Most Memorable Piss

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone besides me have one memorable piss that stands out head and shoulder above all others? Mine was yesterday when I noticed a huge picture of our beloved President Bush's face on the front page of our daily newspaper.

Since I was in need of draining my pipes, this nasty voice from within said: "Piss on the b_____d!" I politely pulled out my pipe, took good aim, and floaded the arrogant grin on his lips. As I was putting away my instrument I said: "Mission Accomplished!", after its last shake!

I'm wondering if any of you might have one piss that stands out as the most memorable you've ever had. Mine was Saturday (yesterday). The front page of the local newspaper printed a big, yeah, a big fucker, of our beloved President Bush and since I had to piss some nasty voice in me said: "Piss on him".

I had to obey and must say that that was the most delightful piss I've every had! That arrogant grin on his lips got soaked as I poured out hot piss right from the slit of my cock looking down into his face!

What a relief in more ways than one!

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had one where Snoozan held my cock for me, Mercurial Bliss tickled my asshole, and dolfette lightly bit my nipples while I peed.

That was pretty good, I guess.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*mutters under his breath* Bunch o' crazy, freaked-out urine fetishists.:biggrin1:

I'm gonna hit one of the more 'normal' threads instead. Oh shit, there are no normal threads at LPSG?? OK, fuck it then...

*Whips out schlong and pisses all over the keyboard, and in the process has the best piss of his life.*

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
On a tangent - pissing when on acid is a bit fucked up, is it not?

You kind of have to not think about it too much... I tend to over-analyze when tripping and a tripped out head thinking about the urinary process is not a fun place to be.

Coke's another matter - everything feels 'best ever' on coke... so I guess coked up pisses are the best really.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, about three weeks ago; the manager I was working with nitpicked to end about anything & everything. Then when i had chance, I went outside & saw his truck & let my bladder hit his nice & shiny new goodyears & payload.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My memorable piss, was when I went skiing. I had all this gear on and I was still cold. Anyway , I get to the bathroom and really had to go, but I am fumbling through the mountain of close I was wearing. The piss was so good though.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was a cold, rainy night. It had been raining buckets for days and all the local rivers were running above flood. It was well after midnight and I was driving myself home from a high school party when I stopped my car mid-span on a deserted rural bridge. I stepped out of the idling car and in the darkness I unzipped my pants and pissed down into the torrent below.

As I stood there enjoying the sense of relief, I felt through my feet an ominous rumbling and vibration in the bridge span. It was shaking and groaning beneath me. I stopped mid-piss and looked down into the river torrent below and saw the water level was nearly at the base of the roadway. The flood was far worse than I thought. Indeed, trees, brush, boulders, boats, docks, parts of homes, and all manner of debris was sweeping below me in the torrent, impacting the bridge structure with audible thuds. I couldn't believe what I was seeing in the darkness below me. Debris collecting against the bridge pilings was building up the water pressure minute by minute. It was only a matter of time until the bridge collapsed from the strain.

I quit the piss, jumped back in my car and got the hell out of there.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
new jersey turnpike. late 80s? side of the road. had to go. hit quick. me and some friends were headed to "great adventure" amusement park. hopped behind the post of an overpass. didn't give a shit at that point who saw as long as the cops weren't around.

arkyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Minor league baseball park nearby. When I go before the game of during the 7th inning stretch, the Men's Room has a huge troph to piss in. It's crowded with guys coming and going. Everyone checks everyone out as they make a nice, slow piss. The sounds of the strikles with some guys leaning way back so anyone else can get a good glance. Some guy cupping their balls using only the index finger to guide the cock. The toilet stalls have a divider, but no door, so you can have a nice shit too in the open as guys pass by to wash their hands near the sink. Horny man, horny!

Reactions: carsonmccullers

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wet myself in the sixth grade because I was too much of a dweeb to leave the classroom when I had been specifically instructed that I could not go to the bathroom. I really should have just gotten in trouble for going without a pass. I wonder if the teacher felt guilty at all. He'd doubted my sincerity about the urgency.

Anyway. That was pretty memorable.