Most handsome on LPSG

longstud9inches

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hopefully,you'll all feel I'm handsome once I get a picture up.

HONEY-You could get 8 inches by 6 inches around hard in no time-nines inches and 6 and a half if you try real hard.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I will agree with a lot of the post here about individuals who've been mentioned. We are so fortunate to have such beautiful, intelligent and witty people amongst us here at LPSG.

For the ladies... we should create a seperate thread announcing their inheritant beauty and stellar gracefulness.... I for one am thankful! You're all gorgeous!

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I alone in thinking that handsome and hot are sometimes two seperate things?

You can be totally hot but not handsome, but can you be handsome and not hot? I'm serious here folks.

What qualities make a person handsome in your eyes? I think handsome when looking at a face or when someone if fully clothed and looks great in their pants and shirt. I don't think "handsome" when someone is stripping down. Then you're moving into hot or built territory.

I'll have to do some more research on handsome on LPSG. I tend to be a cock hound so faces blur, but I know there are some handsome fuckers on here.

I agree there aren't enough face pics on here. Here's a better face pic of me to encourage others to post one as well.

Attachments

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok

I didnt think I could answer intelligently without looking in the gallery. What a Pandora's box! LOL! I dont think I got half way through before I had to come out because I had stimulus overload. SO if I didnt get down to the letters in your name so sorry .I may go back and try to do the whole lot. THere are a number of lurkers who are absolutely stunning here. It is a shame that I havent seen the pics of many of the regular posters. I am sure that you too are quite attractive.I can only rate the faces I have seen. On and off the board.If I forgot to add you fear not I will when I remember. Well here goes as far as I could see.(Before I crashed and burned)

Men

dxjnorto,giosam,DCDeep,NakedWally,Backflip61,Gabriel, DarkAngel220,Big gymrat,Renrawtime, Pryvate, Krashdown,DeeBLackthorne, Steve319,Xavian,Pecker,Surferboy Jumbo747Jet, youravgguy,DJG, McBFLy,Nostrings, SPankthemonkey,Phallis81,Thepipe, Skull Mason,oversizedloadNYC,Teflondon, Daverock,Rippedmuscledad, PRepstudinSC,Jaso-9011,Rockochicamanga,Blackcock85,Dr.Dilznick,Gone A,Lex, JeffBlack,Rawbone,COlJohn,Invisibleman,Fracture.MAskedrider,
viewfromthetop1Quinim,Uncut,Italy61079,Mosquites05,bob3rt831,Bullseye, Stimey, Voodooguy,NIC160,Dolf (To Be continued)

Women

Spoiled Princess, BUbble vicious, ModernLuv, Surfergirl, Sassyspy,Wonderland, Mercurialbliss, Mme Zora, Pericardium,Cigarbabe,Gillette,Karmen,Browneyedlady,Something sweet, Miss Valentine, Synsatiable, Hollyblue, Cuttsui, Reubs1980,Athaq69, NJQT466,AlterEgo (to be continued)

:smile: Awww. You made an Invisibleman blush. (I wish that I had your eyes so I could see it... My opthalmologist has me wearing goofy glasses.) :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First, I wanna say that handsomeness (in men) and beauty (in women) is a state of mind and soul. There are no senorities or particular favorites. I like you for who you are essentially.

TESTOSTERONICALLY BIONIC MOST VALUED BEYOTCHES
ChicagoSam
Steve 319
Rubberwilli
NakedWally
Uncut
HickBoy
Matthew
HazelGod
Tripod
CuriousnStr8
HungMuscle
Lex
Dr.Godiva
Pecker
Kalipygian
PrepStudinSC
Steve26
COLJohn
STYLYUNG
DudePiston
RippedMuscleDad
HairyBlkGuy
BLKFERN
GymRat
Fratrat
YourAvgGuy
HungShyMan

YES, YOU'RE IN WITH ESTROGEN MOST VALUED BEYOTCHES
Mercurial Bliss
Naughty
AlteredEgo
UKBBWDenise
WildHoney
HickBoy's GIrl
Gisella
Gillette
Karmen
SynSatiable
Kotchanski
SpoiledPrincess

If I forgot to name you and all--you are too damn ugly to mention. (Just fucking with you--LPSG-ers. :smile: ). If I forgot to mention you, don't beat me up too bad. I am getting older. I am prone to forget.

If you are a Matt Damon or a Michael C. Hall lookalike, have Aaron Eckhart's cleft chin, have a Joe Rogan's body and sense of humor and have Alec Baldwin's or Tom Selleck's chest hair--why are fucking me in my dreams? Woof!!!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thats it, tell us your opinion for the most good looking, attractive boys and girls here on LPSG, NOT the "equipment" just the face, body, etc. :wink:

There are a lot great looking guys here. There are also some guys who haven't posted face pics but have exchanged them with others privately.
They are as handsome a group of guys as you could find anywhere.

I agree with the others though, who have suggested that people can be beautiful without being attractive. In "real life" a few of the most beautiful people I know are rotten and ugly inside, not all of them of course. Others aren't that bright, but that hasn't worried me if they have a good heart.

I also like individuality. I know that I find guys attractive, and beautiful, who wouldn't be appreciated by the majority. An interesting face can be very sexy to me.

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
With no sexual intent, I agree with all those choices and many others whose faces appear here and will add some that aren't posted here for various reasons: Fratpack, Cube, Hypolimnas, ChicagoSam, Donkeyboy9, Dannymawg, and former member Stronzo, each handsome in a different way. As for women, in addition to the beautiful ladies already mentioned, I have to add Naughty, whose avatar is so different from the strikingly beautiful woman she is.
Same goes for you, my friend.

Actually my partial face pic is the only one I left up after dismantling my gallery. I applaude those who have the balls to post full face pics.

So I guess that means I only have part of one ball :tongue:

OK, what the hell... two of my better lit dick pics are up, too. To prove I do have a pair.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gee thanks invis! I'm very flattered and appreciative!

You're welcome. I saw your business suit pic ( You were looking all dapper dan--tastic. ). I was like "Wow"!

(Don't think that I have a business suit fetish because I don't. I have a "man sporting eyeglasses" fetish. :smile: )

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I clean up well when I have to....(but I like to get down and dirty as well...grin)

It's part of the job, the only way to get a million dollars for a non-profit is to look good for the little old ladies and be able to accompany them to the opera, etc...

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im gunna have to say Mason could probably score just about anyone he wants...

...OB

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I clean up well when I have to....(but I like to get down and dirty as well...grin)

It's part of the job, the only way to get a million dollars for a non-profit is to look good for the little old ladies and be able to accompany them to the opera, etc...

Professional Hustla...for the National Endowment of RWTM (Rubberwilli, that's me!!):smile: Ha!!!

You gotta do whatcha gotta do, Paco Rabanne.:wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I thought I put you on my list. So sorry. It got deleted the first time and I was trying to reconstruct it. I knew I would forget someone. You were on my list!!!!:biggrin1:

Hahaha, see? I told ya, Traviesa. :redface:

I´ll never back to show my face. Like Kalipygian said, i´ll limit myself to show off the best of me :biggrin1: :mad: :biggrin1: .

:tongue: