Most Memorable Compliment Or Comment About Your Size

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
What's the most memorable compliment or comment about the size of your dick you've received from a buddy or other straight bloke and under what circumstances did it happen ?

While I am straight and only ever have had sex with females, I find looks by other blokes at my dick to be more flattering than what any female has ever said to me. I think it's because dick size means something different to a male than it ever will for a female

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Friday night ,out for a few brews with the boys . I went to the bathroom , took the centre of three urinals . Good buddy who had never seen me, walks in and stands beside me . Notice him checking me out ,then he says "nice one " Caused me to chub up a bit , looked even better !!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the most memorable compliment or comment about the size of your dick you've received from a buddy or other straight bloke and under what circumstances did it happen ?
While I am straight and only ever have had sex with females, I find looks by other blokes at my dick to be more flattering than what any female has ever said to me. I think it's because dick size means something different to a male than it ever will for a female

As a straight man, only women have seen me erect. I have never, ever, had any man ever say anything about my dick under any circumstances, whatsoever.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
As a straight man, only women have seen me erect. I have never, ever, had any man ever say anything about my dick under any circumstances, whatsoever.

I've no idea why you thought I was talking about the erect dick. I wasn't. Just your dick size in general

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've no idea why you thought I was talking about the erect dick. I wasn't. Just your dick size in general
Considering 99% of flaccid penises are about the same size, this statement still applies:
I have never, ever, had any man ever say anything about my dick under any circumstances, whatsoever.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my first wife and I first started dating, she talked to a couple of other women who I had been involved with, prior.

She told me, one of them said "he has a big penis". I have to say yes, I felt flattered by that.

Jhook1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really a verbal compliment per se...but with one partner, knowing that I was the first and only to ever make her orgasm from penetration...much less multiple orgasms (our record was 8 in one session), as well as the first and only to make her squirt (she was just as surprised as I was). I think that's worth more than any "wow you're huge" comment...

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Considering 99% of flaccid penises are about the same size, this statement still applies:
I have never, ever, had any man ever say anything about my dick under any circumstances, whatsoever.

Would you like a compliment, either in person, or via the board, or would that make you upset or uncomfortable?

I love to be complimented, by anyone, for most things. Beyond the first praise if it becomes effusive or i feel like i am being set up, manipulated, or i feel like its going somewhere i can't follow I will shut it down quick.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you like a compliment, either in person, or via the board, or would that make you upset or uncomfortable?

I love to be complimented, by anyone, for most things. Beyond the first praise if it becomes effusive or i feel like i am being set up, manipulated, or i feel like its going somewhere i can't follow I will shut it down quick.
I was answering the original poster's question, which was about in-person complements. Waaaay back in the old days of LPSG, I did have a few pics of my erect cock in my album, and I did get complements from men (and women) and it didn't bother me at all.

Reactions: Gj816

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Some guys on the board get all bent out of shape with compliments on dick pics... then why even post them for others to see?

I was answering the original poster's question, which was about in-person complements. Waaaay back in the old days of LPSG, I did have a few pics of my erect cock in my album, and I did get complements from men (and women) and it didn't bother me at all.

D

deleted1846971

Best compliments ever came from the same woman:
1 - The first time she saw my cock her eyes got that hungry look. The look that says it’s everything she wanted.

2 - On the 3rd or 4th time we had sex she came, completely lost control, squirted all over me and spoke in gibberish while trying to push me away. I continued (per agreement) and she squirted again before hugging me tight and trying to fuck my living soul out. Afterwards she said the thickness just does it for her.

Not a long story but my fav was simple. Parked one night to mess around with a chick in my car. Was working on pulling shorts down, all I heard was a loud Holy Shit as my cock flung out lmao was pretty epic.

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media

Dude, I find this to be so cool.

I’ve found within the last Hmm.. 3-4 years, I’m around guys that are really cool about; “Knowing they have a big dick, catching guys check out their package,& they just smile & keep walking..

Of course, in the military some joes take I to a whole other level, but the thought is still well received.

Hell, these Big Dickers just parade around more to boost the ego.

Reactions: Gj816

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had many more memorial compliments from women, but specifically straight guys or buddy's.

Probably the only ones I tend to remember are times I've been in urinals and a guy has blurted something out like 'fuck it's Mr ed' or when swapping with straight couples the guy have comment something like 'congrats on that huge fucker'

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I worked for a large company that had an on-site medical clinic for employees only. I went there for my annual physical exam. They had 3 physicians on staff and a light patient load so the providers were afforded a lot of time for each visit - an hour for a routine physical. The first time I went, the doctor had me lay back on the table to palpate my internal organs. I had already undressed and put on the front opening exam gown. Since I don't wear any underwear, when he opened the gown he gazed down at my cock, blinked a couple of times, and said, "You have quite an amazing specimen. It's very distracting." He then took a towel from an adjacent table and covered my loins.

I would often see him in the hallways, in the cafeteria, on the campus grounds, etc. And every time I saw him, he would give me a wide smirk and wink, wink, wink with his eye. A little bit odd and slightly creepy. Later in the year, we were at a company soiree and he approached me privately after having a couple of drinks and said that he had been an physician for 30+ years and had seen a lot of penises but that mine was the biggest he had ever seen. Don't know why he felt a need to say that - I assumed that was the alcohol talking.

The next year when I made an appointment for my physical, I found out that he no longer worked for the company. The medical staff wouldn't give any reason why he was no longer there.

Reactions: iluvmen and Gj816