Most Important Thread in 2008

Toilet Paper Above, below, or sideways

• Total voters

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to be an 'end under' person but now I'm an 'end over' gal. Reason is, you can tear it off with one hand without the whole roll unravelling when it's 'end over'...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If it's wrong to have it come over the top then why does every hotel chain in the world do it this way? I suppose folding the end of the toilet paper into neat little triangles is also wrong?

I do this only when company is coming over. But I always have the toilet roll dispensing over not under.

D

deleted213967

We could settle this international conflict by replacing TP with moistened, soapy wipes.

Poll:

You see me pick up dog shit with my bare hands and then wipe them with an entire roll of TP.

1. You accept to shake hands with me?
2. You politely decline to shake hands with me?

If you answered 2, why would you think your butthole is clean after merely wiping it with dry paper?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ann Landers had a column on this question. She got more response about toilet paper roll than any other she wrote about.

She finally said there is no right or wrong way.

Ann Landers is wrong, plain wrong. As wrong as, putting the toilet paper roll so it dispenses from above.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
You see me pick up dog shit with my bare hands and then wipe them with an entire roll of TP.

2. You politely decline to shake hands with me?

If you answered 2, why would you think your butthole is clean after merely wiping it with dry paper?

I don't shake hands with my butthole though.:tongue:

You missed out the step of washing your hands after the use of the toilet paper.

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ann Landers is wrong, plain wrong. As wrong as, putting the toilet paper roll so it dispenses from above.

We should ask Anne Maurice. That mad UK woman on TV thats got that house/decorating program. And fuck, let her just say over the top. . . .it DOES MATTER! its like saying, u can wipe ur ass with toilet paper or with ur hand. Fuck man, theres only ONE right ANSWER in life for 2 questions. Either THIS or that.

griplock22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

well if she says theres no right way...she is wrong. as CLEARLY the right way is over the top!
i too feel strongly on this... lol ... and it actually irritates me when people in my house do it the wrong way