Most Intimate Sex Act

Waht sex acts do you enjoy that you can't do unless you are completely into a person?

• Deep Kissing

Votes: 86 31.6%
  • Getting Fucked

Votes: 23 8.5%
  • Fucking

Votes: 30 11.0%
  • Getting a Blowjob

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Giving a Blowjob

Votes: 22 8.1%
  • Rimming (ass licking)

Votes: 53 19.5%
  • Getting Rimmed

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Handjobs / Mutal JO

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Kinky Sex, BD, Piss, SM...etc.

Votes: 21 7.7%
  • Other not listed

Votes: 12 4.4%

• Total voters

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always think that there are levels of intimacy when you have sex depending on how turned on you are by the other person. I usually can't deep kiss someone I'm not into, but can get a bj or fuck them no problem. Rimming and getting fucked are things I enjoy but only with the right person. So if I'm loosing all abandon and frenching you while getting my ass plowed you know you really turn me on.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I need to have some connection to a woman/man to be able to enjoy any sex act! Otherwise it's just business. I might as well be painting a house
or climbing a ladder!
C.B.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Tough decision... some sex acts, I would only even attempt with someone I'm completely comfortable with, and is on a par with me regards sexual appetite and curiousity.

On the other hand, a perfect kiss is, well, perfect. While it can be the simplest msot basic form of affection, a passionate kiss is absolute heaven, words cannot describe. Even a hug, between to lovers can be so heart warming.

Shit, I can't decide right now :redface:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there is a reason a lot of prostitiutes don't kiss........

To me once I have decided to have sex with someone, I do whatever feels good at the time. If I had to choose something I do not do with others it would be kiss them tenderly.

xx
Honey

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I will kiss anyone who im having sex with or anywhere really but when you say deep kissing i think long and passionate.
And i think i need to be romantically involved with a person for that. Me and my girlfriend can just lay naked and kiss for and hour or more and its just so romantic.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although it's not listed, I would say that anal sex is the most intimate act for me.

Karmen

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to have to say D: All of the above.

I don't believe these people who say "Relax! It's just sex..." Sorry it's a little bit more than that to me...

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to have to say D: All of the above.
I don't believe these people who say "Relax! It's just sex..." Sorry it's a little bit more than that to me...

Well you are right in many ways. For me to be inside someone's most delicate and private offering is amazing.

On reflection then, I must say it depends who I am with probably. I should go with anal sex, and deep kissing, and snowballing depending on the person.

Now I have painted myself into a corner, and wonder why I ever thought I could choose one, and stick to it.:redface:

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I have to say just the act of sex is so intimate, deep kissing, penetration.....I could not do any thing without haveing deep feelings for that person. Just my feelings though.

Honeydew

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fantasize that I could enjoy fucking or getting a blowjob without being completely into a woman. In practice it's not as fun. I can't enjoy myself unless my partner is also having fun. I've found that women enjoy sex more if they have cunnilingus before intercourse, but I don't like to do that unless I really like her and want to make her feel good. So, if I don't like her that much, then no cunnilingus and no fucking. I want to do both or neither.

Rimming is a little more intimate than cunnilingus, so I say rimming.

I guess I could enjoy deep kissing and mutual masturbation with a woman without being into her completely.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't get that poll. It's backwards. When we go to a restaurant we have the salad, meal and then dessert--not the dessert, meal, then the salad.

Why do people think kissing is more intimate than sex?

We kiss our pets, our parents, siblings, sometimes our friends, a first date, people on the holidays or for their birthdays. It's just our lips which everyone sees all the time. Our genitals are not exposed. Shouldn't that be more intimate?