Most interesting place you sucked cock / got sucked off

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sucked off a golf pro in the locker room of a prominent golf club. The place was closed at the time, but was just closed. I met the pro online and he said to meet him there dressed as if I golfed. I hung around till things closed up and he wanted me to blow him, where all the men change clothes. He liked the idea, as well as I did that he was naked getting his dick sucked as if all the guys were still there. He was a kinky guy too. Met him many other times to get some putting tips!

thick4me

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in the surf at Riis Park....in The Rambles in Central Park..under the elevated train tracks on Washington St in GV...the laundromat on Charles and Bleecker St...in the grocery store doorway after hours on Christopher St....many other places downtown...

hairybubblebum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mmm the place wasn't exciting but how i did it.

Was talking to this guy and he seemed to be flaky so i told him hey I'm going for a run. my run lasts 30 min if you can find me I'll suck you off if not then bye.

When running a car flashed the brights and asked if i was who i said i was. i hope in and sucked him off in his car.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Given: Carpark by the beach.

I was having an early morning surf at the same time as this hot guy. I got a vibe he was checking me out as much as I was him. When he got out of the water, I decided to follow soon after.

By the time I got to the carpark he was already standing next to his car with the door open. He called me over and asked for a hand. His explained the zipper cord on the back of his wetsuit had come off and he couldn't reach the zipper.

I unzipped him and told him he had great lats. He turned and smiled and said thanks as he proceeded to pull his wetsuit down to his waist. He said "You can suck me off if you like...". That's all the invitation I needed.

It was memorable because of the setting but also the risk of getting caught. Not many cars or people at that hour but it was very possible.

Recieved: Shower block at public pool.

I'd finished my laps and gone in to rinse off. The cubicles didn't have doors. I just went straight into the cubicle I always used without looking around and stood facing the wall. I could hear the water running with someone in the cubicle opposite me.

I turned around to find an older but extremely fit and attractive man washing himself with a large semi looking back at me. I stripped of my Speedos and we watched each other as we slowly jerked off. I guess he couldn't take it anymore and came over to suck me off. I didn't last long and offered to reciprocate but he said he had to go and rushed off.

As I was walking out of the swim centre, I saw him sitting with his wife and two kids eating icecream at a table.

It was memorable to me because once again it was risky but also it was really the first time I wondered what straight really meant and how many so called "straight" people were out there in the world.