Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey I've been having sex consistently for the first time in my life recently, and I have found out that I can go many times in one day. I've kept track for the last week and from my count we've had sex 23 times since Monday, with the most in one day being 7 times on friday night/saturday morning/afternoon. She was sore after that, but recovered enough to do it 3 more times this evening.

Post the most times you've had sex in a week and most times in a 24 hr period, I'm guessing a lot of you can beat me. There are a lot of horny mofos on here. Also for the record, I can get her to cum most times, sometimes twice, so this isn't just me getting my nut quickly.

Side-note, one of the hottest/confidence boosting things is when I ask her if she's gonna cum and she tells me she can't. I think of this as a challenge, and start to fuck her how I know hits her (easily stimulated) G-spot. Usually in a few min she gasps familiarly and she tells me she came, leaving me grinning at her and her shaking her head (appreciatively) at me. Another hot thing is that according to her I am the biggest she's had (6.5" x 5.5") and no one else has been able to make her come as much as me, both excellent things to know. And I believe her, she says shes not nice enough to lie about it.

Rob_81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm young and have a really high sex drive. My problem, I just can't find a girl who can have sex as often as me. :( I want it like every hour on the the hour.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure me & the wife did 20-30 in a week. I know for awhile we fucked 3-4 times a day, more on the weekend. until we were married, she had never spent a whole day just fucking. it's been years ago now,but I remember her saying the more we did it,the more she wanted my cock, and I was always right there, rock hard and ready. what helped to was she had a smoking hot body, and she came easily & often and she knew how to fuck. we would go to sleep Friday nite,(actually Sat morn) after fucking at least twice after coming home from the bars. wake up Sat morning, fuck twice more, eat breakfast, fuck in the shower. run errands, like grocery shopping. go home, put things away, and fuck. then late in afternoon, with dinner in the oven, we would fuck, nap. wake up, eat supper. get ready, go out with friends, movie, drinking, dancing. come home late and fuck. wake up Sunday morning and fuck. gee to be young again.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't even imagining having as much sex as some of you guys ... wow!:You_Rock_Emoticon:

The most I've had sex was 5 times in about 30 hours, when I had only weekends with this girl. In the past, I know I've had sex every day when on a vacation. Sex 20 to 70(!!!) times in a week .. I think my dick would fall off, or at least be severely sore!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I met my first girlfriend who was my age during summer vacation. (I was 15, and she was a year older.) I was still kinda new to sex, and she was a virgin when we met, so we fucked 5 or 6 times a day for the first month. Then we calmed down a little, but pretty much did it at least daily. When school was back in session, I was lucky that she lived close to school, had parents who both worked, and had the same lunch period as me!

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah some of these numbers seriously sound like they would make my dick fall right off!!

Most times masturbating myself to orgasm in 24 hours: 6

Most times I've had sex to orgasm not by myself within a 24 hour period: 5 I think. But I used to visit Steamworks in Chicago a lot and there would be (safe!) sex with quite a few people there...are blow jobs sex? Does it count as sex if I fuck the hell out of a bottom, he cums, I don't, and I go fuck someone else?

Most times having sex to orgasm with the same person in 24 hours: 3 with this super hottttt Brazilian guy who loved to get fucked and had a huge cock...and moved back to Brazil :( If he knew about this site, he would put a LOT of us to shame, especially in the girth department - good thing for me he was a bottom - there was no WAY that was going in my ass - but I digress :)

Most times in a week: who knows, I haven't kept track.

By the way, these were all, unfortunately, a while ago. My sex drive is less in my 30s, though I still want to get off at least once a day.

Last edited:

66mustang_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive always had an incredible sex drive, and before i started having sex used to masturbate multiple times daily. Once pulled off eleven times in less than 24 hours.

My college gf and I were always at it. Every morning when we woke up, again after breakfast at least once, sometimes during breakfast. We would meet up between classes several times a day and at least one of us would cum if not both. She would suck me off or I would rub her off multiple times a day most days whenever possible, and then we stayed in every night of the week doing nothing but fucking. She was incredible and she was even more impressed with my ability to always be rock hard, even after she had taken several loads. I think the most that we came together over a weekend has to be close to 30 times that one or both of us came,obviously she a lot more than I did. Man what fun we had. Dick always sore and ready for more.