Most Loads Taken

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was out earlier and missed the 6:00 PM news. Has a cure been found for Herpes, Hepatitis, HIV; and AIDS? If not, then barebacking X quantity of men in a 24 hour period is just fucking stupid.

For guys that like getting fucked by other guys, what's the most number of loads you've taken in your ass in a 24 hour period? So far mine is only two.

Reactions: harvest1234

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, well, that *I* managed to be labeled "Jerry Falwell", for my choice of the word "Amen" to express agreement, in your beliefs about safety, is totally laughable. Has this guy ever READ a thing that I've written? :rolleyes: I debated posting even this much of an acknowledgement, but just wanted to let YOU (njqt) know, that I'm with ya.
Whether or not the OP likes it, the responsible thing to do is defend safer sex practices at LPSG. Kudos to Njqt, DC, Novice, and all who work to keep this place healthy.

• Love
Reactions: novice_btm

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK, before I go back into spectator mode...

I drive a safe car, and I'm a good driver, but I don't intentionally take my car and drive the wrong way down the highway. Sure, there are the thrill-seekers, dare-devils, and those who, unaware, make a wrong turn and are there unknowingly, but the mainstream considers doing this on purpose to be craziness and/or "suicide". Now similarly, if I'm on a closed set of filming a movie, an advert, or some other stunt, and all those involved know that, as the wrong-way driver, I will be doing this, and everyone is aware, and participating in safe and controlled conditions, so that I, and the others, don't get killed, that's an entirely different story.

MOST people, related to driving, would see this as obvious, but introduce the parallel situation with sex, and the blindness and contrary rationalization is amazing.

I'd like to drive your car, pleeaasse :biggrin1: , and I do all my own stunts....

Car cover included, of course :wink:

• Love
Reactions: novice_btm

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
I was out earlier and missed the 6:00 PM news. Has a cure been found for Herpes, Hepatitis, HIV; and AIDS? If not, then barebacking X quantity of men in a 24 hour period is just fucking stupid.

we all know that barebacking (especially with multiple partners) is a bad idea, but that wasn't his question. he asked how many you have had in one day. maybe it's 3, maybe it's one, maybe it's NONE.

STOP FLAMING

foxmgm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear Bradlee,
The Christian right doesn't like your question, and they are sticking there nose once again where it doesn't belong. I'm sure you know how they love to preach. Take Care.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Judging by this ( http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/42061-question-men-who-receive-anal.html#post698315 ) and just the very phrase "loads taken", I'm guessing the OP isn't refering to them being "bagged" (with condoms).
Exactly!

we all know that barebacking (especially with multiple partners) is a bad idea, but that wasn't his question. he asked how many you have had in one day. maybe it's 3, maybe it's one, maybe it's NONE. STOP FLAMING As one of the few women on this site who often craves a good anal reaming, my response was not meant to be a flame. Nor was it meant for him to stop having anal sex, I just want him to do so safely.

I was out earlier and missed the 6:00 PM news. Has a cure been found for Herpes, Hepatitis, HIV; and AIDS? If not, then barebacking X quantity of men in a 24 hour period is just fucking stupid. ~ I stand by my original post.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One word... AMEN!
my response was not meant to be a flame. Nor was it meant for him to stop having anal sex, I just want him to do so safely.
The dangerous-behavior defenders do not understand this. I was thoroughly flamed in another thread for advocating safer sex practices. By the way, how dare you be concerned about his safety or anyone else's? (NJQT, nota bene: do a google search for "bug-chasers")

It's ok, though, barebackers - I'm sure that whomever you bareback with promises that they are disease-free, right? And they must be telling the truth.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
... ~ I stand by my original post.
Yeah, well, that *I* managed to be labeled "Jerry Falwell", for my choice of the word "Amen" to express agreement, in your beliefs about safety, is totally laughable. Has this guy ever READ a thing that I've written? :rolleyes: I debated posting even this much of an acknowledgement, but just wanted to let YOU (njqt) know, that I'm with ya.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Whether or not the OP likes it, the responsible thing to do is defend safer sex practices at LPSG. Kudos to Njqt, DC, Novice, and all who work to keep this place healthy.
Not just here, but everywhere. If we're not gonna get a cure (anytime soon, anyway), let's at least work together to stop the spread of it. I just don't see the point in not only perpetuating this tragedy, but augmenting it too.

And thanks, forties

ekybottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a partner of 3 years exclusively and yes we bareback. The most loads he's given me in a 24 hour period has been 5. unless one of us is sick or under the weather, most evenings we do it and on sat and sun, its a couple of times a day.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a partner of 3 years exclusively and yes we bareback. The most loads he's given me in a 24 hour period has been 5. unless one of us is sick or under the weather, most evenings we do it and on sat and sun, its a couple of times a day.
Heheh, thank you for the preface. That's a little different from some of the other posts. Thank you for keeping it safe! (And congrats on finding a guy with such a high libido)