Most handsome on LPSG

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yeah, d'uh. Funny thing is she's hotter than most of the pics the fakers steal, and she's actually a real person. But easily among the most beautiful people here, and nice to boot.
Others off the top of my head
SurferGirlCA- beautiful smile, amazing body, winning personality
MercurialBliss- ass to die for, very suckable nipples, easily among the coolest people I know
I don't like SkullMason or Punisher because they're prettier than I am.
Lex is gorgeous though you can't really tell from his gallery, and I can't hold his good looks against him because he's such an awesome guy.
KY_Kara- is she still around? Is that even the right name? I forget. hawt.
Could make a much longer list but I need to stop wasting time.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew, Sk_bum, No_Strings, Lex, Wrey, Xavian, HardGaurd, DJG, and .... ugh there are a few I can't think of.

Lex is gorgeous though you can't really tell from his gallery, and I can't hold his good looks against him because he's such an awesome guy.

You are both too kind. I am just me.

And NIC160, you had your fair share of admirers that day, including my BF.

WOOOF!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darn, I knew I would forget somebody.:eek:

Uncut
Mattness
MysteryMeat
Viewfromthetop
ThePipe
Novice_Bottom
Drex
Ray6955
Oversizedloadnyc
The Scotsman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HickBoy
Your Average Guy
Biguyinsocal
TeflonDon
Kiwistuff
Skull Mason
Xavian

OMG! :flirt: Do you mean to tell me there are faces on this site too?!?

Hahaha :biggrin1: Yes, I have noticed quite a few men here who are easy on the eyes, from the neck up, as well as from the neck down. :05:

This is an abbreviated list in no particular order. I will have to add to it after dinner. :05:

HickBoy
Your Average Guy
Biguyinsocal
TeflonDon
Kiwistuff
Skull Mason
Xavian

krashdown

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first 5 that come to mind and in no particular order:

NineInchCock_160IQ
DC_DEEP
Nitrofiend
novice_btm
nakedwally

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are lots of extremely good looking guys on here but I never mention favourites by name, they know who they are and you start mentioning favourites and someone somewhere goes awww why didn't she/he mention me. In any case on any list of favourites the people mentioned are quite often simply the ones who are more vocal or who post more, or they happen to be someone the poster actually talks to.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok

I didnt think I could answer intelligently without looking in the gallery. What a Pandora's box! LOL! I dont think I got half way through before I had to come out because I had stimulus overload. SO if I didnt get down to the letters in your name so sorry .I may go back and try to do the whole lot. THere are a number of lurkers who are absolutely stunning here. It is a shame that I havent seen the pics of many of the regular posters. I am sure that you too are quite attractive.I can only rate the faces I have seen. On and off the board.If I forgot to add you fear not I will when I remember. Well here goes as far as I could see.(Before I crashed and burned)

Men

dxjnorto,giosam,DCDeep,NakedWally,Backflip61,Gabriel, DarkAngel220,Big gymrat,Renrawtime, Pryvate, Krashdown,DeeBLackthorne, VInny Spirruncino, Steve319,Xavian,Pecker,Surferboy Jumbo747Jet, youravgguy,DJG, McBFLy,Nostrings, SPankthemonkey,Phallis81,Thepipe, Skull Mason,oversizedloadNYC,Teflondon, Daverock,Rippedmuscledad, PRepstudinSC,Jaso-9011,Rockochicamanga,Blackcock85,Dr.Dilznick,Gone A,Lex, JeffBlack,Rawbone,COlJohn,Invisibleman,Fracture.MAskedrider,
viewfromthetop1Quinim,Uncut,Italy61079,Mosquites05,bob3rt831,Bullseye, Stimey, Voodooguy,NIC160,Dolf (To Be continued)

Women

Spoiled Princess, BUbble vicious, ModernLuv, Surfergirl, Sassyspy,Wonderland, Mercurialbliss, Mme Zora, Pericardium,Cigarbabe,Gillette,Karmen,Browneyedlady,Something sweet, Miss Valentine, Synsatiable, Hollyblue, Cuttsui, Reubs1980,Athaq69, NJQT466,AlterEgo (to be continued)

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are lots of extremely good looking guys on here but I never mention favourites by name, they know who they are and you start mentioning favourites and someone somewhere goes awww why didn't she/he mention me. In any case on any list of favourites the people mentioned are quite often simply the ones who are more vocal or who post more, or they happen to be someone the poster actually talks to.

:smile:I totally agree, SP. My attraction to someone (well, plural here) is not even based as much on their face, or body, or cock. But definitely the biggest factor is our PMs, and their posting frequently and engaging in a bit of thread innuendo, having a laugh, things like that. So they definitely know who they are- But I won't name names. :tongue:

Pryvate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And now... my vote...

drums please...

Miss_Valentine... can't be other... she got one of the most exquisit faces here, she's the perfection in LPSG... The Queen of the castle...

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
With no sexual intent, I agree with all those choices and many others whose faces appear here and will add some that aren't posted here for various reasons: Fratpack, Cube, Hypolimnas, ChicagoSam, Donkeyboy9, Dannymawg, and former member Stronzo, each handsome in a different way. As for women, in addition to the beautiful ladies already mentioned, I have to add Naughty, whose avatar is so different from the strikingly beautiful woman she is.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To paraphrase: "Handsome is as Handsome does". LOL!

I wouldn't feel comfortable naming just one person as the MOST handsome. I do feel comfortable saying that there are definately many, many attractive men and women on this site.

I've known many beautiful people who became very un-beautiful once they opened their mouths. :tongue:

Conversely, I've known people who weren't considered classically handsome/beautiful but who had a magnatism that was arousing, enticing and seductive. :wink:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With no sexual intent, I agree with all those choices and many others whose faces appear here and will add some that aren't posted here for various reasons: Fratpack, Cube, Hypolimnas, ChicagoSam, Donkeyboy9, Dannymawg, and former member Stronzo, each handsome in a different way. As for women, in addition to the beautiful ladies already mentioned, I have to add Naughty, whose avatar is so different from the strikingly beautiful woman she is.

(in my best Southern accent)

Why Colonel, you do indeed do me a great honor by this flattery and I thank you. :smile: