Most Handsome LPSG Member

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are so many handsome men on this site it would be silly of me to even start to REC- er I mean rattle them off. I'd probably have to do it alphabetically, from "a" to XYZ. And since I have OC disorder I wouldn't be able to post a list until I felt it was complete. Which would be rather ROCKY, enough so to make my green eyes turn HAZEL and transport me to another DEMENTION. Plus there are a few NOVICEs here I've been lucky enough to meet in person who I know are wicked handsome despite not having face pics in their galleries.

Kinda like me. :redface: :tongue:

But if I were to reveal one person on my list... I have to agree that Pieter is very, very lickable. Makes me wish his % was skewed the other way. :tongue:

Clever. :tongue:

slcnewlife64

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Beauty is relative, and relatives are beautiful...

So what makes you think someone is beautiful? I think knowing them through experiences or watching how they are in certain situations...What influences your opinions on beauty and attractiveness...?. When you look in the mirror what do you want to see? Does a smile make a difference? I am influenced by cheekbones and eyes, lips and hair...It is not just a certain thing I look for but the total package. I need a touch of real but a mystique that shines through. What about you?. have been thinking alot lately about society's views on beauty. The standards of attractiveness have changed so much over the centuries- from sturdy to dainty, aristocratic features to china-doll. Each culture sees different things as beautiful, and our own outlook on the world starts shaping from early life. What we see as lovely, valuable, comes from what we are told, and even more by what we see. So based on this... here's my list:

Calboner (He's passion)
Pieterjoke (his big blue eyes say it all)
dutchy1302000 (his face is pure lust)
OCMusclejock (this guy is pure gold)
boyindahood (killer smile)
industrialsize (what a guy)
skipFL
princeharryishairy
tripodchicago
bmedvers7
shawn dillan
jasondawgxxx

Last edited:

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
only saw his cock, but if his face is as pretty as his cock he's the best looking guy in the world..

He's not even on here anymore.

His name was "Hardguard". Enough said, right guys?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Duh -- ALL of my friends are handsome, however, sigh, some of them aren't even here any more, which is why I probably spend so much time talking to myself these days.

In any case, I have decided that the following members of LPSG are to be commended for their looks, personality and sense of humor:

Dumbcow -- although he's probably gotten himself lost in Farmer John's greener grass or maybe weeds got him at last

Hootie -- love that cute, furry monkey; he always gives me the giggles

TheDUDEofDestiny -- I've never seen a pic, but with that quick wit, who needs a picture?

Drifterwood -- sigh, I hope he isn't gone forever.

Mr. Hardcock -- beyond cheeky!!

Monstro -- hardly ever here, but he's a bookaholic like me (great dick too!)

ZOS23xy -- mmmmmm whatta cowboy!

Skull Mason -- do I need to explain?!

SLB -- the man that The-Artist-Formerly-Known-As-Prince is always copying!

Dong20 -- mmmmmm! (but always traveling!)

Jeff Black -- sigh, not here anymore

invisibleman -- I've only seen glimpses of roofies, but I just adore ANYONE from
mancrushfordshire!

jakeatolla -- a reliable source of amusement! :biggrin:

OB -- bows three times!

Tripod -- one handsome piece of East Coast meat!

Guy-jin -- anyone who can get away with stuffing his pants (and when he doesn't even need to!) deserves a right honorable mention!

Stretch -- oooooooh, sooooo evilly handsome!

Ding! I've run out of time. Someone remind me if I've forgotten you!

OMG!!!! I forgot Rico!!! (Grabs back the crown!)

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with most of your list but you let out a few of my faves: TruckerTexman, HickBoy, Tallguypns, HotRocker982,

Hmmmm I believe there was a thread about this a while back and I recall making quite a long list at the time....
My votes go for

Oh_Yeah
Rocky The Bu11
Exwhysee
Rec3000
Sneaky117
Lex
Industrialize
JamieFord
Pieterjoke
12inchpianist
Mattness
TallGuyIE
BF2K
Boricuabichu
Numbers
Rico
DannyDong
Syddykitty
Unique_Exposure
Prince_Will
Artful Dodger
Jasondawgxxx
YngJock

Oh and a shout out for my ladies including
Bikergirlatl,
Njqt466
Mikayla,
Spoiled Princess

Oh this list could go on and on - basically, check out my friends list!
Thanks for the mention sweetie.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Duh -- ALL of my friends are handsome, however, sigh, some of them aren't even here any more, which is why I probably spend so much time talking to myself these days.

In any case, I have decided that the following members of LPSG are to be commended for their looks, personality and sense of humor:

Dumbcow -- although he's probably gotten himself lost in Farmer John's greener grass or maybe weeds got him at last

TheDUDEofDestiny -- I've never seen a pic, but with that quick wit, who needs a picture?

invisibleman -- I've only seen glimpses of roofies, but I just adore ANYONE from
mancrushfordshire!

OB -- bows three times!

Guy-jin -- anyone who can get away with stuffing his pants (and when he doesn't even need to!) deserves a right honorable mention!

Such a hot piece of woman notices little ol me?? :redface:

Love those beautiful cheeks of yours darling...and your stunner face! :wink:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

The cow has impeccable Emily Post approved manners. Funny...every time he invites people over for a plate of grass. The constables unhinge the barndoor with brute force.

:boggled::dunno:

mancrushfordshire!

"Hot Milf and Roofies!!!
I am floored. Thanks for the compliment. If you like cock...you LIVE in Mankers--trust me. But I live on the east end and the men look like Jason Statham and Timothy Dalton. Even the black guys. The hispanic men look like Matt Damon. The Swedish men...Ben Affleck.
The Asian men look like Michael C. Hall though. But I don't hate. I am an Equal Opportunity Celebrity Lookalike gawker. :wink:

OB -- bows three times!

Yeah. I just wanna watch while you hit that. :mischievous:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Realizing that it might appear inappropriate to nominate and vote for myself, I am selecting all the men I've ogled and a special mention to that special gentleman Donkeyboy9 who has posted some of the most delectable photos I've ever seen. Hmm..I guess I'll cast my vote for him.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Beauty is relative, and relatives are beautiful...

So what makes you think someone is beautiful? I think knowing them through experiences or watching how they are in certain situations...What influences your opinions on beauty and attractiveness...?. When you look in the mirror what do you want to see? Does a smile make a difference? I am influenced by cheekbones and eyes, lips and hair...It is not just a certain thing I look for but the total package. I need a touch of real but a mystique that shines through. What about you?. have been thinking alot lately about society's views on beauty. The standards of attractiveness have changed so much over the centuries- from sturdy to dainty, aristocratic features to china-doll. Each culture sees different things as beautiful, and our own outlook on the world starts shaping from early life. What we see as lovely, valuable, comes from what we are told, and even more by what we see. So based on this... here's my list:

Calboner (He's passion)
Pieterjoke (his big blue eyes say it all)
dutchy1302000 (his face is pure lust)
OCMusclejock (this guy is pure gold)
boyindahood (killer smile)
industrialsize (what a guy)
skipFL
princeharryishairy
tripodchicago
bmedvers7
shawn dillan
jasondawgxxx

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are so many handsome men on this site it would be silly of me to even start to REC- er I mean rattle them off. I'd probably have to do it alphabetically, from "a" to XYZ. And since I have OC disorder I wouldn't be able to post a list until I felt it was complete. Which would be rather ROCKY, enough so to make my green eyes turn HAZEL and transport me to another DEMENTION. Plus there are a few NOVICEs here I've been lucky enough to meet in person who I know are wicked handsome despite not having face pics in their galleries.

Kinda like me. :redface: :tongue:

But if I were to reveal one person on my list... I have to agree that Pieter is very, very lickable. Makes me wish his % was skewed the other way. :tongue:

:) you're too much ... thanks sexy!