Most ideal condom?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by yusuke, Apr 8, 2007.

1. yusuke

yusuke New Member

Hey everyone, I'm a long time lurker around this site, but now I need some advice.

What kind of condom would be most ideal for my size? I'm about 6.5 inches by 5.5 inches.

2. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:

Well yusuke judging from your size...try 'LifeStyle' brand.
    Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!:wink:

3. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Most "regular" condoms might fit you well. Your girth might be the only true issue. I'd try any basic one first, rather it be thin or normal texture, and maybe go for a more "roomier" condom if they're too tight. I only use (pink) Crown Condoms. They're very thin and yet very strong. They're also roomier, which is something I prefer. No other condom feels better on me, and while they'll never replace the feel of a bear penis, every woman I've been with actually liked or were at least ok with the feel on them. Not every guy likes them though. You may have to experiement to really find one you like.

4. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    yah, i'm 6"x5.5". i wear trojans

5. yusuke

yusuke New Member

Hmm... Interesting. I will have to take these comments to heart. I usually wear Trojans, and its not like they don't do their job well, but I was just wondering if there were any better ones.

6. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

dont use condoms they are evil pure evil you will burn in hell if you use a condom

7. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    what kind of problems are you having? are they too big? too tight?

8. yusuke

yusuke New Member

Some times they feel a little tight. But, I thought it was normal to experience that.

9. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    a condom should be snug, not tight. it should be tight enough that it doesn't slip off during sex, but loose enough so it's not like, hurting you.

how tight is it? cause we're the same girth, and they're fine on me

10. yusuke

yusuke New Member

Hmm... I don't know. Maybe its because I've been trying these crazy "twisted up" Trojans. It doesn't seem like they make anything different, so I might as well go back to the regular stuff. With the "twisted up" ones it felt a bit tighter, so that could be the problem. I never really had much of a problem with the regular stuff.

11. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

This brings me to wonder something. I always look at the condom sizes and they are like 8 1/5 by like 1.65 or something and I know that's width, but is there anyway to find out what the measure is in girth, because I'm trying to see if I can wear magnums or not lol?

PS: also it's late so I'm kind of out of it :biggrin1:

12. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    yusuke - dude, don't try those lame ass weird ones. the only condoms that matter are the ones you know will keep you protected from STIs

sleepiboi - of course yer out of it, yer name is sleepiboi lol j/k dude. the problem with putting a definite girth on the package is that width doesn't determine girth at all. some dudes may be skinny on the sides of their cock, while others may be hella thick. best thing i can recommend is buy those 3 packs and try to see which one works

geeze, i feel like dear abby, but for condoms lol

13. Aplus

Aplus New Member

You should try: www.condomania.com

They have the statistics on all or most of their condoms. The condoms are measured in length and width in mm, but I think they just added a converter to inches. It was the site that told me Crown Condoms would probably be the right one for me, and they were right on.
    A normal condom length is 190mm I believe, while the width in generally 52mm. You can sort of use that as your guidelines.

14. yusuke

yusuke New Member

Haha, alright thanks surferboy. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Definitely don't need to get STI's.

Oh and Aplus, that's a pretty interesting site.

15. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

dude, call me nix. or nixxy. or if you wanna be all formal, phoenix.

16. JoeBlow99

JoeBlow99 New Member

Hey All ! I've been wondering the same thing!, im 7.5/6.25 and i've had brutal experiences with condoms, i've bought trojans/lifestyles only because their at a close corner store and every single time they've ripped, wondering what a good sized/strong condom for my size

Thanks
    JoeBlow99

17. Aplus

Aplus New Member

Not sure about Canada, but stores in the US rarely have inbetween size condoms. I'd suggest a roomier condom. Condoms with more room from top-to-bottom. Actually large or x-large condoms might fit you well also. They aren't always based on length alone. Try that website that I posted. You may have to get something online to find something that fits well.

18. 7x6

7x6 Member

You sound about the perfect size for Durex Avanti Polyurethane condoms. These are expensive but worth the extra in my opinion, they feel almost like they aren't there but are less stretchy than latex so won't be any use to really big guys as they only come in one size.

19. the_reverend

Gold Member

i'm 7 long and 5.5 around, and i like using Trojan Magnum XLs. lengthwise, they're about an inch or two too long, but they're the only one i've worn that felt comfortable girthwise. everything else just feels WAY too tight.

20. housebroke husband

housebroke husband New Member

A guy with a 6.5 incher 5.5 inches girth is little over average, about the same as me. So I would say most any regular size condom should do nicely. I have used bushels of Trojan regulars and they work perfectly. Step up to a magum if the regular seems a little constrictling. Experiment around and fine the rubber that feels the best.

Draft saved Draft deleted