face pics. Not many comments. So, I took them down. After all, I am not the Abercrombie+Fitch guy or the buff dude of my youth. It was nice for a change to show everyone who I was though. :smile:

I didn't notice that he has a big head. We will be looking for BIGHEAD since they already found BIGFOOT. We will reconnoiter at a later time to exchange intel about the mysterious creature BIGHEAD. :wink: :biggrin1:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can go with Flameboy's list and just about everyone listed so far, including most of the posters. I also really like pcbeachboy, Mr. Hardcock, joeyfeet, Zorgolio, _avg_ and there's one other guy but he doesn't have any pics posted.