most romantic thing youve done....

bigo4show

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last summer me and my fiance went to Rangali Island for vacation. On our first night there, I took her to a restaurant I believe it was called Malvidez. Well anyways it's a restaurant that's underneath the Indian Ocean so the view is pretty breath taking. Then we went to a club and danced pretty much the rest of the night away. So we decided to head back to our room. I had the room set up with rose pedals and scented candles throughout the room to suprise her when we got back. When she opened the door, I had a singing telegram waiting for her, he sang "All my life" by KC and JoJo her favorite song. After he finished singing, she turned around to see me on one knee with a ring in my hands asking for her hand in marraige. She said yes.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
keyword - title only - romantic
results
heaps of romantic moments.
like, enough to fill a romance section at a book store.
*if there were any bookstores left :frown:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We eloped to Tennesse. We got our wedding clothes, originally set for a cruise wedding so I felt like I looked a tad ridiculous. But the whole trip we talked, took pictures enjoyed the great outdoors. The most romantic part was our cabinand the jacuzzi. I'm not sure if this qualifies because we both planned it together, but that is kinda how we do things. We spent the whole trip in sync, in love and inseperable. Romantic enough for me.

Side note: One thing I did that was romantic without her involvement was to get her a bunny, with all the lil things to make sure she was comfy. Not necessarily romantic but thoughtful, for me, and I haven't stopped getting kisses for it yet.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Side note: One thing I did that was romantic without her involvement was to get her a bunny, with all the lil things to make sure she was comfy. Not necessarily romantic but thoughtful, for me, and I haven't stopped getting kisses for it yet.

Getting me a pet would be one of the most romantic things someone could do for me.

Romance is all about knowing the person, inside and out. I love animals, so getting me/letting me have an animal would be totally romantic.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Getting me a pet would be one of the most romantic things someone could do for me.

Romance is all about knowing the person, inside and out. I love animals, so getting me/letting me have an animal would be totally romantic.

Your right. Its all about the person. To my wife, romantic is being thoughtful and writing her a text telling her I miss her. Or maybe taking her out to a fav restaurant or in my case listening to her and getting her the bunny she always wanted. I'm sure there are other things I could think of, but while I al romantically inclined I'm still learning how to express it lol.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
music boxes.. lil hand crank ones.
the boy brings them back when he's off on work trips.
is not expensive.
is not easy to find.
but he always does.
and hasn't repeated a song, unless he's found a prettier version it a song i love

the boy likes pampering. back rubs, foot rubs, a good scalp rub.
fancy the pampering up a bit.. the whole candle, good music/lighting he's thrilled with life.
he likes long soaky bathes. i some how manage to jam me in the lil space left over after his giant ass gets in the tub.

for me girlie.. books, first editions, she loves them.
making sure her favorite wine was always in the house.
helping her white wash the gallery, arranging dinner delivery and a lil late night picnic set up.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In May of 1990 I took an extended 20-day vacation to Spain: ten days in Barcelona and ten days in Sitges. During my last three days I met and fell instantly, passionately in love with a little French bodybuilder. By mid-July I was on a plane to Paris.

It's by far the most reckless and most romantic thing I've ever done.

D_Ariva_Derci

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow! I am really impressed with your responses! And I bet not one of you are from Ohio lol you need to give these guys some lessons!!
Thanks for your input guys!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In May of 1990 I took an extended 20-day vacation to Spain: ten days in Barcelona and ten days in Sitges. During my last three days I met and fell instantly, passionately in love with a little French bodybuilder. By mid-July I was on a plane to Paris.

It's by far the most reckless and most romantic thing I've ever done.

*squee squish hug* you win the thread, Mr. Bbucko

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surprised her with a hotel stay, and when she went into the room I had flowers, a bottle of wine and a portrait of her that I drew, waiting for her. She liked it and seemed surprised. Not a big reaction though.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Surprised her with a hotel stay, and when she went into the room I had flowers, a bottle of wine and a portrait of her that I drew, waiting for her. She liked it and seemed surprised. Not a big reaction though.

Bud, I've read your blogs and seen the questions. You seem pretty damned under valued and under appreciated. That should've gotten a huge reaction. Or atleast acknowledgement of the effort and forethought. I would've been pretty upset if that had happened to me.