Most romantic or sexy thing your partner has ever said to you?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well, I already mentioned a couple things I could mention here in my Digital Stimulation thread... But since those are old news :p

Recently he told me out of absolutely nowhere "You know I'm not going anywhere, right? You know I'm coming home to you every damn day now? Better get used to it".

I don't think the flutters in my tummy will ever go away.

I'll likely return to this thread when another example pops into my mind, or next time he says something that makes me into the gooiest puddle...

This goes way back, but...

My senior year in high school, I was an aide for the guidance counselor... it was a quiet place to do homework during a free period. No idea why, but my fifth grade "boyfriend" (so I was about 11... holding hands and he was my first smooch) who had moved away the following year was in the office. I recognized him immediately but was too shy to say anything. Toward the end of the period, I asked if he was (insert name), and he said yes. I said "I don't know if you remember me, but I'm (insert name) and we went to elementary school together." He looked at me and said, "(insert name), I could never forget you."

Yup, I was a puddle. Never saw him again.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
A few years ago he told me it would be nice to take me to a BDSM fetish party in the city.... let me get all dressed up and show each other off, enjoy some kinks with some new people.

We never had the chance to hit one up as of this point... but we're still looking forward to the opportunity. It's hard to get out of town, and nothing like that goes on here. Nothing legit anyway. Just the fact that he's excited to share an experience like that together is a turn on like fuck and just sweet as hell.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
This goes way back, but...

My senior year in high school, I was an aide for the guidance counselor... it was a quiet place to do homework during a free period. No idea why, but my fifth grade "boyfriend" (so I was about 11... holding hands and he was my first smooch) who had moved away the following year was in the office. I recognized him immediately but was too shy to say anything. Toward the end of the period, I asked if he was (insert name), and he said yes. I said "I don't know if you remember me, but I'm (insert name) and we went to elementary school together." He looked at me and said, "(insert name), I could never forget you."

Yup, I was a puddle. Never saw him again.

Huh. Something like that is why I'm seeing The Guitarist.
We hadn't laid eyes on each other in six years, and he recognized me from behind and called me by name.

I was so impressed.
We were making out in the parking lot after his show.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Huh. Something like that is why I'm seeing The Guitarist.
We hadn't laid eyes on each other in six years, and he recognized me from behind and called me by name.

I was so impressed.
We were making out in the parking lot after his show.
I would think hair that long and red would be unforgettable!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is this one moment. I was just brought back to my hospital room following surgery for mammoplasty reduction. My husband had been waiting the entire time, and the doctor had told him only that everything went well.

This was the first time he saw me since I was wheeled into OR. I looked and felt like shit.

The doctor came into the room and said he wanted to see the beneath the dressings how things were going. So he began to peel off the layers of wrap across my chest.

I refused to look down because I knew it would be a complete mess. I went from H cups to a D, and frankly I was scared to see what I would have to face in the mirror.

So I just kept staring at his face while he watched the doctor and nurse work. When the last dressing was removed I saw a big smile on his face, and I cannot begin to tell you how relieved I was.

When I was bandaged up again and everyone left the room he told me I was beautiful. I didn't feel beautiful before then, but when he said it I felt fantastic!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Even tho I won't go into detail about it, being held while I cry like there's no tomorrow was pretty fuckin romantic.

Looking up and seeing a sturdy tear in his eye was even more of a bonding moment.

Here's to love, and life *rips bong*

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've got a two-fer here:

Last night I wasn't feeling so great.. achy uterus and all. We were in the bed and I told him "cuddle me.." and as he wrapped his arms around me he said in a cute, playful voice "that's for people who are in love". Looked over at him and he had the sweetest cheeser on his face.

Then this morning I caught him looking at my bum, and he noticed me noticing him. He just blurted out "you like that I love fucking you, don't you? You like that I get hard just thinking about it". Made my cooter tingle somethin' fierce. Cuz yeah, I *love* that he loves to fuck me.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The same guy I mentioned above has been close friends with me for the last ten years. About a decade before that, we had been together for six years, planned to marry, etc. We broke up because he couldn't stop cheating on me.

Earlier this month, I called to wish him a happy birthday. He said that in another reality, in a parallel universe, I was the queen, and he hadn't destroyed the kingdom. He went on to say, "The thing is, everyone in this universe knows it, too."

In a way, that was very romantic, oddly. It made me very uncomfortable. I wasn't sure what to do with it. To be clear, neither of us wants to get back together. We're not the kids who fell in love a long time ago. We're just not. His comments did, however, provide a kind of closure I didn't realize I still had any use for.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Last night I was feeling insecure. He could tell. He told me to take off my shirt. I told him I didn't want to. He moved closer to me, and helped my shirt off while telling me:

"I love you. I want to see you. I'll always want to see you."

We don't kiss much at all. There was lots of smooching last night.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
when we first started dating, there was this one time i was telling him something really embarrassing that had happened to me. i said something like "i can't believe i just told you that" and he responded easily with "because you know i'm a friend who won't judge. and you know i'd probably eat a hamburger off your ass."

he's a vegetarian

*** this wasn't necessarily the most romantic thing he would ever say to me, but it was one of many super sweet and kinda sexy things.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In the middle of sex (him standing, me on my back) he just stopped for a second and looked at me. I'm like "what's wrong?" He goes "nothing at all!" Then lies on top of me, and starts fucking again and really close to my ear is like "I am just such a lucky guy oh my god."

Hnnnnng