Most homoerotic gyms in los angeles

jocktravlr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Besides gyms in West Hollywood, what are the most homoerotic gyms you go to in the LA area? Where you either get cruised or just get that vibe that guys are checking each other out?

On a related note, where are these gyms that will let you workout shirtless ? I see so many guys on Insta posting videos of them working out shirtless or posing in their underwear. Anything like that for us in the LA area?

Reactions: StaringIsCaring

StaringIsCaring

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have tried some and liked the 24 hour fitness in glendale the best.

It had no pool however the sauna and shower are a small distance apart and twice saw hung guys walking around naked making a show of it (haven’t been too much and now live away).

Walls between showers but can see across.

Good looking armenian men, white men, mexicans. Overall a better ratio of men I liked than other gyms there but this was some years ago.

Ballys in pasadena near old town too however these guys do not work out and just seem to shower all day. Same thing sauna near shower, no pool.

And have heard cal state la’s gym but you need to go to school there.

Reactions: jocktravlr

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On a related note, where are these gyms that will let you workout shirtless ? I see so many guys on Insta posting videos of them working out shirtless or posing in their underwear. Anything like that for us in the LA area?
I think those are Crossfits? Maybe the Golds in Venice is shirtless-friendly.

Reactions: jocktravlr

bartskull

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
24 Hour Fitness in Arcadia. So much eye candy in the locker rooms. Lots of cute guys there would actually shower there. Saw so many cute butts and packages there when I would shower.

Reactions: glycine