Most Phallic building

GuyFromLA: I have a friend that attends Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti, Michigan. If you dont know, Ypsilanti is known for the water tower, um... It looks like a big dick. Students even refeer to it as "the big dick". Cabinet magazine has just named the famed tower, the most phallic building in the world. I found this funny and thought I would share, since we are this is a forum on large penises. :D I have included a link to the Eastern Echo, the school newspaper where an article appeared.

GuyFromLA

rangersean: Since I was born in Ann Arbor, I like the fact that Ypsi and Ann Arbor are both among the finalists.

SpeedoGuy: How about the TransAmerica pyramid building in San Francisco?

SG

7x6andchg: When I went to college at EMU (Go Hurons!  Eagles!  whatever!)--- the old myth was that if a virgin ever graduated from EMU the water tower would fall over...   :D

watertower.jpg

This is hosted on my villagephotos....so if it's a red X too many people have looked at it. :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Man, the China Grill Building in Miami even has a red head! It's lots of fun looking at all the different ones and comparing them. Thanks for the site, gus!

Luke

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1074662424;start=0#10 date=01/22/04 at 21:11:01]Man, the China Grill Building in Miami even has a red head!   It's lots of fun looking at all the different ones and comparing them.  Thanks for the site, gus![/quote]
Talk about hoiSIN sauce! Get it?

swimguy_14: go look at some east asia buildings, they have monuments to cocks