Most romantic present?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by johnstone1985, Jun 20, 2004.

1. johnstone1985

johnstone1985 New Member

Just wondering, what is the most romantic present you have ever recieved?

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

A three set piece of different flavored body massage oils. I think whoever the giver is makes the gift most romantic. Now, you know mine, tell me yours!

Luke :rolleyes:

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

A trip to San Francisco for the Dore Alley Street Fair from my Partner. Not all things romantic involve candy and flowers...for me lots of black leather can do it too! B) :lol: :D

4. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I got a huge bouquet of flowers once. I'm not hard enough to accept them, but my significant other at the time went through the trouble of asking what was my favorite flower (I don't even know why I said white roses, but that's what I was feeling at the time) and I received a huge two-and-a-half bouquet spread.

5. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dee, I agree ... my wife has sent me flowers at work once or twice, and I've found it very touching. Maybe this is partly because it's so extraordinary for a woman to send a man flowers, but it just said to me so loudly, "I really care about you." I think everyone in the office found it extremely charming, not at all weird for a woman to send flowers to her special guy.

I'm not sure it ranks as *the* most romantic gift I've ever received, but it's up there!

Steve ;)

6. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff: A MINK teddy Bear , I am Very anti-fur which he didnt realize and knew how much I loved Stuffed animals esp bears. but I was very touched by it and Boomingdales and him both said I could return it if I like but I decided to keep it b/c of the sentiment behind it. Sometime later my Lab got ahold of it and rpped his poor nose off LOL , so hes still intact just minus a nose :)

The REAL deal
    HORSE

7. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: A weekend to Bruge...and it was awesome.

8. Imported

Gold Member

hockeystud: The most romantic gift I ever got was from my ex-girlfriend (the love of my life) :wub: for our 2 yr. anv. she sent one dozen red roses and one dozen white roses with the tips died red (my two favorite flowers) she also had bought a really nice and expansive crystal vase for them to be delivered in she also sent a dozen balloons. I got all this delivered at work and didn’t think it could get any better bet when I got home it did!!! she gave me a platinum, diamond, and topaz ring which I still wear every day. Those were the best gifts ever and now im spoiled. So I feel bad for whoever I date now!!! :p
    Hockey

Draft saved Draft deleted