Most sexual/horny women like big cock more than avarage/small

armalpsg

1st Like
Media
I noticed something interesting. Whenever women likes to have penis (even in one day) they mostly add they would have BIG penises. I don't know if I'm right, but I guess women that could be man prefer big penises so in fact women prefer bigger ones over small ones/avarege (beacuse they think/know BIGGER can do more and it's more fun) ? Ladies, what's your opinion?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does such a mythical creature exist?

I got one of them. The boy is actually humble to the point shyness about his peen.

I think most of the actively posting women are with men who happen to have big peens and are not obsessed about it.

This is a site about large penises. Any women here obviously have some particular interest.

Actually, no. I joined originally because of humor. A humor site wrote an article poking fun at lpsg. It had nothing to do with a particular interest much less obsession or fetish for penis. Large or otherwise. Maybe don't try to speak for women, a demographic you don't belong to, much less trying to speak for all the women on here.

This is also Ask a Woman. You're not allowed to post here, unless it's in a thread you started.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, my English is bad, so I'll try again. I mean, most women if could have a penis even for one day, they would choose a big one. (I met several women that told me the would have big ones) BUT, on the other side, a lot of say size doesn't matter. From this, I guess maybe size doesn't matter, but if they could choose if their partner have avarege penis or rather larger one, they would choose larger one.
Don't you think there can be a difference between wanting to recieve, and wanting to wield?

Last edited:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Think he is trying to ask (I am assuming purely hypothetically and defying the laws of gravity and nature):

"If you were to be born a man with a penis; would you opt to be born with a horse cock or something in the more modest range?"

I think that's it...or fuck it I missed it completely

There I have done my good act for the day, I can sleep easy. Please don't throw things at me.
Sorry, man posting in AAW who,isn’t the OP will get things thrown at him.
But I’m arming with Nerf. You are a good egg on average.

D

deleted848353

I would (did) choose the one attached to someone who doesn't give a fuck how big his dick is :cool:

I think hes referring to all the threads that pop up asking if u were a dude for a day would you pick a big dick might be wrong but i still see no question in either of his posts

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

armalpsg

1st Like
Media
Okay, my English is bad, so I'll try again. I mean, most women if could have a penis even for one day, they would choose a big one. (I met several women that told me the would have big ones) BUT, on the other side, a lot of say size doesn't matter. From this, I guess maybe size doesn't matter, but if they could choose if their partner have avarege penis or rather larger one, they would choose larger one.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think hes referring to all the threads that pop up asking if u were a dude for a day would you pick a big dick might be wrong but i still see no question in either of his posts

That last sentence there in this post...
From this, I guess maybe size doesn't matter, but if they could choose if **their partner** have avarege penis or rather larger one, they would choose larger one.

Boom. :D

armalpsg

1st Like
Media
The question is what's your opinion about it? Why women who would like to have penis even for 1 day would like to have a big penis (if penis size doesnt matter and a lot of woman just don't give a fuck about penis size) ?