Most Important Thread in 2008

Toilet Paper Above, below, or sideways

• Total voters

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, arguement from last night's chat...Do you prefer your TP up and over, low, and below, or, just on it's side (no dispenser)?

Up and over!

However I have a friend with three cats who like to play with the TP and she says under; (low & below) because that way the cats don't get it all over the floor.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back in the 90s I read a newspaper article about this controversial issue. It said the majority of people spool it out over the top; except if there's a cat in the household in which case the majority of those spool it out from below.

crazy_one53402

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in the 90s I read a newspaper article about this controversial issue. It said the majority of people spool it out over the top; except if there's a cat in the household in which case the majority of those spool it out from below.

I find that useful never really thought about it like that but now that I think of it when it is from the behind cats do not get at it but over they do..
Any Who I like it coming down

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Clearly it should be up and over. The under and out is a germ fest-the paper hits close against the wall and in a bathroom the germs are all over the place, no matter how often you clean it. If your dispenser happens to be by the toilet (as opposed to opposite from it), under and out is even worse.

(Personally, I prefer having my gentleman servant hand me the sheets directly from his white gloved hand)