Most promiscuous act when she found out you're hung

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I'm exceptionally fond of the PMS excuse.
"It's ok for me to be a raging cunt, I'm having my period. It's not me, it's hormones!"
If only that worked for staring at other women's asses and yelling when a tool hits your foot. "I can't help it honey, it's not me, it's the testosterone."

Men are stupid clowns that should control themselves despite nature's programing to be horny and violent! Any man that can't is just a barbaric ass. However, it's part of nature's perfect beauty for a woman to bloat, cramp and bleed for seven days all the while making hell for any man unfortunate to cross her path.

because like what was said, there is a double standard, and society doesn't believe that a woman can assault a man. The man had to have done SOMETHING to provoke or entice the woman. People act like a man can control his erection! lol

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A friend of mine informed a friend of hers that I was big while at a large party. The girl dragged me off to the bathroom, turned out the lights and began sucking me off. Of course, there was a line to get in, and 5 minutes later I had to practically push her out of the bathroom because the line of drunk, desperate people outside were about to break down the door. It was fun though.

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me being big has been able to get the panties off pretty quick, be it one-night stands or girlfriends I had a relationship with. I can't even begin to tell you how many girls have groped me in the crotch while dancing. There's a certain look girls get when they know. I think it's hot and makes me even harder.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Recently, I was talking to a girl (casually) and I'm not sure how, but the conversation turned to sex. Of course, my penis started to get hard and the pants I was wearing showed off my bulge quite well. I saw her stealing glances at it of it and one time I made sure my penis was "throbbing" when she looked down. She looked up at me and I smiled at her, our conversation had totally stopped. I asked her "do you like what you see" and she said "I haven't really seen it yet". I quickly found a more private place (okay, my car) and her hand went right for me penis the second we sat down. Long story short... I took her to a motel about 5 minutes away from where we were and used all 3 condoms I happened to have with me. This was all in the matter of 15 to 20 minutes of meeting her. I hope that next Friday when I go by her work, we can continue where we left off (I bought more condoms).

D

deleted405852

Well a few years ago 2 female friends of mine found how that I'm pushing an 8".
I slept over at one of my girls place after a birthday party. In the morning I decided to take a shower and she entered the washroom to leave a towel on the counter for me to use and she entered just as I was getting out of the shower. This is the truth, she dropped the towel on the floor, just missing the counter and she quickly knelt down to pick it up and she stopped moving when she looked up at my cock which was getting harder by the second. I took the towel from her and simply said "Don't act like you haven't seen one before." and I took the towel from her. Before I could unravel the towel and wrap it around myself she took it from me and made a run towards the door. I quickly followed her and put my hand on the door which shut it before she had a chance to fully open it. This left us really close with my hard on touching against her ass. I apologized and pulled the towel from her, then I let her out.

Later that day our other friend came over and the 3 of us were just talking about the party while having a few drinks. The girls kept smiling at me like they knew something I didn't know.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She walked over to my house in the morning and she knocked on my window from the porch and woke me up. I came to the door in bluejeans and nothing else and she invited herself in and walked into my kitchen and started making herself some tea and ran off at the mouth about how she had talked with my ex and how she said "if you ever have a chance to make love with him... do it!" And when I sat on the wood chair in the kitchen she leaned over and kissed my ear and said "and she says there's really 'a lot of you'". We sat and said nothing for a minute. I got a drink of water and went to the bathroom, and when I got back she told me to put on some clothes and we would go to Drakes for breakfast. I told her I had to get a shower and shave before I went and she said "Great, I've been thinking about this all morning." and she pulled her top off from behind her head. Her tits bounced all over the place and she reached over and gave my 501s a tug, and the buttons popped right open. My mostly swollen cock flopped out and she reached right over and grabbed it like it was door knob, gave it a squeeze and a led me into the shower with it. By the time we got in the shower I had a huge pole to deal with, and she sat down on the stool and started to piss and pulled me close to her and swallow it. All of it. Right there in the bathroom.
It was an amazing day. A hot shower. A good breakfast. A long walk in the sweet air of October. And a long slow afternoon making love.

Must have been quite an experience. Here I am 24 years later still talking about it.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although I've done some very promiscuous things in my life--and have more than a few extremely promiscuous partners--very little of that activity, ever occured just from a girl knowing that I was well endowed--sorry to say. With very few exceptions, the most that ever happened was the occaisional rubbing up against some girl who I'd be chatting with at a bar or party, and the lump in my pants would pique a bit of curiousity, winding up with a bit more show and tell back at her apartment--but that isn't hugely permiscuous in my book. However, the one really promiscuous thing that happened to me solely because somebody found out how hung I was, happened with my first steady girlfriend's sister, back when I was in high school. I remember it like it happened yesterday.

One day during the summer I dropped by my GFs house , only to find out from Susan, her older sister, that she was out at the mall. Susan invited me in to wait. Susan and Holly, my GF were like night and day: Holly was an outwardly demure, very short, petite, blonde, 15 year old, whereas Susan was sort of an in-your-face, 19 year old, tall, brunette, who was absolutely stacked. We were alone in the house and started chatting by the kitchen table. We started to talk about dating and Susan just nonchalantly said "Holly (my GF) says you have a really big dick." My jaw just dropped. Unfortunately, I was wearing sweats, going "commando" underneath, and the tone of the conversation started me growing very quickly. I sort of stammered something like "I guess so," but was both a little uneasy, yet turned on by this. When I was 17, it didn't take a whole bunch to get me turned on. I'll never forget Susan leaning closer to me, looking me straight in the eye and asking "How big is it?" By that point, if she looked down at the tent in my sweats, she wouldn't have had to ask. To say I was having mixed emotions at that point would have been the understatement of the year. I was torn between being scared, wanting to just fuck Susan senseless, and feeling very guilty about having thoughts about somebody besides Holly, who I was actually in love with. I just sort of blurted out "Eight inches." She said "no way," and then dropped her gaze at my now full hardon trying to poke its way out from under my sweat. She almost screamed "Oh, my fucking God' and then just sort of grabbed the head where it was poking up. "You're fucking huge."

I wish I could say that it ended like a "Penthouse Letter" (do they still print those things?), but in reality it didn't. At 17 it was just all too much, way too kinky, way too fast, and I just jumped up and bolted out the door, without even saying goodbye. I never told Holly about it, and we went on to date each other for almost two years. To this day, I wonder back trying to figure out whether I should have left Susan like I did, or should I have stayed and seen what it was like to fuck her brains out. Something about "The Road Not Taken" I suppose. . .

Reactions: lapdog2001

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Texted her friend to come up from the pool and see it. I just thought she was that obsessed with cell phone to stop in the middle of going nuts over its size to text. Fried comes up and opens hotel room quickly saying "House Keeping!" by this point she was giving me a good face-bob on my cock and we both look in shock to the door. She screams how bad the friend is and runs over and they start smacking each other then stops and say "LOOK AT IT!" the friend goes says something in polish that sounded like either prayer or curse. They giggle and chat as they come all the way into the room kneel and start pulling at it. After a min the one I was messing around with stops and says in english "it ok if she plays?" I laughed and said seems shes already joined and can't say no to a happy smile."

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sendt a pic of my cock to my gf's sister!! I quickly sendt a message and said sorry, wrong number!! After a few hours I got a text back and she asked if it was my cock. I said yes and then she asked if she could have another! I did, and i got pics of her boobs and pussy! A few weeks later I fucked her brains out!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a gf used to pull my cock out of my pants when we were just driving around. it started one day, when we were cruising, and we were talking about sex. she started to rub my package, and I got hard, popping over the top of my jeans. she unzipped them, and was fondling it. after that she did it quite often. one day her parents were in the next lane, next to us at traffic lite. her mother could not quite see down in the car.

I had a couple girls reach in my pants in crowded bars. one got quite excited, "girls, this guy got a big one!!! he's going home with me tonite." and I did. the other one, just said, "this is what I need. this is what I want. will you fuck me tonite?" and I did. and I fucked her a lot over the next few months.

another gf called me "donkey dick" in front of her divorced mom, who was hot for her age. and then she used her hands to show the outline of my chub in my pants. the mom, "looks nice, might have to try that". and about a week later, I was doing the daughter in one bedroom and mom in the other. that got repeated a few times. when we broke up, the mom was terribly upset.

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Notwithstanding my suspicion with some of these posts, these stories are very hot!! I wish I had a good story like the ones posted here, but unfortunately I don't. I had one really awesome girlfriend who went from a good girl to an awesome slutty chick during the course of or relationship, but it all revolved around becoming a bit of a nympho after she met me.

I had one girlfriend who had only been with one guy previous to me and (according to her), aside from being an all-around boring wimp of a guy, he was a little less than endowed. So she was ecstatic with me and my cock-- and our sexual relationship ended up lasting much longer than our term as bf/gf. In any event, she definitely still tops my sex list to date.

She was so into my cock that she would literally beg/plead/fight me to get in my pants if I wasn't readily offering it to her. There were many times that she would start texting/IMing me asking if she could come over; when I would tell her that I had too much on my plate for the night to be any fun, she would usually end up begging me to come over just to give me a blowjob-- and she would promise to stay out of my way as much as possible, suggesting I just let her crawl under my desk and let her have her fun while I did my work. She was awesome. More than a few times, she would pull me out and suck me off in stairwells and elevators, or other fun public places. What was really awesome is that she started out as such a good little girl, and during the course of our relationship she turned into a complete cock slut-- and I loved it! When we were in public places, she wasn't even hesitant with me, once she got busy-- it was like she saw it as her duty to make me the most sexually satisfied guy in the world. I remember a time on a stairway landing in this big condo complex (not like in the main lobby; the less-travelled-upon stairs that usually people only use to avoid long lines for an elevator or if the elevators are down)... she never could quite get me into her through, though she tried and gagged incessantly, and this time was no exception: as I leaned against a wall, she was on her knees with a mouth full of my cock, gagging away, trying her best to get as much in as possible-- as people are walking by behind her!. I'll never forget petting her head and nodding at people as she shamelessly stuffs her face fully of my cock, drooling all over it and gagging; she couldn't care less. It was simply amazing. She still blames me, to this day, for how promiscuous she's become after our relationship. She was a simply amazing sexual creature, and to this day I regret that we couldn't make it work in a steady relationship-- I think we both wish we could have, but alas we're only meant to be great sexual partners.
We have a pretty interesting relationship-- we don't talk very often, and see each other even less, but we're probably more open to each other than most other people we know; indeed, we share most of our darkest secrets together because, as much as we want to talk about them to someone, we're a little too self-conscious to let anyone else know. That said, though we haven't been dating for several years now, it seems we end up fucking each other silly every time we actually do see each other. I've also had a threesome with this ex and my current girlfriend. Aside from the most healthy sexual period of my life, she also made a point to tell seemingly every woman (our age) who I could have known how big I was. I've never been hit on by as many woman, in any other area of life, as I have by girls who have heard about my cock either directly or indirectly from this ex.

Suffice it to say, she's a pretty cool ex :p

Reactions: Comet01 and SEGA

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In high school one girl came up to me on a Friday and said she would pick me up at home that night for a date. And she said, "And by the way, bring a lot of condoms". After screwing in the back seat the first time, I asked her about asking me for a date. She said she heard in the girls locker room that I was hung and she wanted something large inside her. I put it inside her again that night and many nights after. I am glad the girls talked and she over heard.

andy734us

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll add one to the thread....

I use to travel quite a bit for business. I work for a consulting firm, where I will work with one client for an extended period (e.g. 6 - 12 months). During one assignment, I was traveling to a small mid-west town using the same regional airline, so I got to see the same flight crew quite often. I had been chatting with one particular flight attendant, named Janet, over several weeks.

One particular late night flight, I had fallen asleep, and must have been having a good dream, because I awoke with quite a hardon. I was awaken by Janet, when she came to serve drinks. She placed the drink on my tray, but slipped her hand under my tray to grab my cock. She said, I must have been having a very sexy dream. Nothing else happened that flight.

On the return flight, she had me sit an empty row in the back of the plane. After she served drinks this time, she came to sit back with me. She said, she could still keep an eye on the attendant call lights this way. Janet also brought a blank with her and laid over my lap. She said, she had to find out what I had in my pants, after our last flight together. She proceeded to give me a handjob under the blank. Janet said that she knew I was packing after our last flight. She told me she was going to have to get my cock in her one of these days. On the way off that flight she gave me her email address and phone number.

I contacted her the next day, and she emailed her flight schedule. Over the next 6 months, we would spend the night at her hotel, when our schedules coincided. She was an absolute sex fiend, which I loved. I found out later she was married, after my contract had ended. She told me she couldn't help herself. She liked my cock and wanted it all the time. She said she loved her husband, but he just wasn't as "gifted".

Anyways, I'll never forget her.