Most Pleasurable Way You Have Masturbated

littledog85

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am curious, what is the most pleasurable way that some of you guys have masturbated? What did you do to get to that sweet spot where you feel so much joy and it feels so good that you thought you would pass out? What did you do to get you to the place where you ejaculated so much that you thought it would never stop? Please explain in detail just in case other members want to try to experience the pleasure that you did.

Reactions: Nexolaris

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Don't do drugs kids. With that out of the way. This will be slightly embarrassing. Weed. The most pleasurable way i've done it alone is by getting slightly high. Just enough for existential questions of vibrations on the never ending stream of existence's consciousness to start making complete and utter sense. Past the dude look at my hands phase and right directly to the what if we are all connected through an unspoken language of rhythms only played out along spans of human life both recorded and unheard of. And science in general is the way to the best way of life for us all. Shout out to terrence howard.

Anyway, just enough for my senses to go slightly out of whack. Where sensation is both dulled and amped somehow. Where i can barely feel my hands but by some grace of magic my penis seemingly becomes more reactive than it's ever been.

At which point i find the weirdest soothing music i can find. Like the roots, clint mansell, hammock and bonobo had an orgy and birthed the song of a supernova smoking a cigarette.

Before i know it it seems like shiva suddenly found me very attractive and is very big on foreplay. I know at that point that they are in fact my hands at work but they seem to have a mind of their own. Everything is detailed. Nothing is forgotten. Just delayed. Like my body and brain have a really bad internet connection.

At which point my right hand grabs the base of my dick and my left the upper part just under the corona. The left making an almost OK sign. Or and asshole symbol if you prefer. I then start to slow raise my left hand. Opening it as i do. So that just the very edges of my skin touches. And seemingly electricity spring forth from it like a wave to the rest of my body. Nipples harden. Balls twitch. And i bang my head on a constellation. Causing a rainbow of pleasurable memories of previous sexual encounters of the third kind. It's almost alien in nature. They are an amalgamation of visions. That i feel all at once until they simmer from that touch.

I do it again. And it seems to reverberate harder. The memories seem to become more realistic. With each leaving imprints on my skin. Pulsating feelings in a wave from the middle outward.

And again. And again. At this moment it's like a slide show just getting started. Flashes of past pleasures hitting all zones at once. And again. Making sure to only brush past my corona slightly each time. While not grasping the base tighter for stability.

Until i stop and the memories seem disappointed. Breaking from being memories to being full fledged hallucinations. My mind is mine but not just present me. Ownership is shared across space and time.

I take a breath. Getting ready to full down the rabbit hole. This time with no breaks. I start again. This time instead of going lightly I use precum as lube. Grasping a bit more firmly at the base and a bit more firmly under my corona. And this time move my left hand up in fast motions. Keeping my grip in line instead of releasing just past the head's edges.

No more slide show. This is now a movie. And an interactive one. The smell of sex seems to fill the room. Though the memories are fast. Their impressions seem more tender. Harder. I can feel tiny hairs from them on mine. I can hear their breath stutter. Feel their hearts beat against mine. The faster my hand goes the closer they get.

I stop one last time. The movie continues. I trade my left with my right. And start sliding up myself gripping at random moments. And when i do previous groans from the past block out my current sounds. I can feel the vibration of them on shoulders. On my neck. Deep in my ears.

Faster and faster now. The amalgamation turns into a crowd. All just to the end of all their journeys. And there is space. Like floating in the middle of an earthquake. I know it's coming. I don't yet feel it. My body is now fully separated from my mind. Yet it continues alone while i've been pushed into a temporary area. I hover for a second. A second more. And another.

Before dropping into a tilted river of warmth. My hand stops. My mind explodes. The night's events play back over and over, faster and faster. All energy is expelled all at once in all directions. And that's it.

And then i just pass out. Leaving future me to clean up after. Which is why i don't do it often in any way shape or form. Your results may vary.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't do drugs kids. With that out of the way. This will be slightly embarrassing. Weed. The most pleasurable way i've done it alone is by getting slightly high. Just enough for existential questions of vibrations on the never ending stream of existence's consciousness to start making complete and utter sense. Past the dude look at my hands phase and right directly to the what if we are all connected through an unspoken language of rhythms only played out along spans of human life both recorded and unheard of. And science in general is the way to the best way of life for us all. Shout out to terrence howard.

Anyway, just enough for my senses to go slightly out of whack. Where sensation is both dulled and amped somehow. Where i can barely feel my hands but by some grace of magic my penis seemingly becomes more reactive than it's ever been.

At which point i find the weirdest soothing music i can find. Like the roots, clint mansell, hammock and bonobo had an orgy and birthed the song of a supernova smoking a cigarette.

Before i know it it seems like shiva suddenly found me very attractive and is very big on foreplay. I know at that point that they are in fact my hands at work but they seem to have a mind of their own. Everything is detailed. Nothing is forgotten. Just delayed. Like my body and brain have a really bad internet connection.

At which point my right hand grabs the base of my dick and my left the upper part just under the corona. The left making an almost OK sign. Or and asshole symbol if you prefer. I then start to slow raise my left hand. Opening it as i do. So that just the very edges of my skin touches. And seemingly electricity spring forth from it like a wave to the rest of my body. Nipples harden. Balls twitch. And i bang my head on a constellation. Causing a rainbow of pleasurable memories of previous sexual encounters of the third kind. It's almost alien in nature. They are an amalgamation of visions. That i feel all at once until they simmer from that touch.

I do it again. And it seems to reverberate harder. The memories seem to become more realistic. With each leaving imprints on my skin. Pulsating feelings in a wave from the middle outward.

And again. And again. At this moment it's like a slide show just getting started. Flashes of past pleasures hitting all zones at once. And again. Making sure to only brush past my corona slightly each time. While not grasping the base tighter for stability.

Until i stop and the memories seem disappointed. Breaking from being memories to being full fledged hallucinations. My mind is mine but not just present me. Ownership is shared across space and time.

I take a breath. Getting ready to full down the rabbit hole. This time with no breaks. I start again. This time instead of going lightly I use precum as lube. Grasping a bit more firmly at the base and a bit more firmly under my corona. And this time move my left hand up in fast motions. Keeping my grip in line instead of releasing just past the head's edges.

No more slide show. This is now a movie. And an interactive one. The smell of sex seems to fill the room. Though the memories are fast. Their impressions seem more tender. Harder. I can feel tiny hairs from them on mine. I can hear their breath stutter. Feel their hearts beat against mine. The faster my hand goes the closer they get.

I stop one last time. The movie continues. I trade my left with my right. And start sliding up myself gripping at random moments. And when i do previous groans from the past block out my current sounds. I can feel the vibration of them on shoulders. On my neck. Deep in my ears.

Faster and faster now. The amalgamation turns into a crowd. All just to the end of all their journeys. And there is space. Like floating in the middle of an earthquake. I know it's coming. I don't yet feel it. My body is now fully separated from my mind. Yet it continues alone while i've been pushed into a temporary area. I hover for a second. A second more. And another.

Before dropping into a tilted river of warmth. My hand stops. My mind explodes. The night's events play back over and over, faster and faster. All energy is expelled all at once in all directions. And that's it.

And then i just pass out. Leaving future me to clean up after. Which is why i don't do it often in any way shape or form. Your results may vary.

Holy shit @spaj8987 !
I haven't smoked weed or drunk any alcohol in 35 years, and I felt like I was trippin' while I read that!
Thanks for the memories, man. LOL

Reactions: spaj8987

JaeJae7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A mixture of tantric, edging then when close to orgasm, index ir middle finger in the asshole with a slight circular motion. Works on my bf too, the only other guy I tried it on. He said he couldn't feel his legs afterwards.

Perfect.. *evil grin*