Most Intimate Sex Act

Waht sex acts do you enjoy that you can't do unless you are completely into a person?

• Deep Kissing

Votes: 86 31.6%
  • Getting Fucked

Votes: 23 8.5%
  • Fucking

Votes: 30 11.0%
  • Getting a Blowjob

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Giving a Blowjob

Votes: 22 8.1%
  • Rimming (ass licking)

Votes: 53 19.5%
  • Getting Rimmed

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Handjobs / Mutal JO

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Kinky Sex, BD, Piss, SM...etc.

Votes: 21 7.7%
  • Other not listed

Votes: 12 4.4%

• Total voters

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no restrictions on intimacy as long as i find some attraction(whcich i obviously would as im fucking them!!!)
I will happily do everything with my sexual partners, lucky them!!
Ha ha

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will kiss anyone who im having sex with or anywhere really but when you say deep kissing i think long and passionate.
And i think i need to be romantically involved with a person for that. Me and my girlfriend can just lay naked and kiss for and hour or more and its just so romantic.

I'm totally with SammyQ on this one. Deep kisssing my girlfriend for a long time is the best intimacy ever.

theprizefighter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I voted "other" because for me the most intimate thing I can do with a person is make love with them. No, fucking and making love are not the same. I fucked a girl in the back seat of my car because it was a mutual booty call. I make love, however, only with someone I'm in love with.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
deep kissing. good poll. Something abotu kissing that denotes love and devotion, to me.

I gotta go with deep kissing and receiving anal sex as well. I don't do it now because I found it brought out feelings in me that I didn't necessarily want to share. Next time I do it, it will be with someone I feel something for.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol I still don't get this. How could kissing be more intimate than having your mouth on someone's privates or having sex? Kissing is just kissing. People do it all the time.

lol I still don't get this. How could kissing be more intimate than having your mouth on someone's privates or having sex? Kissing is just kissing. People do it all the time.

There's kissing and kissing. If you don't know the difference then I feel even sorrier for you. Whores learned thousands of years ago the one thing you don't do is kiss. It's too intimate.

Allisondd14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I gotta go with cunnilingus. I am VERY not comfortable with just some random guy going down on me. I have nothing against it and do get off from it, but we have to be more than FB's for me to let you do that.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess I really am a chain-smoking old whore. There's nothing on the list that i wouldn't do with someone I'd just met.

I have to agree with the poster who said that intimacy and sex aren't related in my mind. It's the emotional connection I make with others that determines the level of intimacy, not this or that sex act.

PerfectlySexy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We kiss our pets, our parents, siblings, sometimes our friends, a first date, people on the holidays or for their birthdays.

Surely you don't kiss a lover the same way you kiss your parents and pets? Just because it's the same word doesn't mean it's the same act.

Personally, intimacy doesn't stem from a particular sexual act but from a connection created by chemistry. The more intense the chemistry, the more intimate the sex.

That's a lovely way of putting it. I had the same reaction to this question which was that intimacy is a feeling that be be present (or not) in any sexual act.

Perhaps another way of phrasing it could have been:
"Which sexual acts elicit the strongest feelings of intimacy?"
or
"Which sexual acts will you not engage in unless there's a deep sense of intimacy?"

Those seem to be a closer fit to the answers people are giving.

As for me I've had a variety of very intimate moments with people in various situations so I'd have to say that, for me, it's more about the person and the interaction rather than the type of act. And let's not forget that the acts listed are not entirely mutually exclusive. You can kiss deeply while making love for example.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's kissing and kissing. If you don't know the difference then I feel even sorrier for you. Whores learned thousands of years ago the one thing you don't do is kiss. It's too intimate.

I know there's kissing and then there's kissing, but usually sexual activity starts with kissing, touching and moves on to other things which are more intimate; the things you usually don't see when you have your clothes on. These posts make it sound like kissing is some forbidden taboo activity. Sure it's been known that a lot of whores don't kiss, but that's their business. They're getting paid to have sex.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Surely you don't kiss a lover the same way you kiss your parents and pets? Just because it's the same word doesn't mean it's the same act.

I agree. You're not going to French your pet or parent:eek:, but tongue to tongue seems far less intimate than putting your tongue on a penis, vagina, or
genital /genital sex. Those are our private parts and they're not on display 24/7. Let's say two people meet in a club, click immediately, and start kissing passionately. That's far less intimate than them taking off all their clothes and going at it sexually. How is it not? That's why this seems like a backwards poll to me; screw someone, do oral on someone, then when you really get to know them kiss them? huh?

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I caught my wife screwing a guy or having oral with him I should be cool with it cause it's not really intimate.
But if I caught her kissing some guy on the sofa I should scream and demand a divorce.:yikes:

Maybe this explains why Hillary never left Bill Clinton. Monica was only giving him oral. If there was just kissing involved Hillary would have left the bum.

:wtf1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
to me, and it's not on the list
but it's like a difference between fucking, sex, and lovemaking

fucking is like you arn't really thinking about if they are enjoying themselves or not, your just going after 'it' and your so into it they ususally cum but your not really worried about it and ifyou never saw the person agai it'd be like well the sex was good but whatever

lovemaking is like slow and easy and relaxed and you are doing it because you want the other person to feel good and becuase you just feel likeyou should be doing that with this person who matters a lot. Also because it's the closest thing to having your souls cuddle

sex is a sort of middle ground

alright, I'm a dude and I'm straight so I'm glad I got the chance to put this down here where I wont be judged cus I can't say thatstuff out loud even around my closest friends

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll do pretty much anything with a chick, but deep kissing is something I don't do unless I'm really into her. It's because I feel somewhat suffocated by it, and for some reason I don't like that feeling. So for me to do it means I must be "into" her (whatever that means).

What's the old song:

"How can you tell if he really loves you?
It's in his kiss (that's where it is oooooh)"