Most Overrated T-Girls

snakers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just taking a poll-- in good fun --as to who you think are some of the most overrated shemales. Personally, I don't much care for some of the American t-girls such as:
-Vanity (pretty, but also slightly chubby and annoyingly chatty and domineering)

-allanah starr (chubby)

-bailey jay (cute face, but i'm not attracted to her body at all; too pale and pretty mediocre looking tool in terms of size and shape)

-Kimber (nice petite body, but not as hot as she thinks she is)

If I wasn't so lazy, I would have included vids/pics. sorry lol

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
and why didn't I make the list. BAHAHAHA

just noticed you today, you're on my list... beautiful!

i prefer the state-side girls just because i want to keep in at home. i have a few overseas one that i like but i like the ones here in the states whether it is pro or amateur.

i don't think any of those girls are too overrated. my favorite is still megan chavalier and on the other spectrum, lana woods.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

i prefer the state-side girls just because i want to keep in at home. i have a few overseas one that i like but i like the ones here in the states whether it is pro or amateur.

i don't think any of those girls are too overrated. my favorite is still megan chavalier and on the other spectrum, lana woods.
Hot TS Mutual Fuck And Cumshots

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

definitely a different look

Lana Woods Classic, Les Infirmieres - xHamster.com