Most memorable lines in a movie by far?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I'd have to say that's "Gone with the Wind", I have never saw it, really I never saw it, but Red sorta gives it away. In the gay movie "All Over the Guy" one dude refers to Red as Red Buttons, or I wouldn't know it at all.

Most memorable line, "I'll be back" lol, and I didn't even see the post 3 before this one.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Monty Python and the Holy Grail is easily has the most quotable lines in any movie. I know plenty of people who have inadvertently memorized the entire thing.

I have memorized the entirety of The Wizard of Oz but don't believe it's entirely quotable.

My favorite most memorable line has to be this classic from Casablanca which is an enormously quotable film itself. It's loaded with great lines from beginning to end and it's rare to find someone who get the references.

were not in Kansas anymore!

Well I'd have to say that's "Gone with the Wind", I have never saw it, really I never saw it, but Red sorta gives it away. In the gay movie "All Over the Guy" one dude refers to Red as Red Buttons, or I wouldn't know it at all.

Most memorable line, "I'll be back" lol, and I didn't even see the post 3 before this one.

:confused: Red Buttons has nothing to do with Gone With the Wind. There is a character named Rhett, but not Red. Red Buttons was a comedic actor.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I think Bette Davis screaming "You didn't eat ya din dins!!!" in a maniacal way at Joan Crawford in What Ever Happened to Baby Jane is one of the most memorable lines in cinema, in fact her whole performance in that movie is unmatched.

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the smell of napalm in the morning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPXVGQnJm0w

-

The horror... the horror...

-

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving.

-

You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqjQG-Tw9FY

----

But, Mrs. Mulwray, I goddamn near lost my nose. And I like it. I like breathing through it. And I still think you're hiding something.

---

'Course I'm respectable. I'm old. Politicians, ugly buildings, and whores all get respectable if they last long enough.

---

Hello, Claude. Where'd you get the midget?

---

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

---

Shit... You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

---

You're Gonna need a bigger boat

---

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Krusader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Look, Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill and think things over. I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.
- HAL 9000