"Most massive penis" video? Lost it...help??

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Looking for a video I had and lost years ago. Never forgot it. The clip (when I found it) was called "Most massive penis." Young guy about 19 or 20, wears a dark colored baseball cap pulled down over his eyes so you never see his whole face. Thin and flops out this giant, insanely thick horse cock that's curved downward. Big balls too. He plays with it and swings it around and bends it from side to side and stuff to show how big it is. The camera man says he has "the most massive penis." He lies on a bed and uses a lot of lube and jerks it off. Incredible dick, dying to see it again. I remember seeing posts about it on some forum years ago when I still had it, and I guess the guy's made other videos before too so this wasn't his only one. The people in the forum were arguing about whether he jelqs. Anyone know wtf I'm talking about?

glensten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He comes out with full view and face on Dirty Tony plus has many clips on pay for view at cam site connected to dirtytony.com - you are welcome he is now 26

Hipsteria

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my god I just found him, Justin Masters. I NEED the torrent to this if anybody has it, holy crap. I'll be so appreciative, he has been my wet dream since I've been like 11.

Godefried

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Oh my god I just found him, Justin Masters. I NEED the torrent to this if anybody has it, holy crap. I'll be so appreciative, he has been my wet dream since I've been like 11.

I posted his name yesterday. see 2 post above yours

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Got this for the link above

noConnect.png
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
  • <LI id=errorExpl2>Internet connectivity has been lost. <LI id=errorExpl3>The website is temporarily unavailable. <LI id=errorExpl4>The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable. <LI id=errorExpl5>The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain. <LI id=errorExpl7>There might be a typing error in the address.
  • If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.
For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds:
  1. Click the Favorites button
    favcenter.png
    , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.
To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages):
  1. <LI id=viewRecentWebpages2>Press Alt, click File, and then click Work Offline.
  2. Click the Favorites button
    favcenter.png
    , click History, and then click the page you want to view.