Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost all of the women mentioned so far are on my "Do not watch or listen to" list, so I only know how irritating and annoying they are from very brief impressions. But Julia Roberts has a face the mere sight of which in a movie ad makes me bilious. If I wanted to look at a horse, I'd watch Mr. Ed.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Lady Gaga.

I couldn't pick her out of a lineup on a bet, and I doubt I would recognize any of her music... but the fact that she's mentioned incessantly by the media makes her annoying.

Thankfully, she seems to be on her 12th minute or so...

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Top of my list are Katie Price, Victoria Beckham and Paris Hilton, closely followed by any other talentless slapper who's famous for having had sex with someone or having appeared on a reality TV show rather than actually doing anything worth being remembered for.

There's a load of guys I could name who fall into the same bracket, but that's another thread entirely.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Beyonce, Victoria, Beckham, Kim Kardashian (except her ass), Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, New York, Tila Tequila, Pretty much anyone on a VH1 love reality show.

Same number post 888 :)