Most misogynistic song ever?

Rsechs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My vote: “Hey Joe” by Mr. Hendrix, followed closely by “Under My Thumb” by the Falling Rocks (as my daughter used to say).

Extra points if it it is still a good song.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well, a whole lot of the music I grew up on happens to be on the list. Closer to the top than not. Eazy-E. Dying Fetus. Twiztid. 666 Mafia (even tho they did at one point in fact promote woman rappers for very pro-equality reasons).

I think Twiztid might take the top spot tho. "Spin the bottle". I hate to admit I find it thoroughly entertaining. But then again, I love watching Trevor on GTA5 be a piece of actual shit human.

Fuck humanity. Me included.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, a whole lot of the music I grew up on happens to be on the list. Closer to the top than not. Eazy-E. Dying Fetus. Twiztid. 666 Mafia (even tho they did at one point in fact promote woman rappers for very pro-equality reasons).

I think Twiztid might take the top spot tho. "Spin the bottle". I hate to admit I find it thoroughly entertaining. But then again, I love watching Trevor on GTA5 be a piece of actual shit human.

Fuck humanity. Me included.
This is the first time I've seen three six mafia written this way. :laughing:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is the first time I've seen three six mafia written this way. :laughing:

I refuse to call them "three six Mafia" because they sold out. The old albums, it's 666 Mafia. They rapped about demonic, evil shit. When they went mainstream they changed it to pretend they weren't ever actually dark "horrorcore" rappers.

The "most known unknown" album was the one that ruined them for me, and that's the one that most people think was their first.

Nah. Mystic Stylez goes hard as fuck. I'm all nostalgic over here...

Reactions: Mittimer

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I refuse to call them "three six Mafia" because they sold out. The old albums, it's 666 Mafia. They rapped about demonic, evil shit. When they went mainstream they changed it to pretend they weren't ever actually dark "horrorcore" rappers.

The "most known unknown" album was the one that ruined them for me, and that's the one that most people think was their first.

Nah. Mystic Stylez goes hard as fuck. I'm all nostalgic over here...
Been a fan for a long time. I honestly thought Mystic Stylez was their first album. I originally got into them cause of Push em off from the Tear Da Club Up Thugs album or Project Pat - Ballers. I honestly dont remember which i heard first. I did buy Mystic styles but never really felt it.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy