Most Romantic thing your Boyfriend Ever did for you (GAY MEN)

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Um.....let me see.....that would be.....um....no....maybe....not romantic unless you count getting me a new vacuum so I can clean the carpeting the way it should be cleaned. Thanks for that babe, happy birthday to me.
I could bring up the time he brought me flowers (my favorite perennials) for the garden but his mom actually got them and told him to give them to me, so it is more what is the most romantic thing my boyfriends mother did for me. ..LOL

AdaramC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he bought me red tulips online from california for valentines. he knew i loved flowers, just didn't know what kind. But the city I grew up in has a tulip festival every year, and he knew I loved my city, so he ordered me red tulips. Thoughtful and sweet. :) Although I'm not particularly a huge fan of tulips haha, but he didn't need to know that. He also saw me eyeing this one shirt one time but I couldnt afford to buy it then, so he went back with out me and bought it and put it on his bed so that I would see it. I thought he bought it for himself, but it was really for me... he was a sweetheart, sometimes... the fond memories. :)

D_Hanky Philler

Account Disabled
Media
I don't really remember the whole night but before he dropped me off home we danced together in the middle of parking lot in Liberty State Park. we where slow dancing to Band Of Horses "No One is Going to Love You." It became "our" song

I hate the fact that we had a fight list night. God i love him, if only he'd control his aggression.

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Orginized a private dinner on the beach in Cuba. We had our own waiter and custom meals. Champaign after our meals and he also had the cleaning staff go to our room while we were eating and put red rose peddels EVERYWHERE!!! We were the talk of the entire hotel. All the women were coming up to us and asking if we had just gotten married and all the men were mad at us because we got them in trouble with their wives (all jokes of course) I love my man!!!!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some years ago I flew to LA to see my bf of 7 years (with whom I'd broken up 9 months previously but remained very close to) to tell him that I'd fallen in love with someone else; I felt he ought to hear it from me personally before he heard it from one of our friends. So I'm trying to get to the point that evening and he's trying to initiate sex (which we were very good at together) and I'm feeling guilty about it but seeing it as goodbye sex when I experience the first and only earthquake I've ever been in. He screams "Get in a doorway!" and I run to the first one I see and brace myself for what seems like hours only to hear him bust out laughing because I'm standing naked with a massive hardon in the door to his balcony where half his neighbors are also standing. I started laughing too and said "I guess you can still make the earth move" and luckily, that ended that.

The next morning, he wanted to go for a drive so we got in the car and suddenly we were at LAX. When I asked what we were doing there he said "Never mind" and before I knew it, he pulled my bags and his out of the trunk and we were on a plane for Cabo San Lucas where he'd booked an amazing suite at an absolutely stunning resort for the remaining 5 days I was to be there. It turned out, of course, that he knew exactly why I was there and he was planning to convince me that I was just having a fling and we needed to get back together. Trust me, we didn't.

It was a mad, sad, lovely gesture, but doomed. It was 5 days of wistful tristesse, beautiful but draining. I was trying all the time to run back to the room to call my boyfriend to reassure him without hurting Blaine's feelings and yet constantly feeling like I was cheating on them both (there was no sex in Mexico).

Anyway, I'll always remember him for that. And five years later, when he became sick, he moved back to NY and I took care of him until he died.

Last edited:
Reactions: rangisrovus19

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mine isn't quite as earthshattering as Nick's (his was bittersweet), I fairly recently had a birthday and I get up MUCH earlier than my partner does for work. He basically almost always makes the coffee the night before so it's sitting there ready for me when I wake up. On this particular morning (birthday morning) I woke up to go to work and walked out to the kitchen to get my coffee. In front of the coffee maker was a note that basically said "I will always love you". Under the note was a small box with a ring that has 8 small diamonds in a row and the ring looked like an engagement band with the diamonds. The note continued under the box and said I hope you enjoy your coffee and I hope this makes you smile for your work and birthday! Wow, I was really taken back because the gesture was so very thoughtful. He also baked me a birthday cake (he's good at baking) and on top of the cake were two men in tuxedo's like what is on a wedding cake. OMG!! On the cake it said "Happy Birthday I Love You". We then went out to my favorite restaurant in the area here (dressy but not overly so) and had a really nice dinner. I'm not a wine drinker but he ordered two glasses of champagne and his toast was "To Your Birthday". He was eyeing me quite seductively after dinner and instead of going home after dinner he booked a hotel room and had our clothes unknown to me in the trunk of his car. He ordered room service later in the evening with candles and after that let's just say we proceeded to have a night of lovemaking to not be forgotten. I am lucky in my life to have found such a winner of a guy!

His birthday is coming.....how do I match that?