Most pleasurable area of your Tallywhacker

Most pleasureable area overall

• Total voters

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive cummed from just rubbing the frenulum. When you do that (instead of just stroking) you get a wicked hardon and then you go right to the edge and stay there for a while before climax
And again. For me, the frenulum is definitely the most sensitive part, followed by the head. But the whole thing feels pretty damn good...

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Frenulum and I too can roll the skin up over the corona. In fact, it covers my entire dick head when soft and I am not standing up. It is actually a strange feeling but knowing that is as close to being uncut that I will ever be, I am happy with it. BTW, that is from 20 years of pulling the skin over the head to milk my cock each and every time I pissed.

glans/coronal ridge is all around the edge of the cock head is slightly raised. That is the 2nd most sensitive area next to the piss slit itself.

Can guys that voted for their glans/coronal ridge specify?
The coronal ridge is amazing for me. I rub the area with by fingers and I start feeling a deep tingling sensation at the base of my cock that can run all the way to my feet. I love this when I edge some. My cock will get so engorged. I measured once and I gained almost a half inch on girth. Also I love seeing the head puff up. The skin on the head gets tight.

I am surprised others haven't experienced this.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
I voted for the ridge of the glans, as there is nothing like the sensation of the head popping in and out of a hole, and the ridge is where that is felt the most intensely. I am cut, and notice that more cut guys vote for the ridge than the glans as a whole. More uncut guys vote for the entire glans than for the ridge; maybe because the glans is more sensitive in uncut guys.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Can guys that voted for their glans/coronal ridge specify?

I voted for that probably because during masturbation I notice that area the most when getting close to orgasm. The glans become more engorged and and sensitive, moving my skin over the coronal ridge area increases the sensations.

However, unprotected vaginal intercourse it is hard for me to determine since I experience so many more sensations from different erogenous areas of my penis. I am also way more distracted to discern where the pleasure is coming from. During vaginal intercourse (even though I don't have much of a frenulum left) I do find that a lot of sensation is generated from this area. This has improved with restoration and retaining to improve sensitivity.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I feel like my frenulum is very sensitive. However, my glan is actually more. When I jerk off, i always get off by rubbing my glan with foreskin, instead of pulling all the way down and jerk.

NY2NY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The foreskin moving up and down over the head, esp the underside and having pressure on the shaft. Having the tip of the foreskin played with feel really good too.