Most Loads Taken

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I've had three... but those were bagged! I insist on condoms.

Well done, Louis. You have earned my respect with those simple two sentences.:tongue:

we all know that barebacking (especially with multiple partners) is a bad idea, but that wasn't his question. he asked how many you have had in one day. maybe it's 3, maybe it's one, maybe it's NONE.

STOP FLAMING
Forgive her for being concerned about the OP's health.

Whether or not the OP likes it, the responsible thing to do is defend safer sex practices at LPSG. Kudos to Njqt, DC, Novice, and all who work to keep this place healthy.
See, Doc... there are good people here.:biggrin1:

Not just here, but everywhere. If we're not gonna get a cure (anytime soon, anyway), let's at least work together to stop the spread of it. I just don't see the point in not only perpetuating this tragedy, but augmenting it too.

And thanks, forties

It's our responsibility. I feel like we are about to go to battle.

Just so everyone knows, I am ALL FOR multiple anal/oral/vaginal sex acts in one day... I just really like this idea of being smart about it.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Kudos to you all for defending the practices of safe sex! All 6 of you!
I just don't get why, you would want to put yourselves at risk, for sex.
It's one thing to have a long time partner whom is faithful,but quite another ballgame (no pun intended) to have sex w/o a condom.
Please help stop the spread of this heinous disease. Please.
cigarbabe:saevilw:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
you responsibility is laudable. but that was not the question.

Why have a topic if you aren't going to stay on topic?

To be honest, you make a very valid point. However, I have a question for you, LB...If this thread was about grown men having sex with 4 year old children, would you still feel the same way?

My point is, there are some topics that just are guarunteed to raise a few eyebrows.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
we all know that barebacking (especially with multiple partners) is a bad idea, but that wasn't his question. he asked how many you have had in one day. maybe it's 3, maybe it's one, maybe it's NONE.

STOP FLAMING
Hmm, well, apparently we DON'T all know it's a bad idea.

That adds up to 5.
No, it adds up to 4. The threesome would have included the receiver - hence, two during the threesome, and two later. That was my on-topic comment. Now, for my off-topic comments... The apologists can flame me all they want, I'm used to it.

Funny how foxmgm calls me "the christian right" and others have called me "a christian hater." I guess I'm a man of many hats - and many condoms.

leatherbottom

Experimental Member
Media
that is why the site is moderated.

Illigal is quite different from reckless. Although I don't do reckless anymore either. I am talking about a time before you were born jeff black . Was a different world then.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
that is why the site is moderated.

Illigal is quite different from reckless. Although I don't do reckless anymore either. I am talking about a time before you were born jeff black . Was a different world then.

You are right, Leatherbottom... times were different back in the day. I just had this conversation earlier today. Personally, having unprotected sex with someone who could potentially have AIDS, well... it just doesn't seem worth it.

I think we should just agree to disagree, bottom. You and I both have different veiwpoints and that is just fine.

leatherbottom

Experimental Member
Media
true. just saying topic should mean something. you want to change the topic, that is the place for non-relavent information.

non-relavent information = something that does not deal with the topic at hand, but is a whole other issue.

"How many did you" is not should you. It is a past operation, not a future action.

end of rant.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, the thing about a forum in which people are free to post what and where they choose is that sometimes people will answer your question, sometimes they will stray from the topic, sometimes a more compelling issue arises, sometimes they'll make jokes, and once in a while it will all just devolve into a sweaty fleshpile.

Welcome to LPSG.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am talking about a time before you were born jeff black . Was a different world then.

That's the whole point, though.

To use the example of adult movies... I'm quite happy to watch "pre-condom" movies from the 1970s and earlier, as it was indeed a different time back then, before the arrival of AIDS.

However, if anyone tries to make me watch a recent "no condom" production, I'll hit the fuckin' roof. Because that is a product of here-and-now, in a world where people should be aware that they're promoting sex-related Russian Roulette.

And that's precisely the problem many people are gonna have with a thread like this one --- with its lack of context and use of the present tense in the opening post, it seems to be promoting bareback sex in the here-and-now. As seen in a couple of posts now, context is everything... if people are talking about a long-term monogamous situation or pre-AIDS times, then that's a completely different kettle of fish to talking about currently practising unsafe sex (a.k.a. suicide-lust).

By failing to establish itself at the beginning as anything but a discussion of barebacking in the present day, the topic of safe sex was very much intrinsic to the thread from the off, and is hardly a matter of 'going off-topic'.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
true. just saying topic should mean something. you want to change the topic, that is the place for non-relavent information.

non-relavent information = something that does not deal with the topic at hand, but is a whole other issue.

"How many did you" is not should you. It is a past operation, not a future action. end of rant.

I stand corrected.
I never answered the original question, 3 with condoms. :tongue:

leatherbottom

Experimental Member
Media
In the 1980 AIDS was an issue. I came out to the begining of the plague. I was very reckless in a time when a lot of very good people died. I am one of the last of the Old Guard LeatherMen, back when "Urban Aboriginie" was more than just a cute book title. I lived that life.

I had more partners then I can count, Lituraly. I stopped counting 6 months after I lost my virginity, the number was 167. I did'nt stop that for several years. Probably had over 1000 partners before my 3rd year out(1982 to 1985).

I was in LA, Calif at the time. I Know that I was with people that had been exposed. they are dead now, I am still negitive. At that time I was in the slave trade, yes that world is real. I earned my stripes the Old Guard hardway.

I was with the same man for 18 years(1985 to 2003). I lost him 4 years ago to heart failure, genetic<his father died of the same condition> not an aquired condition. I am still negitive, so was he.

there is no such thing as a simple answer to anything. But the word "Taken" is a past tense, not a present tense. so it is in the past, what is done is done. That is the point. done is done.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But the word "Taken" is a past tense, not a present tense. so it is in the past, what is done is done. That is the point. done is done.

But unfortunately, the opening post of this thread reads:

For guys that like getting fucked by other guys, what's the most number of loads you've taken in your ass in a 24 hour period? So far mine is only two.

And that's very much a present tense with a stated future intention to continue in the same manner.

Hence the kinds of response that this thread has been getting.

leatherbottom

Experimental Member
Media
But unfortunately, the opening post of this thread reads:

Originally Posted by braddlee

For guys that like getting fucked by other guys, what's the most number of loads you've taken in your ass in a 24 hour period?

And that's very much a present tense with a stated future intention to continue in the same manner.

Hence the kinds of response that this thread has been getting.

How does "Taken" imply any intent for future events?

I really do not see any implications of anything but past actions anywhere in this question.
Maybe you read english differently than I do.

off-topic. I will not reaply again. enjoy guys

Urgles

Just Browsing
Media
How does "Taken" imply any intent for future events?

I really do not see any implications of anything but past actions anywhere in this question.

off-topic. I will not reaply again. enjoy guys

I realize it's none of my business and that you already indicated you would not replay again, but I felt I should perhaps clarify for you what portion of the original post contained the reference to, as alex8 wrote, "a stated future intention to continue in the same manner".

The reference to 'taken' in the original post has no bearing on the future at all. It is the addition of "So far mine is only two" which accomplishes this. The use of "so far" or "thus far" would imply that something has already occured, and that more should be expected. That is, when braddlee stated "So far mine is only two" he implied that he either intended or expected to experience the same again. This would explain why alex8 helpfully added emphasis to the quotation in post #35.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

FFS, the initiator of this thread wrote [past tense]:

"For guys that like getting fucked [present tense] by other guys, what's the most number of loads you've taken [past tense] in your ass in a 24 hour period? So far mine is [present tense, sentence states future intent with phrase 'so far'] only two."

Your repeated remarks about this being 'off-topic' indicates you've read very little at LPSG, and that you clearly need to do so. This is not a forum which rigidly holds to giving direct, precise answers only; as you yourself stated earlier on, there are no such 'simple answers', and topics are free to be 'talked around' from all angles at LPSG.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was in fact impled intent to continue barebacking. Oh good, I did read it correctly. I was begining to think I had lost my mind. I assumed the same thing Urgles and Alex8 did ere'go I am in good company.

I realize it's none of my business and that you already indicated you would not replay again, but I felt I should perhaps clarify for you what portion of the original post contained the reference to, as alex8 wrote, "a stated future intention to continue in the same manner".

The reference to 'taken' in the original post has no bearing on the future at all. It is the addition of "So far mine is only two" which accomplishes this. The use of "so far" or "thus far" would imply that something has already occured, and that more should be expected. That is, when braddlee stated "So far mine is only two" he implied that he either intended or expected to experience the same again. This would explain why alex8 helpfully added emphasis to the quotation in post #35.

FFS, the initiator of this thread wrote [past tense]:

"For guys that like getting fucked [present tense] by other guys, what's the most number of loads you've taken [past tense] in your ass in a 24 hour period? So far mine is [present tense, sentence states future intent with phrase 'so far'] only two."

Your repeated remarks about this being 'off-topic' indicates you've read very little at LPSG, and that you clearly need to do so. This is not a forum which rigidly holds to giving direct, precise answers only; as you yourself stated earlier on, there are no such 'simple answers', and topics are free to be 'talked around' from all angles at LPSG.