Most pleasurable area of your Tallywhacker

Most pleasureable area overall

• Total voters

Glans. :)

Oddly (and not on me 'tallywhacker'), I'm quite partial to pressure (external) being put on the bit between me balls and arse lol. Dunno if that's where the prostate is or something?

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't know why we're often parsing the penis into parts. With all body structures the concept of gestalt comes into play. The sum of the parts is greater than the whole.

I've been restoring for several years and the best feeling is the gliding effect that I was denied for most of my life due to my tight cut. The skin moves over the knob for good reason.

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know why we're often parsing the penis into parts. With all body structures the concept of gestalt comes into play. The sum of the parts is greater than the whole.

I've been restoring for several years and the best feeling is the gliding effect that I was denied for most of my life due to my tight cut. The skin moves over the knob for good reason.

Im cut, but I think it was done loosely Im not too sure, but I know that my skin still goes over the ridge of the head when I have sex and masturbate. I can even pull my skin over my entire glans if I wanted too. Maybe its because Im a grower.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Im cut, but I think it was done loosely Im not too sure, but I know that my skin still goes over the ridge of the head when I have sex and masturbate. I can even pull my skin over my entire glans if I wanted too. Maybe its because Im a grower.
Maybe. Circumcision makes us all more different. Even though supposedly part of the idea is to make our dicks look alike.

Anyway, you're lucky. If you ever have problems, restoration will go more quickly for you. Mine was cut so tight I never even imagined the skin was supposed to be movable.

Vagus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm not too hard I can pull the skin somewhat over the glans and it feels good in a soothing,comforting kind of way. On the other-hand when the skin is really tight and it barely moves when I pull on it it feels good in an exhilarating way.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
Im cut, but I know that my skin still goes over the ridge of the head when I have sex and masturbate. I can even pull my skin over my entire glans if I wanted too.

envy you.
so tight that i've never ever dreamed of it.
wanna feel it how different it is from what i feel now.

ive cummed from just rubbing the frenulum. When you do that (instead of just stroking) you get a wicked hardon and then you go right to the edge and stay there for a while before climax
Same...I discovered that when i was about 14 and thought I was really clever hehehe. Does take ages tho, and leaves ur knob a bit raw afterwards. :redface:

Last edited by a moderator: