Most Squirting Orgasms in one Session?

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Women.

How many times did you have a squirting orgasm in one session?

I've had the pleasure to give about 30 squirting orgasms recently.
The bed was soaked. We had to sleep on the sofa that night.

I guess there most be a limit when all the juice is gone. What is yours?

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I don't think I've had the opportunity or pleasure of 30 squirting orgasms but certainly upwards of 20. Once at the movies, i was fingered for the entire time and never stopped with the squirting orgasms. I kept wondering when I would run out of liquid (and I btw, am not convinced it's not just pee) but the supply seemed endless. There have been many times I've soaked multiple towels through to the bed and could just keep on cumming and cumming. Hit the right spot (which I believe to be the g-spot which is a bundle of urethra nerves or so the gyno tells me) and it's endless and constant.

Honestly though, there are so many of them that there is no way to even keep count.:wink:

Reactions: rko

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah sounds weird. I know a girl I met on here who squirts every time she cums and she told she has to have water nearby cuz if she doesn't she gets a big headache. I don't squirt every time just if its a big orgasm but I'm pretty sure the most I ever squirted is 4 times it was the 1st time my bf and me did it after we were broken up a little while and it was sooo intense :tongue:.

I've found when girls start squirting hard they get dehydrated really fast. I can't believe a girl having as many as 20 and not passing out.

ella_76

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i`ve had about six in one session, totally soaked the bed.... i know its not urine due to the fact that i still had a full bladder afterward`s. it totally wipes me out though and i get mad shakes after.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lost count. I'm going to guess between 10-20.
He made me squirt on his fingers about 5 times, and then during sex, like I said, I lost count. I was begging him to stop making me cum. So between 10 and 20.