Most Penises Are Somehow Abnormal?

RegularJohn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw this comment (seemingly by a woman) in a Jezebel article last night:

I’ve seen my and your share of penises. The thing I’ve come to realize is, most are ‘abnormal’ in some way. I try to predict size/shape/structure before I sleep with someone and it’s nearly impossible.

Most are ‘abnormal’?! Do you agree with that assessment? I’m tempted to ask the OP to clarify, but that article’s comments section is pretty quiet.

Reactions: BigdongSE

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I saw this comment (seemingly by a woman) in a Jezebel article last night:

I’ve seen my and your share of penises. The thing I’ve come to realize is, most are ‘abnormal’ in some way. I try to predict size/shape/structure before I sleep with someone and it’s nearly impossible.

Most are ‘abnormal’?! Do you agree with that assessment? I’m tempted to ask the OP to clarify, but that article’s comments section is pretty quiet.
We could only surmise in context.

Not a hive mind, et al.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ooh, yes. The dreaded pumping/injections/jelqing penis. Bloated, disfigured, bumpy... Dr. Frankenpeen’s Monster and the hanging Igors they call their balls. *shudder* Fortunately, haven’t had to deal with any of those except here. Why some of these guys feel the need to deform themselves is so beyond me.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have seen a few one might consider abnormal. Hypospadias. Phimosis. Seen some outrageous consequences of routine infant circ. Scar more than halfway down the shaft. And one that had six flat planes, a pointy top, and resembled a dreidel. I've seen incredibly long foreskin too. Sir, did your nearsided aunty knit this thing for you? I saw one with a curve so pronounced it looked like bathroom plumbing. Some of those struck me as weird. Most of them were extra sexy and appealing to me. Hypospadias escaped my notice until I learned what they were and realized retrospectively I had seen them. Phimosis didn't look different, just required extra caution. Oh, there was one that got circumscised in the middle of our relationship. It was hideous. Looked angry, like it had been telling someone off at the top of its voice. Looked raw, like it had been scrubbed with bleach and a brush. After a few years it looked normal again.

Mostly, all the dicks just looked like dicks.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I have seen a few one might consider abnormal. Hypospadias. Phimosis. Seen some outrageous consequences of routine infant circ. Scar more than halfway down the shaft. And one that had six flat planes, a pointy top, and resembled a dreidel. I've seen incredibly long foreskin too. Sir, did your nearsided aunty knit this thing for you? I saw one with a curve so pronounced it looked like bathroom plumbing. Some of those struck me as weird. Most of them were extra sexy and appealing to me. Hypospadias escaped my notice until I learned what they were and realized retrospectively I had seen them. Phimosis didn't look different, just required extra caution. Oh, there was one that got circumscised in the middle of our relationship. It was hideous. Looked angry, like it had been telling someone off at the top of its voice. Looked raw, like it had been scrubbed with bleach and a brush. After a few years it looked normal again.

Mostly, all the dicks just looked like dicks.

Great. You ruined Hanukkah.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for all the responses. I asked the OP to explain further, but (as expected) she’s ignored the question, and I don’t think an answer is coming.
That’s weird. I hope she meant unique and not abnormal. Or maybe she’s one of those women who thinks penises are not that attractive? Some women do.

I think each is kind of unique, but again not, if that makes sense. But abnormal? Unless a guy’s been messing with it, not so much.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
That’s weird. I hope she meant unique and not abnormal. Or maybe she’s one of those women who thinks penises are not that attractive? Some women do.

I think each is kind of unique, but again not, if that makes sense. But abnormal? Unless a guy’s been messing with it, not so much.

It could be using a word incorrectly.
With the death of journalism and the default to televised gossip posing as politics, most writers online are merely that, not crafters of fact based anything.
Jezebel has a lot of that.