Most important election poll, who's more hung?

Who has a bigger dick?

• Mccain - Cindy ain't marry him for the money

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Obama - That fistbump with Michelle means "I'ma tear that ass up tonight!"

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Condeleeza Rice - I know somethin' wasn't right about "her."

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, Obama is VERY handsome, I don't care what anybody say. He's not sexy in any youthful manner, but distinguished like Denzel. You can actually bring him home to the folks without worryin' about dad comin' downstairs with the shotgun. He's intelligent, well-spoken, he'd be a hit at cocktail parties. (Unfortunately I don't think I'd run into him at any house parties).

Mccain. He's ugly as dirt now but with those pics of him being release I realized he was gorgeous as FUCK back in the day. I mean dude had it goin' on like popcorn.

So....fuck policies.....fuck voting records, which candidate do you think has a bigger dick? Not, not IS a bigger dick, HAS a bigger dick. Be honest, don't just stick with who you're voting for.

Many people might choose Obama cuz he's the younger of the two, but don't count Mccain out. Cindy is a liquor heiress so she obviously didn't marry him for his money, dude must'a been layin' that pipe!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hehehehehehehe... hard decision.
McCain? He's had 7 children between his two wives. That must give us a clue. Can't be all about the money, although he's a prime suspect for being a sugar daddy. Why are the key women in his life all 30+ years younger than he is?

Obama? If he can speak as well as he does the nasty, then I can imagine that he has Michelle speaking in tongues. He must go downtown or something. ;)

Condi & Hillary? They secretly exchange a variety of strap-ons modeled after John Holmes, Ben Andrews and Mandingo.

Bill is an option. There was a rumor going around about his endowment after someone peeked at him at a urinal. He had the swagger to sell ice cubes to eskimos and interns were so impressed that they saved his DNA on their clothing.

But I have to write-in Kennedy all because he had Marylin Monroe chasing after him. Come on, she's the ultimate blonde bombshell and could have any piece she wanted!

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Lmao, great poll. No entry for Palin? I heard she liked "layin' pipe" . ;)
A write-in vote for Joe Biden. :smile:
One vote for Condi? I always thought she had a small one, why else would she walk around so angry all the time?

LOL... once again it turns to the running mates and those who aren't even in the race. What a fucked up election cycle this is turning out to be...

Who's more hung? I have no idea, but IMO McCain has proven he has the biggest balls, followed by a three-way tie between Clinton, Rice, and Palin. Obama-Biden may have a pair between them, although I'm not entirely sure. :biggrin1:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A write-in vote for Joe Biden. :smile:

Fuck that, guys are not that angry unless they're missing something downstairs.

Everybody knows she had it chopped off in retaliation of Bill's sexcapades with Monica.

Who's more hung? I have no idea, but IMO McCain has proven he has the biggest balls, followed by a three-way tie between Clinton, Rice, and Palin. Obama-Biden may have a pair between them, although I'm not entirely sure. :biggrin1:

I dunno about dick-size but Biden definitely has a pair. I think Obama must've been castrated or something. I guess Michelle didn't want anymore kids cuz he's certainly testicley-deficient.