Most promiscuous act when she found out you're hung

DerekHungHorse

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of the best that ever happened to me was with a friend's mom, she was 41, but very hot, huge tits and ass, every guy looked when she passed in high school, and she was the mom of my best friend.One day he made a barbecue in his house and he had a pool, and i always get a huge bulge because of my size, i get used to people checking my bulge, but she was checking a lot, i realized and start to get hard only making me more ashamed, i enter fast on her house, and she asks if i can help her go to the market get more meat, she actually looked at my bulge when she said meat, i said yes and she told her son i was going to help, she take me upstairs saying she need to get money and comes back with a big fucking joint, that surprised me a lot cause me and her son smoked a lot and he was terriefied that she discovered, she says if i want to relax a bit, we smoke some and as we get to know each other i say "we need to go get that meat dont you think?" she laughs and kneels saying" yes we should* and take my cock out.I'll never forget her face till this day, she actually put her hands on her mouth and almost yelled HOLY FUCK IT'S BIG!, she laughed after becasue of the loudness and started to stroke, saying she wouldn't be able to feel nothing the next day but it was worth it cause she never had a big one before.So i fucked her senseless on her bed and she moaned so loud, lucky for us her son was with some loud music out door and no one hear the bed hitting againd the wall.After that day she always asked her son if i wanted to go for a sleepover, i fucked her many times late at night while her son was sleeping.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One of the best that ever happened to me was with a friend's mom, she was 41, but very hot, huge tits and ass, every guy looked when she passed in high school, and she was the mom of my best friend.One day he made a barbecue in his house and he had a pool, and i always get a huge bulge because of my size, i get used to people checking my bulge, but she was checking a lot, i realized and start to get hard only making me more ashamed, i enter fast on her house, and she asks if i can help her go to the market get more meat, she actually looked at my bulge when she said meat, i said yes and she told her son i was going to help, she take me upstairs saying she need to get money and comes back with a big fucking joint, that surprised me a lot cause me and her son smoked a lot and he was terriefied that she discovered, she says if i want to relax a bit, we smoke some and as we get to know each other i say "we need to go get that meat dont you think?" she laughs and kneels saying" yes we should* and take my cock out.I'll never forget her face till this day, she actually put her hands on her mouth and almost yelled HOLY FUCK IT'S BIG!, she laughed after becasue of the loudness and started to stroke, saying she wouldn't be able to feel nothing the next day but it was worth it cause she never had a big one before.So i fucked her senseless on her bed and she moaned so loud, lucky for us her son was with some loud music out door and no one hear the bed hitting againd the wall.After that day she always asked her son if i wanted to go for a sleepover, i fucked her many times late at night while her son was sleeping.

Fictitious stories is that way...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Lies are usually full of useless details. First I fucked her pussy, then her ass, but not before noticing the wilting plant in the window. I shoved my dick harder into her and I pulled out and busted my load onto the blue shaggy carpet. She gave me a Luke warm towel to wash up with. Her son had just done the laundry that day. We finished up just in time to eat the prime rib with potato salad they prepared. We talked about painting the fence. It was her way of saying she wanted to fuck me again......

Reactions: jrizzle2015

m13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was on a business trip to the Bay Area sponsored by a vendor. My account manager, a tall leggy sassy blonde, took me to dinner at Fisherman's Wharf. I had always had a thing for her and we flirted quite a bit that evening, to the point that one onlooker mistook us for a couple. We stop into a bar for a nightcap before heading to our hotel south of the city. After several Sea Breezes she looks up at me, tells me to finish my drink and kiss her, which was very hot. We walked arm-in-arm to a trolley stop with her hand pulling up my underwear to further accentuate my hard-on, all without me really knowing where this was going. Once we hopped off we started kissing heavily until she stepped back a bit and swiftly reached down the front of my pants, past my belt and waistband of my underwear to grab my rock-hard cock. (In retrospect, I wonder if she had done this before, because her technique was flawless :) Her eyes got big and she gasped, "Oh my god, you're huge!" (pretty typical, I know now, but back then my only other lover had never commented).

Of course, we couldn't quite remember where we parked the car, so it was frustrating to roam a few blocks trying to find it. She hadn't made another move besides responding to my periodic kisses, but once we were in the car she was all over me, unzipping me slacks and sucking me back to full hardness and keeping it up for the entire ride to the hotel.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Accidentally send a cock pic to a "friend" a few days ago. I honestly thought she would freak and never want to talk to me again. I meant to send it to a girl with the same first name. I didn't get a text back, I got a phone call. Before I could say anything she said "is that really you?" I kind of choked on my words and then said yes. She said she wants to see it in person. We meet up a little later and she asked to see it. I pulled it out and she spent the next half hour just touching and stroking my cock. She didn't want to do more because that would be cheating on her boyfriend. She did say it was bigger in person and not to tell anyone we did that. She left me rock hard and leaking pre cum, but who knows, she may want to touch it again.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you got most of it right. Most of these married women were military wives. I retired from the Army. When soldiers deploy, many wives just do what they want. Adultery is huge in the military and some women just have to try a dick like this. Too bad your experiences weren't so wild. There are women out there that go wild over a big dick, that's there preference....it's not just some myth.

And you are absolutely right..."there are women out there that go wild over a big dick, that's there preference...it's not just some myth". And you were right that their is a "huge (subculture) of Adultery" in the military.

Keep this in mind...in the military...on a military base...no one...no one...is from that community, none grew up there...and people come and go. So the idea that others "care" long term...if you are discreet...a LOT of women married fuck a lot of men who are not their husbands. And if you have a big dick...you get a lot of talent...if you have a giant dick...women will almost fight to get their shot. And women who just happened to have a big dicked husband, they really want to try bigger when they hear about a guy with a bigger monster than their own husband. And the thing is...the big horse dicked husbands, a lot of the time they want to see and watch their wife take on bigger and often times they want a 3sum. Maybe all that is one of the reasons that divorce rates in the military are way higher than the general public.

I was in a lot of group sex...3sums, 4sums, moresums, even orgies with other guys just like Wrist_Thick10 and even thicker and longer than he is.

If you have a whopper in the military, you can have a lot of married women do their best with you if you make yourself available. And that is not even counting the women who are single and themselves in the military.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Size is relative. When I was in my 30s my cock was about 7-3/4 inches long and about 6 inches in circumference when I was really hot. But, on here that is about average. I was in the Army assigned as an advisor the to a Vietnamese officer. I referred to him as my counterpart. We got to be good friends and traveled together to meetings at various cities. One night we were at an Vietnamese Air Force officers' club that had dance floor with moving colored lights under a glass block floor. There were many beautiful Vietnamese gals there from a local college, as the Vietnamese Air Force pilots were considered the hot studs. I met a gal and we danced to some slow music. Rubbing against her in her silk dress and pants soon made my cock very hard. I had been there for three month and had not had any sex since I left the US. She apparently could feel my hard cock through our clothes and kept dancing very close to me. After the dance she joined her friends. From then on till the club closed, her friends came over, one by one, introduced themselves, and suggested we dance when a slow song came on. They would immediately dance close, rubbing their thighs against me, getting me hard again. After the second one, I realized what was going on. As each gal rejoined the group, they would all giggle and chatter. When I went to bed that night I stroked myself off twice, cumming large loads each time.

A few months later my Vietnamese counterpart were on a business trip to another city and we got a room in a Vietnamese hotel. it had two doubler beds and a bathroom in the room. Before dinner he asked me if I would like for us to have some company that evening. He apparently made some phone calls and soon after we got to the restaurant we were joined by two very good looking female friends of his. We chatted during dinner and when we got ready to leave the restaurant, he asked me if the women could join us in our hotel room. I said that would be nice and went back to our hotel room. One of the gals had sort of stuck with me, holding my hand all the way to the hotel. When we got into the room, she and I started making out. I looked over and the other gal was making out with my counterpart. Before long each of us had our gals nude and in bed with us. The beds were on opposite sides of the room, but I could hear them having sex while my gal and I were having sex. My gal was loving it, as my cock hit the bottom of her pussy with about an inch to go. And I was able to stimulate her forex, and it drove her wild, with several very loud resulting orgasms. Afterwards she and her friend started talking about my cock; how large it was; and how it gave her special orgasms. The gals decided to swap, so the other gal could enjoy my cock. Soon we were fucking and she was squealing through several orgasms. We drifted off to sleep, but about 30 minutes later she woke me sucking my cock. We fucked again. We dozed off and the situation repeated itself. This time her squealing during her orgasms woke the other girl. They decided to swap again. My gals told me that my cock wad so much larger than my counterpart that she almost could not feel it after she and I had fucked that first time. We had sex and went to sleep. Sometime later, she woke my by sucking on my cock and we had sed again. The next morning I was wasted, drained of all my cum. But, the gals had big smiles on their faces.

My counterpart never invited me to join him in a hotel with gals again.

D

deleted977816

Size is relative. When I was in my 30s my cock was about 7-3/4 inches long and about 6 inches in circumference when I was really hot. But, on here that is about average. I was in the Army assigned as an advisor the to a Vietnamese officer. I referred to him as my counterpart. We got to be good friends and traveled together to meetings at various cities. One night we were at an Vietnamese Air Force officers' club that had dance floor with moving colored lights under a glass block floor. There were many beautiful Vietnamese gals there from a local college, as the Vietnamese Air Force pilots were considered the hot studs. I met a gal and we danced to some slow music. Rubbing against her in her silk dress and pants soon made my cock very hard. I had been there for three month and had not had any sex since I left the US. She apparently could feel my hard cock through our clothes and kept dancing very close to me. After the dance she joined her friends. From then on till the club closed, her friends came over, one by one, introduced themselves, and suggested we dance when a slow song came on. They would immediately dance close, rubbing their thighs against me, getting me hard again. After the second one, I realized what was going on. As each gal rejoined the group, they would all giggle and chatter. When I went to bed that night I stroked myself off twice, cumming large loads each time.

A few months later my Vietnamese counterpart were on a business trip to another city and we got a room in a Vietnamese hotel. it had two doubler beds and a bathroom in the room. Before dinner he asked me if I would like for us to have some company that evening. He apparently made some phone calls and soon after we got to the restaurant we were joined by two very good looking female friends of his. We chatted during dinner and when we got ready to leave the restaurant, he asked me if the women could join us in our hotel room. I said that would be nice and went back to our hotel room. One of the gals had sort of stuck with me, holding my hand all the way to the hotel. When we got into the room, she and I started making out. I looked over and the other gal was making out with my counterpart. Before long each of us had our gals nude and in bed with us. The beds were on opposite sides of the room, but I could hear them having sex while my gal and I were having sex. My gal was loving it, as my cock hit the bottom of her pussy with about an inch to go. And I was able to stimulate her forex, and it drove her wild, with several very loud resulting orgasms. Afterwards she and her friend started talking about my cock; how large it was; and how it gave her special orgasms. The gals decided to swap, so the other gal could enjoy my cock. Soon we were fucking and she was squealing through several orgasms. We drifted off to sleep, but about 30 minutes later she woke me sucking my cock. We fucked again. We dozed off and the situation repeated itself. This time her squealing during her orgasms woke the other girl. They decided to swap again. My gals told me that my cock wad so much larger than my counterpart that she almost could not feel it after she and I had fucked that first time. We had sex and went to sleep. Sometime later, she woke my by sucking on my cock and we had sed again. The next morning I was wasted, drained of all my cum. But, the gals had big smiles on their faces.

My counterpart never invited me to join him in a hotel with gals again.

Great story! What size are you now?

Reactions: derek_restless

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two stories. 1) was at a bar with friends and this girl who we all knew was sitting across from me and my best friend. She was a slut. Sorry but she was. She wanted to go home with one of us and I really wanted to fuck her. I was more experienced than him but I knew he had a HUGE cock. She rubbed her foot on my cock (foot job) through my pants and then him from across (under) the table. She picked him to go home with. I was pissed but didn't say so. I know I was a better fucker and am a good size. Never did fuck her and glad I didn't. 2nd story later.

How huge was your best friend?

Reactions: teninchman

GO4IT242

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On several occasions I ran into this situation...
I once had a girl I barely knew for 1 month become so excited over my cock she literally took pictures of it constantly and saved them to her phone and started showing her girlfriends that i never even met yet she would worship my cock for hours.. and other girls were just shocked and surprised seeing it the first time

Johndash88

Superior Member
Media
As I was driving car full of people, a ex gf reached over from the passenger side and started giving me a hand job, we had rubbed up against each other just before at a party. When we got to another party we both escaped to a room where she blew me for a while till I finished lol

english8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a girl put her hand in my trousers at school under the desk and wank it got wanked in the pool as well at school
Various times in taxis also I worked in a hotel once as a maintenance man and my manager put her hand in my overalls and tossed me off while looking me right in the eye! She was a lot older than me which really turned me on!!!

Had a girl put her hand in my trousers at school under the desk and wank it got wanked in the pool as well at school
Various times in taxis also I worked in a hotel once as a maintenance man and my manager put her hand in my overalls and tossed me off while looking me right in the eye! She was a lot older than me which really turned me on!!!
Bet pool wank was hot did she take your trunks off? Bet the desk wank ended with you creaming your y fronts?

D

deleted4500261

A girl friend told me she heard that I had a “huge one” (her words not mine). I offered to show her a photo but she declined. She sent a nude photo of herself later on. I know, it’s not that exciting of a story but it’s all I got.

Want2tryitall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was at a nude beach, laying (lying?) on a rocky outcrop, my legs spread on eather side, sunny/half asleep when I heard a 'splash' and out popped a guy who then went down on me....

startling to say the least...

I love your story, especially your vocabulary/punctuation, I write exactly the same way lol.
How bold that guy was! I love how he was willing to take the risk, and then he was rewarded for it!
How did he know that act wouldnt wind up with him getting beat up, or at least punched.
I would totally fantasize about doing that, but no way would I have that kind of boldness.
I have yet to go down on another guy, or have sex of any kind with another man but I do think about it all the time. It would be great to do it in an erotic way as you described, and even cooler if my first time was with a guy who has an awesome cock!