Most popular Gay Dating website in the US?

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for dating, okcupid.com is pretty good.... well populated, and most of the profiles actually have substance.... manline.com also has a section for people just looking to date, but there is also a section for people looking for sex.... as for hookup sites, adam4adam.com is the best one out there at the moment.... it has the most free features, and during peak times there's over 100 thousand people online.... if you want to pay to use sites like this, manhunt.net and squirt.org are the places to go.... gayromeo sadly is pretty crappy in north america.... i was on guys4men.com before they were merged with gayromeo, and i pretty much haven't been back since.... (it seems nobody else on guys4men.com liked it either because nobody - from toronto at least - is there anymore....) bearforest.com is a pretty fun site.... if you like bears.... silverdaddies.com is fun if you like older guys.... if you like mobile apps, maleforce and findfred are good ones on android.... i don't use mac so i can't say which ones work best on iphones.... okcupid and adam4adam also have mobile versions of their sites for when you're on the go.... (i should mention i have profiles in most of these places....)

answer your question?

Last edited:

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am also on A4A but have never met anyone from the website.Conversations start but after awhile they just fade away I guess.I mainly go on the website for the 3 free webcam sites.

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i created an account.

i found out that even in the smallest city there are hundreds of guys listed.
this looks a bit strange to me.

are you sure that all the members are real members?

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No.I have received messages from guys that were suspended.I can never receive a good answer from the webmasters,or moderators of the site as to why these guys still post on the site if they were suspended.A4A website.As to what name they go by,I would need to keep a list.