Most memorable lines in a movie by far?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please tell me you saw the True Blood episode where Jason bastardizes this quote as, "I love the smell of nail polish in the morning".

nope...missed it....i am not a True Blooder... :biggrin1::wink:

but i appreciate the shout out...much like on some TV show i recall where someon was stuck at a bar mitzvah and they saw everyone danceing and lifting the kid in the chair, and they said "The Hora...the Hora" :biggrin1:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know what's wrong with you, Miss Whoever-you-are? You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.
[takes out the ring and throws it in Holly's lap]

Breakfast at Tiffany's - George Pepard (Paul Varjak) character telling off Holly Golightly.