Most handsome on LPSG

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
There are so many handsome creatures here that I have already complimented and there are still many more that I have yet to compliment.

e.g. BigBlackThickPenis you are very handsome.:wink:

I cannot name the most handsome of lpsg Pryvate.:no:

Not without the customary sexual coercion and a substantial bribe, that is.:biggrin1:

sinfulta

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Alot of people are scared to put there face pics. Not sure why.... I mean I can see why...but I guess I'm just more open in that sense. I don't post naked shots so I don't get as much attention as others. Besides that ... I rarely post.....

......But the only person I remember is Skull Mason. Very good looking. He wins my vote.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alot of people are scared to put there face pics. Not sure why.... I mean I can see why...but I guess I'm just more open in that sense. I don't post naked shots so I don't get as much attention as others. Besides that ... I rarely post.....

......But the only person I remember is Skull Mason. Very good looking. He wins my vote.

Nude pix with no face shots aren't really a problem. Face pix with no nude shots are more of risk, but not that big of a deal. However, I can see where nude pix along with face shots could be real problem. Especially for people who are in the public eye on their jobs. I personally wouldn't post both at the same time, and I'm not a public employee or in the medical field.

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
Men

dxjnorto,giozam,DCDeep,NakedWally,Backflip61,Gabriel, DarkAngel220,Big gymrat,Renrawtime, Pryvate, Krashdown,DeeBLackthorne, Steve319,Xavian,Pecker,Surferboy Jumbo747Jet, youravgguy,DJG, McBFLy,Nostrings, SPankthemonkey,Phallis81,Thepipe, Skull Mason,oversizedloadNYC,Teflondon, Daverock,Rippedmuscledad, PRepstudinSC,Jaso-9011,Rockochicamanga,Blackcock85,Dr.Dilznick,Gone A,Lex, JeffBlack,Rawbone,COlJohn,Invisibleman,Fracture.MAskedrider,
viewfromthetop1Quinim,Uncut,Italy61079,Mosquites05,bob3rt831,Bullseye, Stimey, Voodooguy,NIC160,Dolf

WOW! I am so flattered! Thank you so much for including me in the company of such HOT men and women!

Cheers,
gioZam

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With no sexual intent, I agree with all those choices and many others whose faces appear here and will add some that aren't posted here for various reasons: Fratpack, Cube, Hypolimnas, ChicagoSam, Donkeyboy9, Dannymawg, and former member Stronzo, each handsome in a different way. As for women, in addition to the beautiful ladies already mentioned, I have to add Naughty, whose avatar is so different from the strikingly beautiful woman she is.

Oh my gosh, being included on COL John's handsome list is a terrific coup for me! Thank you John, and since I have not mentioned anyone previously on this thread, I want to nominate you for being the man who is not just handsome, but handsome in the most number of ways possible!:smile::smile::smile:

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
Tall - I have ALWAYS thought you were handsome. I just don't say anything because you never believe anyone who tells you such. But you are!

Donkeyboy9 - OMG! How could I not add you to my list?!? I must be crazy.

I must also add Thor to my list. YUM!

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My thoughts exactly. And the only reason I'm agreeing with you is, as usual, I will not be mentioned until I whine and moan about not being mentioned.

:eek:
At least you get mentioned after you whine...lol.

You guys can keep it tho'...I think it's more fun to see who's going to named this time.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
At least you get mentioned after you whine...lol.

You guys can keep it tho'...I think it's more fun to see who's going to named this time.

Well, for what it's worth, I'll put you on my list of "most blurred faces" if that thread ever surfaces. :wink:

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Tall - I have ALWAYS thought you were handsome. I just don't say anything because you never believe anyone who tells you such. But you are!

Donkeyboy9 - OMG! How could I not add you to my list?!? I must be crazy.

I must also add Thor to my list. YUM!

It's not that I dont believe people. I just dont believe in myself. (Not in that situation anyway. When it comes to my job, I'm one confident son of a bitch)

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another "Who's the most popular of LPSG" thread, huh?

LOL

Ok. Whatever.

Well man I've seen your face and you know what I think....so we'll leave it at that lol. There are a lot of hotties in here and I just dont want to offend anybody so if I don't include you please don't shoot me....

• JoyBoyToy
  • Playainda336
  • COLJohn
  • Lex
  • Alex8(I now remember I have seen his face and he is hottness)
  • Uncut
  • Aquatar
  • GoneA(that boy and his smile could just kill me...soooo cute)
  • PacificFiveOh(Another one that just makes me melt)
  • SplinterMirage(Such a whole package...nough said)
  • SpiceBoyMJ
  • HollyBlue(Such a beautiful lady, both face and body wise)
  • LisaSands
  • Tallguypns(Very cute boy)
Those are the people that come to mind, please don't shoot me if I did not include you......I just can't remember everybody.

*Now um cough cough cough.......hmmm must be catching a cold? cough cough where cough cough am cough cough I cough cough cough*

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alot of people are scared to put there face pics. Not sure why.... I mean I can see why...but I guess I'm just more open in that sense. quote]

...some jobs just won't permit a face to be on the net...which bums me out because I would like to share...and get a freaking mention once in awhile...:wink: