Most promiscuous act when she found out you're hung

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girl come up to me and without saying a word, just felt me. She said she had heard of my size and just had to get a feel. Amazing.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's an American thing i swear!

This has never happened to me in the UK, but twice in the States a dews days apart!

1st time i was staying with girl friend (not GF) at UNCG for a few days and got to know some of her friends. I went along to a bloody country concert and while standing in the field watching one of her friends backed onto me and grinded her arse into me till i got erect said "Mum would be proud" and walked away! WTF??? Leave me hanging or what!

2nd was on my last night, i was out drinking and just balls out she came up and told me she wanted an "English guy" and that was it back to her dorm!

Funny thing is out of all the the sex was the last thing as i remember as

1) she could spell me her name by singing the poxy Mickey Mouse theme
2) She had an asthma attack.
3) Her boyfriend was called Ragan, and that felt so surreal. I didn't need to know this.

Reactions: teninchman

TheRealStumpy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1: Snatch my pants down without warning.
2: Feel on my without asking, while I was on the phone with my mom.
3: Offer me money to play with it. I obliged. When all was said and done, I jokingly asked her for the money, and she said "...sike."

Reactions: Asher77

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Friend of mine got pics of my cock and showed her friends, ended up being given a handjob by a couple of her friends just so they could see it. Turned into a great threesome afterwards.

Reactions: Asher77

chemicali

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all of you guys make these situations look pleasant.

I had a very akward experience.

I've been with my girlfriend for about 7 years now,
and her parents recently divorced,
but her father didn't wait long to get himself a new girlfriend Sophie
(a young girl, who loves his money more than him,
but he's getting some, so he doesn't care.)

We went on vacation together,
so my girlfriend would get to know her new mother better.
South of Spain in the summer,
hot as hell, so everybody wears few clothes.
One night, we're sitting in the garden of a rented house,
after a barbeque, and my girlfriend is sitting on top of me,
which got me quiet hard.
When she stands up to help her father with the drinks in the kitchen,
my new mother-in-law sees my bulge through my pants,
and immediatly sits on top of me,
saying she sees I'm a lot bigger than her husband,
and she starts to grope me.

I stood up and went to my girlfriend,
and spent the next few days in akward situations,
because Sophie groped me at every chance she got.

geocycle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And then you woke up? :tongue:

all of you guys make these situations look pleasant.

I had a very akward experience.

I've been with my girlfriend for about 7 years now,
and her parents recently divorced,
but her father didn't wait long to get himself a new girlfriend Sophie
(a young girl, who loves his money more than him,
but he's getting some, so he doesn't care.)

We went on vacation together,
so my girlfriend would get to know her new mother better.
South of Spain in the summer,
hot as hell, so everybody wears few clothes.
One night, we're sitting in the garden of a rented house,
after a barbeque, and my girlfriend is sitting on top of me,
which got me quiet hard.
When she stands up to help her father with the drinks in the kitchen,
my new mother-in-law sees my bulge through my pants,
and immediatly sits on top of me,
saying she sees I'm a lot bigger than her husband,
and she starts to grope me.

I stood up and went to my girlfriend,
and spent the next few days in akward situations,
because Sophie groped me at every chance she got.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a girl come up to me and without saying a word, just felt me. She said she had heard of my size and just had to get a feel. Amazing.

That's kind of funny; I had a similar experience when I was taking an evening class a few years ago. After a month or so this very hot young woman came up to me at the end of class and said, "You want to do something about that?" I asked what she was talking about. She said that either I had a huge hard-on, or the biggest cock she'd ever seen. It turned out that she had spent most of the class checking out my pants; she was a total size queen and, alas, totally crazy. But we had a few mutually enjoyable encounters.

Master Blaster

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never actually had outright sex from word of mouth regarding my cock, but a fun incident happened at my girlfriend's house when we were watching TV with her sister and her sister's boyfriend.

My GF went outside with her sister's boyfriend for a cigarette while her sister and I sat on the floor watching TV. After a few minutes I look at her and catch her staring at my bulge. She very casually just says "I know you've got a big cock... my sister told me... I was just curious".

I just kept watching TV with a big smile. :)
I know... it's not really promiscuous... but just kind of funny

mazel123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in my office and leaned back in my chair to stretch and when I re-focussed on my desk I saw one of the married women in the office standing in my door looking at me and she said "that was nice, won't you do that again?" I asked why and she said "I liked the bulge in your pants."

I just laughed it off but she persisted in flirting with me and kept coming to my office door and saying "just once with you please, just once!"

For some months I simply laughed every occasion she did this, but eventually she wore me down and I invited her to come by one evening after work. She did and needless to say we got down to it rather quickly.

She has been a true "fucking friend" now for years.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a few reach down my pants in a crowded bar and one unzipped and pulled it out and stroked me til hard. she was then going to pull the table cloth off the table and expose me to the crowd but I stopped that.

my gf(now wife) would pull it out while driving, stroke and give me head. she would start by rubbing me over the top of my jeans until I my head would be poking over the top of my jeans. no one(that I know)ever saw this.

once, we were fucking in an unlocked bedroom when her gf walked in, said "oops!", stepped out and then silently stood in the doorway and watched me fuck her to orgasm. I was "long" stroking her so she got a good look at my cock. it's been years ago, and every once in awhile she will remind me "I know what you got in there."

this was after i was fucking the gf&mom from my previous post

Last edited:

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i talked about this in another thread but,i had sex with a woman i had just met at a friend of a friend's house..i was there to show the friend of a friend i was bigger than the guy they always talked about(hey i know it was immature but she said he was bigger without ever seeing me lol)
the friend of a friend got all red in the face and her friend kelly was stunned but i could tell she was turned on..the next thing i knew she started to jerk me off,slow and kinda bashful at fiorst,but then i had her shorts off, my sweat pants around my ankles,and i was pretty deep in her doggystyle..he friend of a friend watched the whole 20-25 mins. of it.
i remember it like it was yesterday(it happened in '98)
it was risky(i came in her with no protection)but i never had that type of animal attraction with anyone before.
it was one of those once in a lifetime things,cause once word got, out her boyfriend found out and broke up with her(they weren't together when we had sex)right after they just got back together
but last i heard they have two kids and are married..so i guess it all worked out..but thinkin' back to that afternoon..damn!

EkiMane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Similar to most guys here, I get groped and rubbed on when I go out to nightclubs or parties. I'm very discreet and particular about my sexual activity so I'm 100% sure the perpetrators do it solely out of curiosity.

I also occasionally get the random questions regarding my size from women who are curious about the "black myths". Pretty childish and silly if you ask me.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Before I describe these incidences, you have to understand I have a very noticeable bulge which varies on what I'm wearing, not wearing, or how I position my dick in my briefs.

I've had girls feel me up in bars out of nowhere. One time I ended up getting socked in the face by a girls roided out boyfriend, because of it.

I've had 2 girls follow me all around a zoo the whole time just so they could keep looking at it. When it was time to leave they ran over to me and said, "we have a bet with each other. I think your 8 inches and my friend thinks your almost ten, so which one is it?" I told them it was just a sock just to be a smartass, and apparently to one of the girls that meant an invitation to grab it. So there she was grabing my real dick, getting me hard on, with a bunch of families giving me evil looks.

When I was a pizza delivery driver I've had a few things happen to me:
1. I've had a women proposition me for a blowjob while her husband was home. I declined like an idiot.

2. I've had a group of girls at a slumber party convince me to strip to my boxers for 100 dollar tip. They then took pictures of me, some while grabing my dick.

3. I've had 2 women who would only call in and request for me to deliver. One of which , would answer the door in a bikini, or a towel everytime after the first time I delivered to her. She had big breast implants. She would let me see them, let me touch them, and eventually let me fuck them. I think my boss figured out that something was going on when I went to her house, because I would take so long to get back, and decided to not send me there upon request anymore.

D_Bussbye Bushsticker

Experimental Member
Media
Not quite the same, but my best mate's wife has made some comments about wanting to see and play with it (at a family bbq, loudly!). This was based on the fact that she's seen my 2 year old son's equipment and has put 2 and 2 together!

We're going round there for a sleepover soon, and I've fancied her for 17 years!

EkiMane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women should know it better. It's called sexual assault. Why let a woman get away with it?

It's a double standard and given the nature of the cat-and-mouse game we play, they will continue to get away with it.

I say just have fun with it and amuse yourself in the hypocrisy of such whorish behavior.