Most ideal condom?

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use LifeStyles Large now (green package).

I had them out and ready for a friend of mine, but the action shifted and I threw one on in the heat of the moment. I was so surprised at how comfortable they were.

My friend asked me why people thought LARGE always/only means length?

I don't need them for length, but they are SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE in the girth dept. Now, they are all I buy.

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Big boys in the US can try the Large-Sized Sampler pack from Condomania (twelve different condoms) for $13, plus less than $2 for first class postage. I haven't received mine yet, but I can't wait. (This new revelation that I'm too big for regular sized condoms has me wanting to find the best fit that I can. Watch for further reports in condom-related posts at this board.)

Mitchapalooza80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use Durex Love condoms. They used to be called Durex Maximum.

They are 25% thinner than regular condoms and are a better fit for those who are larger.

Plus, no latexy smell which is nice.

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I forgot to update: I tried the Large-Sized sampler pack, and was underwhelmed. Every one of them fit me fine, but Magnum or Magnum XL are most readily available and are the easiest to remember.

Maybe if I start having a little more sex, I'll have a more meaningful opinion of what really works best in "normal" use, but Magnum or Magnum XL go on easy, (far easier for me to use than "regular-sized" condoms) so that's what I keep on hand now, just in case I feel lucky.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Durex Extra Sensitive for me, or whatever it's called. The ones with the purple printing. Not ideal (I like more room in the head) but thin and strong. Don't use Trojans unless you're with some dirty, dirty girls!! Those are about as sensitive as a burlap sack. Much better ones out there.