Most promiscuous act when she found out you're hung

reece

Experimental Member
Media
I am curious to know what is the most promiscuous thing that a woman has ever done after she found out or suspected that you were well endowed?

I haven't had anything happen directly to me as I'm about average but I do know of a couple of instances of some pretty promiscuous acts by women that I knew. In fact, the only really promiscuous acts that I can recall, which involve women that I knew well personally, do happen to also include a guy who was well endowed. This probably isn't too surprising as most of the women I know and all that I have dated are pretty conservative.

The first occasion was my high school girlfriend. We had dated for four years all the way through high school, had both been virgins and where all we knew sexually. During the summer after graduation we were guests up at lake house of a friend of my girlfriends. There were a bunch of other girls and one other guy and we all went skinny dipping. The guy was huge - by far the biggest that I had ever seen - and all the girls made a big deal about it including, Becky my girlfriend. Late that night I was pretty drunk and went back to our tent to pass out. I awoke at about 4:00 in the morning and Becky wasn't with me. I finally found her locked in a cabin with this guy. She swore nothing happened and was just drunk but I never believed her. When ended up breaking up a few weeks later and were off and on all summer. When time for college came around was she eager to renew our relationship and, only then when really pressed, she admitted that she slept this guy that first night as well as a number of times over the summer. When I probed she also told me that the reason she slept with him was because of his size but the relationship with him was 'just physical'. We dated for a couple more months and then she started sleeping with him again, or at least then I found out about it again. I'm not sure if she ever stopped. I know for a fact that she didn't want to date this guy but also that she couldn't or at least wouldn't stay out of his bed. Obviously our relationship ended somewhere thereafter, although still not right away. We both moved back home years later and, as neighbours, we became friends again. I am still shocked by her actions and know virtually for certain that her husband is just the third person she was ever with.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am curious to know what is the most promiscuous thing that a woman has ever done after she found out or suspected that you were well endowed?

I haven't had anything happen directly to me as I'm about average but I do know of a couple of instances of some pretty promiscuous acts by women that I knew. In fact, the only really promiscuous acts that I can recall, which involve women that I knew well personally, do happen to also include a guy who was well endowed. This probably isn't too surprising as most of the women I know and all that I have dated are pretty conservative.

The first occasion was my high school girlfriend. We had dated for four years all the way through high school, had both been virgins and where all we knew sexually. During the summer after graduation we were guests up at lake house of a friend of my girlfriends. There were a bunch of other girls and one other guy and we all went skinny dipping. The guy was huge - by far the biggest that I had ever seen - and all the girls made a big deal about it including, Becky my girlfriend. Late that night I was pretty drunk and went back to our tent to pass out. I awoke at about 4:00 in the morning and Becky wasn't with me. I finally found her locked in a cabin with this guy. She swore nothing happened and was just drunk but I never believed her. When ended up breaking up a few weeks later and were off and on all summer. When time for college came around was she eager to renew our relationship and, only then when really pressed, she admitted that she slept this guy that first night as well as a number of times over the summer. When I probed she also told me that the reason she slept with him was because of his size but the relationship with him was 'just physical'. We dated for a couple more months and then she started sleeping with him again, or at least then I found out about it again. I'm not sure if she ever stopped. I know for a fact that she didn't want to date this guy but also that she couldn't or at least wouldn't stay out of his bed. Obviously our relationship ended somewhere thereafter, although still not right away. We both moved back home years later and, as neighbours, we became friends again. I am still shocked by her actions and know virtually for certain that her husband is just the third person she was ever with.

Several woman have just tried to reach their hands down my pants. Others have pulled it out in semi public places (when I liked them) and started giving me head. One gave me a blow job in the back seat of a car while someone else was driving.

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We had a man and woman take photos of their dick and pussy/breasts in our store (I run a retail electronics dept) with the display digital cameras. I can't figure out when they would have had the time, but luckily an adult customer let us know before a kid saw them or something. That could have been a sticky situation! HA

Reactions: teninchman

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A good friend of mine tried to get me hard by giving me a pretty sensual massage, I was told she had liked me for a long time. It almost worked...but things were pretty awkward after that. I never acted on it because I knew it would ruin the friendship, and, frankly, I did not find her that attractive.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had two girls reach their hands up my shorts leg and grab it. Another girl just grabbed it through my pants. Every other time a girl has done something like this it was before she knew anything about my size. The three girls above were the only ones that did anything to me to find out if what they heard was true or not.

Smudgeruk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My experience was in the South of France. A pal of mine and I went to stay with his sister and her husband. The second day we spent by the pool.. That night I woke up to find her riding me, bareback as well. Don't know how she did it, maybe she just found me hard. Was so embarrassed, never knew if her husband new about it.

Sexychick517

Experimental Member
Media

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that :( How big do you think he was if you had to guess?

I've had an experience where I met a guy playing strip poker who was enormous. Everyone playing kind of gasped and couldn't stop staring, it was very awkward. And I shamefully followed him around and flirted all night

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For a while, I dated the middle of three hot sisters. We'd frequently have parties at their house (their parents would go to the third floor, away but available if they were needed).

One time, it got too late -- and we got too wasted -- to drive home, so we settled down to sleep on the couch and chairs. Susan was next to me on the couch, and we shared a blanket. We were all fully clothed, and I was the last one to suspect any hanky-panky, especially from her. I woke up about 4 in the morning to find her rubbing my erect cock through my khakis, and then she unzipped them to cop a more direct feel through my briefs.

Now, much as I loathe turning down an orgasm, I was dating her older sister at the time, who was sleeping on my other side. So I told Susan to cut it out, zipped myself up, and snuggled closer to Karen.

Reactions: malakos

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was at a nude beach, laying (lying?) on a rocky outcrop, my legs spread on eather side, sunny/half asleep when I heard a 'splash' and out popped a guy who then went down on me....

startling to say the least...

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got laid by some girls I worked with after they heard about my dick.
Got naked with a couple of them in a hot tub. They told a bunch of the other waitress about my size and I got a lot of request to let them see it.

apropos

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had several women of my acquaintance cheat on their boyfriends/husbands with me when they found out. But that was when I was younger and more cavalier about STDs and angry, cuckolded men. I have not messed around with a spoken for woman in nearly 15 years.

Reactions: malakos

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had several women of my acquaintance cheat on their boyfriends/husbands with me when they found out. But that was when I was younger and more cavalier about STDs and angry, cuckolded men. I have not messed around with a spoken for woman in nearly 15 years.

Same with me about the wisdom (fear?) that comes with age. When I was much, much younger, though, I noticed that many girls go through a period of intense curiosity about penises in general and big ones always. When I was in college I would get two or three calls a month from girls I didn't know well, but who wanted to "study" with me. I still get the occasional lady who just can't resist touching me; it certainly doesn't bother me.:wink:

Reactions: 12loner

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl at work has been eye'ing my a lot. We happened to be in a spot alone and she came up to me real close. We were just standing beside each other and all of a sudden I felt her hand rubbing me. She said in a low low almot whisper that she "wanted some of that". Well a few days after, we were getting off of work at the same time and she suggested we go somewhere. Well we went to a bar and after a few drinks we ended up at my place. She went on about how much she noticed it in my pants... and when she finally saw it she said "oh my that is going to hurt". Well it didn't and she loved it. Have seen her a few times since but she never aproached me again to go out or for a good fuck.

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
Early in college I had a friend who was really hot. I wanted her but I screwed up bad with the classic "nice guy syndrome" (I've since learned better). She'd always want to have me around when she went out or around other people, but she never wanted anything physical from me. So I forgot about it and stopped caring.

Then on my birthday we were having a big party and I got my clothes stolen from me. We were in a beachhouse and having fun out by the water, and I was too drunk to care if I had clothes or not. I already had a rep with my guy friends for being hung, but she had never heard. When she and her friends walked out and saw me, she just stopped and dropped her jaw. She walked up and stuttered "I...I never knew". Obviously I was very pleased with myself.

I wrapped a towel around myself and went inside. I was socializing with everyone and having a good time when I felt a hand slip into mine and pull me away. She took me upstairs and things got really hot. She begged me to go slow at first, but as she got accustomed to it we started going nuts. The entire house could hear her and would even applaud, but she was beyond caring. The rest of that summer and following school year we were like rabbits.

I just always found it funny she wanted nothing to do with me until she found out.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can get to my own stories later, but this subject just absolutely gets me off more than any other these days, women who will do anything, regardless of consequences, to satiate a thirst for sizable members.

my faves are stories a few lovely ladies i have known have shared with me. the best of which lately is a gorgeous young lady i used to work with, early 20's, married, married too young according to her, who for about a year allowed herself to do some pretty adulterous things in her quest for getting some semblence of experience in her life (had never slept with anyone but her husband before or since marriage).

a few months ago, after a few drinks alone on an afternoon apparently, she emailed me that she was 'thinking back' and remembering this guy she had spent some time with last summer. thinking back on how 'cool' he was. she relayed some of the emotional ties, some of the general fun they had, conversations, time at the beach, drinking, etc... then, when i kept commenting about the fact that even though he had left the area months earlier, she was still thinking of him, she just sort of blurted out in the email, "yeah, and whenever i think of [this place], [that place] or [the other place], i think of the biggest penis i've ever seen...yeah"

oh fuck that was so hot to hear from this beautiful young thing who, if you met her in person, was the epitomy of pure innocent cuteness. and yet she had progressively let me in on her 'darker' side, her lusts, her desires, until it sort of crescendoed with this episode.

i had to go to a meeting unfortunately, but an hour later when leaving, my phone vibed in my pants pocket and it was her, calling and 'needing' to talk. i found a place to pull over on a very quiet road and she proceeded to tell me that she was a lil drunk, lying completly naked on her bed and wanted me to have phone sex with her (another thing she'd never done) and tell her all the things i wanted to do to her. hearing her cum on the other end of the line, and thinking that her obsession that day with cocks, and the biggest she'd ever seen, just totally took me over the edge along with her.

mmmmmmmm....frick i miss her.... she's preggo now and is trying very hard to be the good girl/wife/mom she's going to need to be.

Reactions: 12loner and BigBen

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I was groped at a party about ten years ago by a friend's wife when my wife was in the same room! But in the semi-darkness fortunately. We just exchanged a meaningful smile and naturally enough I called her up a few days later and satisfied her curiosity. She said she'd been looking around at the men and thought she'd check me out. She had a great body, the fucking was memorable and although we moved away I still see her occasionally.

Reactions: BigBen