Most Loads Taken

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just have a innate dislike of preaching.
And yet you preach.
Just because I like to get fucked does not mean I am reckless. I am a man who likes men. somehow I don't think this reaction<preaching Safe Sex> would have happened if the question had been addressed to women.
Why the hell would you say a thing like that? You don't know me very well. In this forum, similar questions have been addressed toward straight folks (guys who "don't like to wear condoms" with multiple partners, women who "just like to feel the guy cum inside me" with multiple partners...)

I assure you, they get the same response.

Please, get the chip off your shoulder and quit accusing some of us of gay-bashing. It's rude and it's insulting and it's getting annoying. You've brought up the same (mistaken) point several times already in this thread. YOU ARE WRONG. THE SAFER SEX ADVOCATES ON THIS BOARD HOLD THE SAME STANDARDS FOR EVERYONE, REGARDLESS OF GENDER OR ORIENTATION.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm going to wait for you to point out to me where I ever said men "taking" men is wrong. And when you say "taking," is that your euphemism for "allowing another man to ejaculate into his ass"?

You read the OP the way YOU wanted to read it; I read it the way I wanted to read it. You've made your point clear; I've made my point clear, actually clearer than you've made yours. In subsequent posts, I made it clear that UNDER THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES, BAREBACK IS NOT A BAD THING. The semantics of the original post led me to the conclusion that the original poster was NOT in an exclusive relationship, and intended to solicit more to achieve a greater number of loads in a 24-hour period. If you did not reach that same conclusion from the semantics of the original post, I can't change that.

Say what you want. I will NOT change my stance that unprotected sex with multiple partners should go without comment.

That's one of the things I adore about you, DC.

There was no preface to the OP about condom usage or monogamy or anything else. One could interpret that to mean a lot of things. It doesn't matter how it was interpreted, what matters is that it should be a given that promoting condom use is always good advice. I'm not advocating name calling or anything like that, but with HIV rates climbing and KNOWING THAT IT IS AN ENTIRELY PREVENTABLE DISEASE, if someone says "people who have sex with multiple partners are idiots for not using condoms", well, they are, aren't they?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, and just to clear up some of the controversy:

Braddlee, in your original post, were you referring to past, present, and future exclusive relationships, or were you referring to taking loads from multiple partners in a 24-hour period?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Profanity and degradation was the first non topic post. How is that kind?

If you look at my first post, you will find neither. Please don't lump me in with other people because you feel the need to pout at the fact that some don't like the idea of barebacking.

you have a very limited view of the world, wait until it steps on you a few times.
I'm sorry, but how do you know any sort of view I have about the world? Are you in my head? Do you know anything about me in the few short days you have been here? No.... You may have picked up that I am a teacher, as you so KINDLY pointed out in your next comment, but you know NOTHING about me. Please don't assume you do, sir. My eyes are VERY open to the way of the world. Forgive me for being ok with the idea of safe sex and NOT being interested in PUNCH FIST FUCKING. :smile:

you may want to break yourself of the habit of useing that kind of langauge, as a teacher you will find that it will cost you your job quite quickly.

While your advice is appreciated, how I act on the board is not entirely how I act in real life. Let me break this down for you...
In real life, people aren't as vocal as they are on the internet. Trolls do not really exist, (in the sense that those who are ignorant people with an inability to understand tend to stop talking or the person has the chance to walk away after they have heard enough stupidity). BTW, refering to trolls in general, not just to you.
I have looked back. many, many times and I see hateful, vendictive, and abusive statements made in the name of a single minded point of view that men taking men is wrong.

Well, now I am going to be the one who picks on your choice of wording... what, pray tell, do you mean by "men taking men"? Are you refering to anal sex? Have I, at ANY point, made the claim that I am against homosexuality, or two men having an enjoyable evening together? No, I didn't think so. What I did, was make a comparison between a monogamous couple and a single guy who was getting loads of freshly spilled cum dumped inside him. There is a huge difference. Again, please don't assume you know me and stop lumping me in with other posters. If you are going to quote my post, refer to me specifically.

No one bothered to think about committed realtionships, or A man is capable of more than one ejaculation. only that men talking men is dangerous. Defend that if you can. show me where it is not about that.

Men being capable of more than one ejaculation is not the issue. AS MANY of us have said... the OP's original post made it sound like he was refering to multiple partners... IT's a matter of perception. Deal with it.

Next argument? :tongue:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...Say what you want. I will NOT change my stance that unprotected sex with multiple partners should go without comment.
Nor should you, and it's great that you're sticking to this important point, but for all of the rest of it... C'mon, you, unfortunately, are SO wasting your keystrokes. It's not worth it.

leatherbottom

Experimental Member
Media
And yet you preach.Why the hell would you say a thing like that? You don't know me very well. In this forum, similar questions have been addressed toward straight folks (guys who "don't like to wear condoms" with multiple partners, women who "just like to feel the guy cum inside me" with multiple partners...)

I assure you, they get the same response.

Please, get the chip off your shoulder and quit accusing some of us of gay-bashing. It's rude and it's insulting and it's getting annoying. You've brought up the same (mistaken) point several times already in this thread. YOU ARE WRONG. THE SAFER SEX ADVOCATES ON THIS BOARD HOLD THE SAME STANDARDS FOR EVERYONE, REGARDLESS OF GENDER OR ORIENTATION.

this is not the only thead I have read. there are several times I have seen man on women multi-partner unsafe without and single reference to SAFE-SEX or CONDOMS. sorry, your argument simply does not agree with the facts.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
this is not the only thead I have read. there are several times I have seen man on women multi-partner unsafe without and single reference to SAFE-SEX or CONDOMS. sorry, your argument simply does not agree with the facts.

Type in safe sex in the search option. Seriously, you can't have looked at THAT many threads to make an assumption like that.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ten...I've taken ten loads in the ass all in the same day. I also had to get my asshole pushed back in after that and I can no longer take a shit without laying on the floor and manually pushing on my stomach until I defacate on myself.

But my answer's still ten.*

*the preceding was a fabrication and in no way reflects the views of Yngjock 20 or his subsidiaries.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Read the topic people "taking" is already defined.

Several of you seem to be so ingrossed with your SAFE-SEX preaching that you have forgotten the topic.

That's it? I gave you a huge response to your questions and comments and all you can give me is some weak ass response about taking or forgetting the topic? Let's see if I can recall.. oh yes, OP wants to know how many loads of cum a guy has had in his asshole in one 24 hour period. No mention of partners, just the fact that it is an unsafe sex act. Am I close?

Blah blah blah.... :rolleyes:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your language is a little unclear here. Please point out to me any threads advocating heterosexual multi-partner unprotected sex, and I will put my money where my mouth is.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Read the topic people "taking" is already defined.

Several of you seem to be so ingrossed with your SAFE-SEX preaching that you have forgotten the topic.
I read the topic, and I did not see "men taking men" defined. Please humor me, and define "men taking men."

And your preaching about us preaching is getting old. Please don't be a hypocrite.

leatherbottom

Experimental Member
Media
If you look at my first post, you will find neither.

I did not say you did. I said the first non-topic post. unless you are feeling guilty about something you are overreacting.

I made a statement based on the entire thread, you quote several in your posts too.

And by the way, Trolls do exist in the real world. I have encounted many a closed minded bigot that follows you around and will not stop abuseing.

you leave more in your posts then you realize. I am also able to spend more time online as I am retired. So a few days is 80+ hours of on-line time. takes many a week or more to do that.

blessed be. Yes, I do know the meaning.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
blessed be. Yes, I do know the meaning.

Ah, your comments explain your obsession with Time... Brilliant!!! Could you please tell me the meaning of the phrase " Blessed be ?" It is an inside joke between myself and a member and I would LOVE to know what you think you know. Please? For me? I would greatly appreciate it! :flirt::05::naughty:

Does this help you find the defination? it is the very first post in this thread.

Oh I know that meaning.. I was refering to something you said in a completely different phrase... you know, picking away at your grammar.... we all know you love it when you get scolded for silly little things.....

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Read the topic people...

And you seem to be so engrossed in basking in your textual abuse that you're making yourself a "slave" to it in this thread, and you seem to have missed that we're not really "stick to the topic" people here at LPSG. If you need that, then we can't really fulfill your fantasies here.

leatherbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Ah, your comments explain your obsession with Time... Brilliant!!! Could you please tell me the meaning of the phrase " Blessed be ?" It is an inside joke between myself and a member and I would LOVE to know what you think you know. Please? For me? I would greatly appreciate it! :flirt::05::naughty:

I have been a solo practicitioner since 1981. If you are useing that phase you are sure to know the meaning.

so don't patronize me.