Most supportive underwear?

doctorweredying

Just Browsing
Media
hey guys, i was just wondering what you think are the most supportive kinds of underwear. particularly something you could find without having to order from online.

im looking for something that has a big pouch and lifts my stuff up and away from me.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Hey I recently asked the exact same question. Peaceful_Kancer is very knowledgable about this (you shd PM him), and he gave me a number of leads. I ordered 2 pair of Bamboo C2C briefs, and theyre amazing. They really do exactly what we both want -- they feel great (your stuff isnt squished) and they kinda feature your bulge by bringing it up and out. NOt as cheap as dept store underwear but worth every penny.

Tronic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi! If You want a supportive underwear, I would recommend Ergowear; You may even choose the size of the pouch. I´ve got a pair of briefs and trunks and I wouldn't wear anything else, anymore :) Brand named CockSox is same kind and it has a good pouch also.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know what's funny to me about the OP's question? Back in July 2007 I was also shopping on the Internet for supportive underwear, but nothing constricting that would pinch or chafe. I came across this one website that included customer reviews of underwear. I found this one pair that seemed to be what I was looking for, and the customer reviews supported that impression. One reviewer wrote that he had heard about the style from lpsg.org and that after buying a pair himself he was very please.

"What's lpsg.org?" I wondered to myself. So I looked.

Large Penis Support Group

When I finished laughing, I couldn't help but to look around a bit, and quickly discovered that there were several threads on interest to me. So, to my surprise, I ended up joining the site, and writing a couple of replies to some interesting threads. I got so distracted, I never did get back to my underwear shopping, but I've been coming to lpsg almost every day for over a year now.

doctorweredying, you said you would prefer not to order underwear online. Do you have a Target near you? If so, I like their Merona line of underwear and C9 by Champion. They are made out of a very thin, light, soft cotton, similar to the fabric used for Calvin Klein underwear. They probably can't compete against some of the more high-end brands other posters have mentioned, but they're cheaper and easier to obtain. If you like them, great. I you don't, you're only out about $10 and can then move on to some of the higher-end brands.

These have a nice pouch and show off your bulge really well. (This model must be a eunuch. Maybe I'll take a pic of myself wearing them so that you can see what they look like on a real man.)
Merona® Cotton/Lycra Boxer Briefs 2-pk. : Target

Because these are long, they don't ride up as much and don't pinch or chafe in the groin.
C9 by Champion® Cotton Boxer Briefs 2-pk. : Target

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Attachments

doctorweredying

Just Browsing
Media

paul011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A Under armour jock is handsdown the best for me then comes a mueller then trufit for daily wear