Most of LPSG is a lie?

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea its true thats there's a lot of crap in the internet and most people lie about stuff,,, I never beleive before seeing lol

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I never expected such a heated reaction this thread!

For those who have replied in this way, I'd like to point out that I have never made any comments about my size and never will; the same goes for posting pictures.

Secondly, it's surprising how many people were in some way affronted by my post so decided to call me hypocrite - entirely incorrectly. Firstly, I have never made any assertions about my size, and thus I fail to see how I can be called a hypocrite. Thus, it's actually you who has made assumptions about size without evidence - something far worse than anything I've ever done here. Also, I've been accused of "[complaining] that 95% of the sizes people have are lying". Apart from the fact that sizes are incapable of lying, I've never done any complaining in this thread - up until now my only post have been to gain some perspective on how much of this site is honest.

Also, for those who have decided to pull apart all of my posts and have taken it upon themselves to inform everyone about what I've been posting about seem to hold the delusion that only those who have made a certain number of posts, or who have posted about certain things, have the right to start threads here, and even I know that's not what LPSG is about.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Firstly, I have never made any assertions about my size, and thus I fail to see how I can be called a hypocrite.

De boys evidently assume that your novelty nickname is a quantitative reference, and so would, ipso facto, be an assertion about size. But true or not, the hypocrite accusation doesn't stick. If you'd made a claim and had lied about it, whilst simultaneously administering a general smackdown for all the lies hereabouts regarding others' claims, then hypocrisy would indeed be the correct word.

Of course if you have made a claim, and the premise of your O.P. is essentially correct, then the chances are 95% that you're lying. In that case, there's a 95% certainty that you're a hypocrite.

Oy. This board really should be blocked at this time in the morning.

mrtoad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's sad that people lie about there size because in many cases they do have something to show but instead of being proud and honest of what they actually have they say there larger then they actually are. When a guy with a smaller penis takes an active and positive interest in the forums there appreciated alot better then the show offs and liers who post.

At the end of the day this is the internet and it's full of crap. Eventually people will get over there insecurities and be proud of what they have, as a young adult myself I'm only just getting to grips with my own body and It's really hard to accept myself, I'm by no means the only person with this proplem so we have to take into account peoples hang ups especially with all the propaganda around telling men that there inferior.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's sad that people lie about there size because in many cases they do have something to show but instead of being proud and honest of what they actually have they say there larger then they actually are. When a guy with a smaller penis takes an active and positive interest in the forums there appreciated alot better then the show offs and liers who post.

Well said, mrtoad. Wish we could turn those words into a vaccine for new members.

LPSG actually rates pretty well, on the media scale*.

And it's hella funny. XD

*aka the scale employed by various mediums such as the INTERNET, news, pub rooms, university studies, etc.

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, when I was younger I used to lie, but taht's beacuse I didn't know any better, nowadays, I don't because the more you lie the higher the chance you have of getting caught. Espeically if you lie about small things and that makes you look like an ass...

In terms of sexual experience, yes there are many liers I bet, or people who twist the truth, but that's how it always is.

In terms of cock size, well taht's easy. Pics/Cam. I hate people who say they don't have any form of taking a pic of their 9 inch dick. No camera/webcam/phone cam/scanner? Gimmie a break, everyone has that (who lives in a developed country)

Heck, my webcam cost me 9 bucks :)

P.S. On a side note, I did once pretend I didn't have any pics and the guy kept talking shit then bam, i whipped em out, fun times :)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NineInch, you've got 25 pages of posts, I think it would be more reasonable to offer a Ferrari to anyone who spots the fib.

How many posts per page do you have your account set up to see? I've got way more than 25 pages by my count. I don't have a Ferrari, though. Would a picture of my Viper suffice?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's now showing 98 pages so undoubtedly I did something weird, I'm a bit inept with computers. Yeah I'll have a look at your Viper, while you're at it you might as well show me your bottom too :)

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's now showing 98 pages so undoubtedly I did something weird, I'm a bit inept with computers. Yeah I'll have a look at your Viper, while you're at it you might as well show me your bottom too :)

I'd rather not ruin the fantasies of all the tops here who fancy me.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

joeice345

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an honest 9" long and 8" around at the base. If you don't believe me, send your sister/wife/girlfriend over to measure. It's not as big as a coffee cup. Grab a tape and see for yourself.

Every time I'm with a new girl I know the first words out of her mouth will be "O My God" (that or Holy Shit).

Don't be hatin'

I've seen some guys bigger than me in the locker room. I supose I get suspicious when guys talk about 13+ inches.