Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
14978349855_e49807f30c_b.jpg
Mike-Trout.jpg
mike-trout-nike-cleats.jpg
mt.jpg
nike-id-7.jpg
nike-lunar-vapor-mike-trout-6.jpg
I actually Stumbled onto some VERY Nice Mike Trout Pics..... I don't know what it is about him... but I just got that gut feeling he would be a freak in bed.... I don't know why... but I do! The First Pic... just makes me wish I was in the seat next to him... cause that look in his eyes makes me think he just wants to fuck the brakes off of you! My God its hot in here... 14978349855_e49807f30c_b.jpg
Mike-Trout.jpg
mike-trout-nike-cleats.jpg
mt.jpg
nike-id-7.jpg
nike-lunar-vapor-mike-trout-6.jpg

D

deleted1033559

I have a buddy who has connections to some major league baseball teams. Those connections have led to him hearing about some of the most hung baseball players. Here is a list of a baker's dozen of the most hung of the hung baseball players that he shared with me.

Pedro Alvarez, Baltimore Orioles
Nolan Arenado, Colorado Rockies
Jake Arrieta, Chicago Cubs
Kris Bryant, Chicago Cubs
Yoenis Cespedis, New York Mets
Freddie Freeman, Atlanta Braves
Ryan Howard, Philadelphia Phillies
Brandon McCarthy, Los Angeles Dodgers
Josh Reddick, Los Angeles Dodgers
Max Scherzer, Washington Nationals
Giancarlo Stanton, Miami Marlins
Juan Uribe, Cleveland Indians
Rickie Weeks, Arizona Diamondbacks

Does anyone know of any other baseball players who deserve inclusion in a hung list or any verification of the above or others?
Somehow Jake Arrieta doesn't surprise me. His nickname in the clubhouse is supposedly "the Snake" I am a little surprised by Kris Bryant

Sauerkraut

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One baseball player better known for what he did after baseball with his endowment is 6'5", 215lbs. Mario A. Campos (aka Carlo Carrera, Carlos Carrera, Karlo Karerra, Karlo Karrera, Kazlo Karrera, Carlo Carerra, Carlos Rios[gay], Marion Santiago [modeling]). He played for the Red Sox between 2001 and 2003. Note the MAC tattoo he covered up when people made the connection…

Attachments

subdividemylipz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One baseball player better known for what he did after baseball with his endowment is 6'5", 215lbs. Mario A. Campos (aka Carlo Carrera, Carlos Carrera, Karlo Karerra, Karlo Karrera, Kazlo Karrera, Carlo Carerra, Carlos Rios[gay], Marion Santiago [modeling]). He played for the Red Sox between 2001 and 2003. Note the MAC tattoo he covered up when people made the connection…

Mario Campos is one hell of a sexy ass man and hung, damn good looking and HOT.

subdividemylipz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 536218 View attachment 536219 View attachment 536220 View attachment 536221 View attachment 536222 View attachment 536223 I actually Stumbled onto some VERY Nice Mike Trout Pics..... I don't know what it is about him... but I just got that gut feeling he would be a freak in bed.... I don't know why... but I do! The First Pic... just makes me wish I was in the seat next to him... cause that look in his eyes makes me think he just wants to fuck the brakes off of you! My God its hot in here... View attachment 536218 View attachment 536219 View attachment 536220 View attachment 536221 View attachment 536222 View attachment 536223

Man, Mike Trout is very SEXY.