Most never will happen fantasy, but there's a chance

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Frnkd213, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Decided to put this here rather than fictitious stories, because fantasies are real in our minds and not fictitious. Anyway what's yours as erotica, adventures, stupid or sexual but unfortunately that will never happen. Let's keep violence out of this, or criminal acts , you know what I mean.

"We're exhibitionist and allow 3 generations to fuck together( all adults) on holidays. Especially Christmas, new years and thanksgiving. We can swap partners as long not related. My fucking dads 3rd wife I've fucked 4-5 times, twice on Christmas, she said it was her gift. A gift of pleasant memories. Got sucked by my brother-in-law, after he followed me to the bathroom. That was hot, must have cum twice. Can't wait for the next gathering.
    I've seen my daughter in law fuck my brother and her husband dp, followed by myself and my dad. He can fuck for an old man."

OKAY IS THIS FANTASY, YES. In my world this would never happen but hey that's what dreams are all about. Had wet one on this one. LOL:wink:

2. MickeyLee

Gold Member

any fantasies i might have contributed to this thread died instantly upon reading your fantasy.

daughter-in-law?? you got issues, son.
    is the violating of emotional connection that is so fucked... DNA mixing ain't even the fucking issue.

god, i am a more flawed human being for having read this.

3. billblows4u

billblows4u Member

fnrk are you all wiccans?

4. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't mean to judge, but that's an odd fantasy to have. I mean, if I ever have a sex-dream, perhaps nightmare, involving family (or even friends I consider family) I wake-up feeling dirty - dirty in a bad way. I understand that doing something different or 'taboo' can turn people on, but that is a step too far for me. I wouldn't want to see my brother, mother or father 'sexing' with my hypothetical wife (for example). That crosses a line in my book.

5. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I must say, fantasies to me, are fun, I was reading a thread and my thoughts was what would be the most absurd and I guess grossest, possibly, thing people may have fanatsized. So this is mine that I could think of.

Maybe I was not clear in my description that no one was blood related in any sex.

Did not want to ruffle any feathers.

6. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

When Kinsey was studying the sex attitudes and habits of Americans he ran across a family the behaved exactly as you have described in your fantasy, however, unfortunately, they did cross blood lines. I believe he recorded there was the only one who cofessed to uninhibited inter generation, inter family sex and granted him access to details of their behavior. I believe the family lived in the South, something makes me think it was Arkansaw or Texas, I simply don't remember. The family member who Kinsey interviewed was in the middle generation and also loved to demonstrate how he could go from totally soft to complete erection to ejaculation in under one minute. Someone how I don't want to know any more about the family than Kinsey revealed (the extended details must be very sickening), and I'm not a sexologist so I'm really not interested in having the man demonstrate his special skill to me. Love to watch a guy masturbate, but I like a man that takes his time.

Draft saved Draft deleted