dst007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In college, I used to get to the gym late and one time I caught eyes with this guy the whole time. He was hot. Fit but not roided out, tall, typical southern frat jock. I’m tall, 6’2” but he was like 6’5 and you could tell there was a lot going on downstairs.

Anyways. I head to locker room, change, he comes in right as I’m just getting my boxers on and I’m semi hard from the work out. Plus this dude making eyes at me the whole time had my imagination going. I’m a little over 8in un. He looked right at my cock and said “holy shit” out loud. I brushed it off as typical bro talk and responded, “as tall as you are, I’m sure you aren’t lacking.” He nodded and replied “but I’ve never seen a dick that big AND uncut.” I’m a northerner in a southern world, freshman year of college, I wasn’t about to put a spotlight on myself and push this convo any further, so laughed, packed up and said goodnight.

Few days go by and I see this guy again, late night at gym. First thing he says to me , “do I get another show tonight?” I was caught off guard, but I quickly replied, “do I get one in return?” We laughed, worked out together, got to know each others names, shoot the shit. As I’m heading to the locker room he asked me what my plans were for the night. I assumed he wanted to grab a drink. Nope. Asked me to head to his place. I obliged.

I head over, not knowing what to expect. second I walk through his door, he pins me up against the wall and reaches for my junk. With a huge smile, he leans in for a kiss, probably the best kiss I’ve had. At this point I am rock hard and I can feel that he is too. So I grab his cock. “Is this my show?” I ask. Dude was hung and thick as hell. I did waste any time, I got on my knees and brought that shaft all the way in my mouth. The moan from him was bliss to me. Seeing his tall body quiver as I overly attended to his plump mushroom head, was everything. Once he started getting close he grabbed me by the arms and tossed me on the couch and said “my turn.” With a huge grin he pulled out my dick and immediately started playing with my foreskin and slapping my cock against his face. he wasted no time deepthroating me. holding and pausing just to be sure he gagged a few times. It was amazing. Dude had a powerful tongue and I wanted it in my ass. And I demanded it. It was like I asked him to open the Xmas gifts early, I can still see that grin like it was yesterday. That strong tongue was no joke, it could have been 6’5” as well, lol. Next thing I know, he hops up, gets on all fours on his ottoman and asks for the same treatment but follows it up with, “better get me ready for that thick cock of yours.” I didn’t waste anytime. He had an amazing ass, paired with the long muscular legs I could have came at the sight of him. I buried my face so deep in his ass and took hold of his thick cock to get his ass even deeper. His taint and balls were so smooth, I think I turned his backside into a slip and slide. And he was loving it. No lube necessary, I took the head of my cock and loosened him up a bit more until he said “don’t wait, go balls deep.” Now this dude was tight as hell, I didn’t want to hurt him, but you
Could tell he was in the zone, he wanted it, and bad. So I delivered, his head shot back so far, I immediately pushed the top of his back down into the ottoman, stood on top of the ottoman and properly mounted him. His ass was amazing, and that tall basketball player build presented a back with many places to grab hold to. Seriously he had those broad shoulders and the wide lats that most professional basketball players sport. I was in heaven. But I wanted to see him cum. I backed off. he got on his back and spread those long legs wide. I slowly entered him this time, watching his face as he took me was so fucking hot. I took hold of that thick cock of his and with every thrust from me my Grip got stronger. He was close, I could see it. I slowly pulled out, shot my load all over his lean, wide chest. At this point I could tell he was even closer, jacking that amazing cock with his perfectly ripped arms. I got down on my
Knees and took his cock to the back of my throat, wasting no time to gently meet his prostate with my finger and suck that cock I did. He came so hard I almost chocked. I rolled into the couch and he joined beside me. made out a bit more and then we hit the shower.

This was my first experience in college and it wouldn’t be the last but this was the most memorable. I hope that was descriptive enough, I’m not a novelist.

seekbig13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is 100% true. My best friend from high school and I had kind of lost touch but reconnected through Facebook. We had come out to each other in high school back in 1980 but we never hooked up with each other. I knew that he had married his partner of 25 years and had moved to upstate New York. I am with my partner of 30 years and live on Long Island. Turns out I needed to go Albany for work so I emailed him to see if we could meet for dinner on my way up and he invited me to his house.

I drove up thinking I would be having dinner with him and his husband but when I got to his house he told me his husband was away. He had prepared a great meal and afterwards we sat down for drinks. He then brought out a joint and asked if I wanted to smoke. I hadn’t had a joint in forever but said why not. He then said pot made him super horny but I didn’t think much of it. He lite up and passed the joint to me. He then took the joint and told me to come closer. He said he was going to blow smoke into my mouth. I opened up and he proceeded to blow smoke back in my mouth and then leaned in to kiss me. I was slightly taken aback as this was the last thing I expected but I popped an instant booner. He smiled at me and said he always wanted to do that. At that point I was not sure what I should do but decided what the hell and leaned back in to kiss him again.

Next thing I knew we were both all over each other and clothes started to fly off. I had never seen his cock erect but it was fucking beautiful. We are both Puerto Rican and uncut. I’m about 7” but really thick. His is about 8” but not as thick as mine. When I pulled off his underwear I found that he was wearing a cockring. I looked at him and laughed saying you were expecting this weren’t you!

He took me to his bedroom and we laid down on his bed and I started sucking his giant cock. He loved that I was able to take the whole thing. Next thing I know he stands up on the bed and feeds me his cock. He was gentle at first but then picked up the pace and was soon facefucking me pretty roughly. He said he liked to get a little raunchy and was planning on fucking me. He laid down again and produced some lube from the nightstand. I took the lube from him and put it all over cock and proceeded to sit down on that magnificent cock of his. I took me a minute to get used to his size but once did I began to ride him. He then pushed me on my back, rammed his cock into me roughly and went on to fuck me in every possible position for over one hour.

I have never been fucked like this before and finally he dragged my ass to the edge of the bed and he stood up between my legs and fucked me harder than I have ever been fucked before. I couldn’t hold out any longer and came all over myself. He then fucked me even harder and then came in my ass. He lay on top of me and said we could have been doing since high school! That was one year ago and we got together one other time after that. We are trying to make plans to meet again soon.

The one time I was the “other man.”

I had been dating Ashley for a few months in the summer of 2016 before we broke up for some stupid reason.
At the time I was 26 and she was 22.
Me: 6’3 white dude, average build, 7” dick, brown hair.
Her: about 5’10 white girl, slim athletic build, brown hair, tits slightly smaller than a handful, a gorgeous ass, and the most delicious and wet pussy I’ve ever had the pleasure of exploring.

We had been broken up for a few weeks when we got back in touch with each other and she agreed to come over to my house kind of late one night. I checked her social media and saw she had a recently new boyfriend, some dude who’d been fawning over her for years and she finally let out of the friend zone.

She gets over to my house, we have a couple drinks and talk while listening to music on the couch. I ask her about the boyfriend and eventually she confesses that the sex is really bad. Nowhere near as good as we had (it was really fucking good), and mostly just let him go until he was done.

She always had this cheeky grin that would flash while we were flirting or I said something that turned her on. I noticed it once or twice in the conversation, put my drink down and slid over to her on the couch getting right in her face, and she instinctively laid back saying ‘oh my’ or something similar when I climbed on top of her. My heart was beating so fast because even though I’d been on top of her plenty of times it was my first time with someone that was in another relationship.

I put my face right in front of hers, breathing heavily and she tried to move up and kiss me but I backed off climbing off of her. We both sat up and sighed really heavy at the tension. I initially said I wouldn’t kiss someone in a relationship like that but she told me she was going to break up with him already.

After that all bets were off and we resumed the previous position, making out heavily. After a few minutes of getting reacquainted I took her to my bedroom and we fucked a few times. Sorry the details of that part are a little sparse because it was just vanilla sex that was really hot. ‘Reclaiming’ her, and her saying she missed my dick. How much bigger I was than him, etc.

Nothing like some of the experiences written about here but it’s one I’ll always remember even though we’re not together anymore.

Grayhair

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My 5 cents:
UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER IN FLORIDA

Last December I decided to spend the Christmas holidays in Florida
on the Gulf of Mexico shore in a rather pleasant resort with excellent
service. Although this was hardly my first trip to to Florida, I had never
been in this part of the peninsula. I was enjoying the warm bay with
snow-white sand beaches, went on all sorts of excursions to parks with
exotic grasses and plants, enjoyed fresh seafood with some new
acquaintances in little restaurants on piers right on the bay, went on
fishing trips on the open sea to catch 8-10 kilogram tuna. In short -
paradise.

I spent most of the time at the resort next to the open (but heated)
pool. Usually going to the same spot, I gradually became accustomed to
familiar faces. During my last 4-5 days there, two charming men with
good figures and graying hair were basking in the sun just a few
reclining chairs away from me. They usually spoke only to each other
and between dips in the pool or jacuzzi, they gambled on their mobile
phones or played backgammon. I never engaged in conversation with
them and our communication was limited to a nod of greeting in the
morning and at the end of the day. After observing them, it became
more and more obvious to me that their relationship was much more
intimate than just friendship.

One evening they were getting ready to leave the pool area, like most
of the vacationers. After gathering up his things, one of them headed for
the exit. The second one (slightly younger, blond, about 48-50) was
taking more time collecting his swimming gear. While he was putting
his gear into a bag, he glanced over to me several times. One time he
smiled a bit and coquettishly licked his lips with his tongue. After
another similar glance and barely noticeable smile he picked up his bag
and headed for the exit right past my recliner. My gaydar prompted me
to give him some signal that I understood and accepted his invitation. I
stared at him, raised my thumb to my lips and licked it lecherously. My
neighbor clearly understood my answer, smiled again and hurried to
catch up to his friend.

The next morning I saw from my recliner that my neighbors had
arrived and had settled in their usual place about 4-5 meters from
me. The blonde-haired guy settled his gear and in a rather loud voice
informed his friend that he was going to change his clothes in the
shower. After glancing quickly in my direction he set off for the
building where the lockers, sauna and shower stalls with opaque doors
were located. I also grabbed my towel and extra speedo and followed
him.

When I entered the locker room, I saw that he had already undressed and
was standing naked holding his towel in his hands. He moved one hand
toward his groin, and like almost all men, accidentally fondled the
"package" hanging between his legs. He headed for one of the shower
stalls after looking in my direction and with a subtle nod of his head
invited me to follow. This early in the morning the locker room and
shower stalls were still completely vacant so after I undressed I followed
him to the same shower stall. When the blond guy saw me in the cabin
he raised his forefinger to his lips indicating that I shouldn't make any
noise.

After we helped each other take a shower my partner put his hands
around me and gripped me in a tight embrace. I also put my arms
around his waist and pressed my chest and belly tightly against his
body. My partner stared intently at my face and whispered that he liked
my blue eyes and my salt-and-pepper hair. I thanked him and whispered
in his ear that I liked his stately physique, the broad cheekbones on his
handsome face and his thick eyebrows.

Our romantic verbal exchanges served as a stimulus for our subsequent
actions. My shower stall partner lowered his mouth to mine and kissed
my lips passionately. Since I adore that kind of affection I answered in
kind, opened my mouth and our tongues began a love battle. This
French kiss served as motivation to put other parts of our bodies into
action. While we were kissing, our bodies were rubbing against each
other so intensively that our tongue love battle passed the baton to our
already engorged cocks. Instead of a battle, however, the latter caressed
each other. My partner grasped my hard-on with his hand while the
palm of my hand took his shaft. We both began to move our hands
along the stiffened columns. He was pulling my foreskin back and then
returning it to the tip while I was sliding my palm back and forth from
the tip of his circumcised cock down to his balls.

With my other hand I began to firmly squeeze one side of his soft
supple ass with my fingers. Gradually my hand slide down his crack
and began to penetrate into the treasured cavity. My partner
demonstrated his approval of this action by rotating his ass. I signaled
my partner to turn his back to me. By pushing against his lower back
with my hands I bent him over so that he was resting his hands on the
stone ledge on the wall while I knelt down between his legs. While my
hands were stretching apart the cleavage of his ass, my face approached
his pink button that invitingly contracted and then relaxed. I blew air
toward it several times just as if I was blowing up a balloon, and then
my lips approached this flower bud and I began to lick its flesh,
gradually letting my tongue penetrate deeper and deeper. My partner
not only intensively rotated his ass but also pressed it even more firmly
against my lips and tongue. While he was doing that, he grasped my
head and pressed it firmly against his taint. All of this excited me very
much so I grabbed my own shaft that was demanding attention and
caresses to gratify it by jerking off rhythmically.

My cock was incredibly tense and clearly required "more warmth and
closer contact" than my hand was able to supply. I stood up, directed
this impatient and demanding shaft toward his crack and began rubbing
it along the cleavage from the small of his back to his groin. Then my
hands helped its tip to approach the treasured circular cavity and gently
pressed it against the tightly compressed folds. Since they had been
softened by my lips and smothered by my saliva they surrendered to the
insistence of the supple head and allowed it gently penetration
within. At that moment my partner gasped and slightly moved forward,
clearly indicating that the penetration was painful. I diminished the
pressure from my cock, added more saliva from my mouth with my hand
and slowly continued the offensive movement. My partner relaxed his
sphincter a bit and allowed my cock to penetrate the opposing
gateway. Further insistent movements allowed my cock to penetrate up
to my balls.

My partner heaved a sigh of relief and reaching my hips with his hand
encouraged them to further back and forth movements. I gradually
followed his wish and began to fuck him rhythmically. However, as has
often happened to me previously, I was very - even exceedingly --
overexcited. Literally after several thrusts into his rear door, I muttered
that I was close to erupting and within seconds, my whole body
shuddering, I poured out my sperm inside my lover. When I had
recovered, I apologized for the fact that it had all happened so quickly.

He reassured me saying that he was more aroused than usual. Still yet
unsatisfied, he was pleasuring his cock with his hand while sitting on the
ledge and looked at me with a smile. Touched by the pleasure my
partner had given me I got down on my knees between his knees and
with all my skill and love within a few minutes I brought him to
orgasm. When he ejaculated, his whole body shook and he held my
head firmly on his erupting cock. As a result, we were even - each
having received his share of his partner's seed. This was a worthy and
just finish to our rather short, but emotionally rich encounter.

The next day and following days neither he nor his partner came to
the pool. Evidently, their vacation had ended.

seekbig13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't wait for it!!! Please do when you have the time.

So this is the second time my best friend from high school and I hooked up. Again, I swear this is 100% true. After the first time my friend fucked me like no one had ever fucked me before, I couldn’t get him off my mind. I live on Long Island with my partner and my best friend lives upstate New York with his husband so we weren’t near each other. Otherwise I would have been over his house whenever I could. It had been about two months since we hooked that I finally reached out to him and said I needed another good fucking. I agreed to make the 3 hour drive the following week to his house upstate There was one minor problem - his husband would be home so we would need to go somewhere else.

I took the day off from work and drove up to my friend. I called him from New York State Thruway and he gave me name of local diner where we met as we couldn’t meet at his house. He said he had a surprise for me and to follow him. I followed him in my car to a non-descript house. We went to front door and were greeted by owner. We paid small admission and were told we could go upstairs. There were couches and a large bed in the middle of the room. There were also bags to place all your belongings. My friend told me he came here all the time and that lots of hot local guys came here as well. We both stripped down and joined another hot younger guy on couch. I went down on my knees and started sucking my friends giant cock. Soon the younger guy and I were both slobbering all over the giant cock. More guys started to arrive and several had wedding rings on and were there looking for cock. We were soon surrounded by at least 5-6 men all stroking their cocks. My friend and I were soon down on our knees taking on all the cocks surrounding us while the young guy from the couch was sucking both our cocks. It was so fucking hot and surreal having so many cocks to play with. I had never seen my friend sucking a cock and he was almost as good as me taking on big cock.

At this point more guys were arriving and one guy reallly caught my eye. He was about in his early 50s with typical dad bod and yes he was wearing a wedding ring. His cock was the biggest in group. He was about 8” but was the thickest cock I’d seen in a long time. He feed me his cock and I tried my best to deep thrust it but never really took it all. My friend said we should move to the bed in the middle of the room. I laid down and my friend went down on me for the first time and he also rimmed me. All around us guys were sure sucking each other off and jerking off. My friend then lifted my legs in the air and placed his cock right in my ass and started to fuck me right in front of at least 10 others guys. The guy with the super thick cock fed me his cock while my friend fucked me. I couldn’t last too long and much too soon shot my load as my best friend fucked me. After I came you friend pulled out and went to town on married guy with thick cock.

He sat on the edge of the bed and told married guy to give it to him hard and to tug on his nipples as hard as he could. Married guy then went on to do just that. I couldn’t believe my friend could take both the mouth fucking and having his nipples squeezed so hard but soon ny friend was cumming as married guy flooded his throat with cum. I thought to myself that I couldn’t wait to play with my friend’s nipples and hurt him like he asked married guy to do to him.

We haven’t gotten together since then but I’m sending him a message right now to see when we can hook up again. I think he needs to come to Long Island next time.

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Co worker and I went to have drinks at a casino and and meet her Mom and mom's female friend. Evening was very sexually charged, all 3 women kept putting thiers hands on me, shoulder, thigh, arm. Before I knew it Mom and friend excused themselves. Co worker explained I was there for them to get worked up to go back to hubby's. I said oh, ok. She excused herself to go to restroom, when she returmed I asked her if she knew what it felt lime to have to pee, she said yes so I said feel me and tell me if I need to pee. She laughed and asked if I wanted to be with her tonight. I said yes definitely. We go to her apt. We have lots of foreplay, oral manual stimulation. When she was ready for intercourse she said I need to hold. She rode my cock better than any woman ever had. Reverse cowgirl got her off multiple times. She told me my cock gave her "g" spot some much needed stimulation. We then fell asleep cuddling. Alarm went off I showered first, as I was getting out of the shower I heard her on the phone. She told me later she was talking to her boyfriend giving him an account of last night. Ee saw each other for 6 months, she then left her boyfriend and a month later got married. Haven't heard froer since. She was 23, I was 46. A great 6 months of my life.

dynamite15

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mine happened a week ago (maybe that’s why it is the most unforgettable one for me right now) when I logged in to this app were you can meet a bunch of guys from your area, and I saw this one guy who had about two pics of him wearing sunglasses and seemed to be driving. Both of them were sexy, and I got a feeling he was built big and broad, but from his profile I learnt he was rather thin and was shorter than me at 5’11 (I’m 6’0) and i just texted him. We talked for a while rather normally, he told me about his interest in cars, driving and weed to which I could relate to (minus the last one) and then he told me we could meet at his house after work so we could go to a local club we both knew about with some of his friends. And so we did.

I took an Uber to his house and he met me at the rear door (not pun intended) and we went up to his bedroom. He was just like I pictured him, but shorter than I was and I got the feeling he was acting wiggly because he was a nervous of being with me. We started talking and making conversation and I just got fixed on his deep blue eyes and rose cheeks that made him look childish for his age (he was 30 and older than me at my 22s) he rolled up some blunts while we talked and then said he could get dressed for the club so we could drive on his car while we smoked, to which I told him fine. But I think he didn’t thought his wardrobe change through because he suddenly realized we were alone on his bedroom and that he had to change in front of me. And me, being the flirtatious tease that I am told him, with a light smirk, while I got comfortable on the chair “Go on, get changed. There’s nowhere you can hide, so own this moment. Put up a show for me” and he just laughed and got deep red and took off his short, to which I made a swooshing sound to let him now I was enjoying the show, and put his new one. To then stop himself again when it was time for him to take off his pants and I said again “Go on already, I’m waiting” and he turned his back at me while he pulled his pants down and I got to see his perky butt which was the last string for me. He was so sexy, yet so nervous and dainty, like he was so innocent and nervous from my presence. I stood up and kissed him, lightly at first, just to notice his lips had a cherry sweet taste that only turned me on even more. I loved how tender and submissive he was under my touch.

We kissed for a while and then he said “ok, we should go now.” And I teased him asking “go where?” And he just said “Oh, so it’s like you never wanted to go to the club” to which I replied, shooting my biggest shoot “I didn’t plan going anywhere after I saw how cute your eyes were” to which he just seemed to shush me with his hand and went out his room, signaling me to follow. We went into his car to smoke, but to my surprise he just baked his car to his own driveway and we parked there smoking and talking some more. And after our blunt he told me we should go inside the house again. But this time before he went into his room he told me to go wait for him inside while he went to the bathroom, and so I did and played with his dog for a while.

When he came back he said we could watch a movie, so we sat on his couch while he looked for something on Netflix to watch, and to be fair we didn’t even watched the first two minutes of it as we started kissing and caressing our bodies right there on the couch. We got both of us moaning and panting by our kisses and touching when we he said it was time to move over to the bed. Where we kept on exploring each other bodies, where soon enough our clothes were tossed out of the way and I just forced him to lay on his stomach by pushing his body a little (as I had just learnt he liked to be pushed around and dominated) and I went down on his back, kissing it, until I got to his cute pale butt where I bite his check and started rimming him a little. He was panting and moaning, ready. I asked for his consent, if I should keep going, to which he replied yes between moans. I guided my cock tip to his rose bud and pushed tenderly. He was so turned on by everything that it wasn’t so hard for me to get fully inside him, and he just moaned loudly and kissed me.

He liked to be pushed down by my body while I drove myself inside him. We kissed, I chocked him a little with my arm around his neck (which he seemed to love) and then he told me he wanted to change positions, and he got on his back, pulled his legs up and I continued for about two minutes before he told me he was cuming, hard and heavy. We stopped for a second for him to catch his breath, he seemed to like it, and then he laid back again on his stomach so we could keep going (as I wasn’t finished) and this time it was harder, sweatier, deeper and sloppier. We were GOING at it, soon enough I told him I was close and he started pushing his ass back at me hard, asking for it, needing it, gasping for air and lust. And as I told him I was close, he said he was too, and we came together. Me inside of him and he, for the second time, on the sheets.

It was intense. He was completely out of breath after his second shoot, so we just cuddle on his bed naked for a while. He told me he liked to be cuddled after sex, and so I did. We stayed there for a while, until I heard him snore lightly. But I had to go back home, so I woke him up, told him I had to leave. We got dressed again and he offered me to drive me back home, I accepted and we talked a bit more on the drive back. He was really nice and everything, he said he liked my accent and that I was easy to talk to (which is true, because I’m much of an extrovert). We said bye, and that was it.

I believe the ‘unforgettable’ component of this encounter is how tender and cute he was to me, and how into each other we were. Because we had sex like long lost lovers, as it all played out. For now, we have texted a little, he said we could be friends, but we haven’t seen each other again since then. But, as I said, this was just last week, who knows if we are ever going to meet again.

crazyb0i19

Sexy Member
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In college, I used to get to the gym late and one time I caught eyes with this guy the whole time. He was hot. Fit but not roided out, tall, typical southern frat jock. I’m tall, 6’2” but he was like 6’5 and you could tell there was a lot going on downstairs.

Anyways. I head to locker room, change, he comes in right as I’m just getting my boxers on and I’m semi hard from the work out. Plus this dude making eyes at me the whole time had my imagination going. I’m a little over 8in un. He looked right at my cock and said “holy shit” out loud. I brushed it off as typical bro talk and responded, “as tall as you are, I’m sure you aren’t lacking.” He nodded and replied “but I’ve never seen a dick that big AND uncut.” I’m a northerner in a southern world, freshman year of college, I wasn’t about to put a spotlight on myself and push this convo any further, so laughed, packed up and said goodnight.

Few days go by and I see this guy again, late night at gym. First thing he says to me , “do I get another show tonight?” I was caught off guard, but I quickly replied, “do I get one in return?” We laughed, worked out together, got to know each others names, shoot the shit. As I’m heading to the locker room he asked me what my plans were for the night. I assumed he wanted to grab a drink. Nope. Asked me to head to his place. I obliged.

I head over, not knowing what to expect. second I walk through his door, he pins me up against the wall and reaches for my junk. With a huge smile, he leans in for a kiss, probably the best kiss I’ve had. At this point I am rock hard and I can feel that he is too. So I grab his cock. “Is this my show?” I ask. Dude was hung and thick as hell. I did waste any time, I got on my knees and brought that shaft all the way in my mouth. The moan from him was bliss to me. Seeing his tall body quiver as I overly attended to his plump mushroom head, was everything. Once he started getting close he grabbed me by the arms and tossed me on the couch and said “my turn.” With a huge grin he pulled out my dick and immediately started playing with my foreskin and slapping my cock against his face. he wasted no time deepthroating me. holding and pausing just to be sure he gagged a few times. It was amazing. Dude had a powerful tongue and I wanted it in my ass. And I demanded it. It was like I asked him to open the Xmas gifts early, I can still see that grin like it was yesterday. That strong tongue was no joke, it could have been 6’5” as well, lol. Next thing I know, he hops up, gets on all fours on his ottoman and asks for the same treatment but follows it up with, “better get me ready for that thick cock of yours.” I didn’t waste anytime. He had an amazing ass, paired with the long muscular legs I could have came at the sight of him. I buried my face so deep in his ass and took hold of his thick cock to get his ass even deeper. His taint and balls were so smooth, I think I turned his backside into a slip and slide. And he was loving it. No lube necessary, I took the head of my cock and loosened him up a bit more until he said “don’t wait, go balls deep.” Now this dude was tight as hell, I didn’t want to hurt him, but you
Could tell he was in the zone, he wanted it, and bad. So I delivered, his head shot back so far, I immediately pushed the top of his back down into the ottoman, stood on top of the ottoman and properly mounted him. His ass was amazing, and that tall basketball player build presented a back with many places to grab hold to. Seriously he had those broad shoulders and the wide lats that most professional basketball players sport. I was in heaven. But I wanted to see him cum. I backed off. he got on his back and spread those long legs wide. I slowly entered him this time, watching his face as he took me was so fucking hot. I took hold of that thick cock of his and with every thrust from me my Grip got stronger. He was close, I could see it. I slowly pulled out, shot my load all over his lean, wide chest. At this point I could tell he was even closer, jacking that amazing cock with his perfectly ripped arms. I got down on my
Knees and took his cock to the back of my throat, wasting no time to gently meet his prostate with my finger and suck that cock I did. He came so hard I almost chocked. I rolled into the couch and he joined beside me. made out a bit more and then we hit the shower.

This was my first experience in college and it wouldn’t be the last but this was the most memorable. I hope that was descriptive enough, I’m not a novelist.
DAMN. THAT WAS SOOOOO HOT. My imagination went wild, you have no idea how hard I am Thanks man

seekbig13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sooo freaking hot!!! Are you both fit??? I would die if you are the bear-type. My fantasy!!

Thanks man! I still jerk off thinking about that first time. When I have more time I will post about second time we hooked up. We met up at sex club by his house and took on about 10 guys.

No - we are not bearish. Both of us are about 5’8” and around 175.

Reactions: crazyb0i19

Hey guys, I don't want to sound corny, but would you mind sharing your most unforgettable sexual encounter. What was it like? Who were you with? I get easily hard reading them. :) The more detailed, the better.
With a guy or girl?

Reactions: crazyb0i19

crazyb0i19

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine happened a week ago (maybe that’s why it is the most unforgettable one for me right now) when I logged in to this app were you can meet a bunch of guys from your area, and I saw this one guy who had about two pics of him wearing sunglasses and seemed to be driving. Both of them were sexy, and I got a feeling he was built big and broad, but from his profile I learnt he was rather thin and was shorter than me at 5’11 (I’m 6’0) and i just texted him. We talked for a while rather normally, he told me about his interest in cars, driving and weed to which I could relate to (minus the last one) and then he told me we could meet at his house after work so we could go to a local club we both knew about with some of his friends. And so we did.

I took an Uber to his house and he met me at the rear door (not pun intended) and we went up to his bedroom. He was just like I pictured him, but shorter than I was and I got the feeling he was acting wiggly because he was a nervous of being with me. We started talking and making conversation and I just got fixed on his deep blue eyes and rose cheeks that made him look childish for his age (he was 30 and older than me at my 22s) he rolled up some blunts while we talked and then said he could get dressed for the club so we could drive on his car while we smoked, to which I told him fine. But I think he didn’t thought his wardrobe change through because he suddenly realized we were alone on his bedroom and that he had to change in front of me. And me, being the flirtatious tease that I am told him, with a light smirk, while I got comfortable on the chair “Go on, get changed. There’s nowhere you can hide, so own this moment. Put up a show for me” and he just laughed and got deep red and took off his short, to which I made a swooshing sound to let him now I was enjoying the show, and put his new one. To then stop himself again when it was time for him to take off his pants and I said again “Go on already, I’m waiting” and he turned his back at me while he pulled his pants down and I got to see his perky butt which was the last string for me. He was so sexy, yet so nervous and dainty, like he was so innocent and nervous from my presence. I stood up and kissed him, lightly at first, just to notice his lips had a cherry sweet taste that only turned me on even more. I loved how tender and submissive he was under my touch.

We kissed for a while and then he said “ok, we should go now.” And I teased him asking “go where?” And he just said “Oh, so it’s like you never wanted to go to the club” to which I replied, shooting my biggest shoot “I didn’t plan going anywhere after I saw how cute your eyes were” to which he just seemed to shush me with his hand and went out his room, signaling me to follow. We went into his car to smoke, but to my surprise he just baked his car to his own driveway and we parked there smoking and talking some more. And after our blunt he told me we should go inside the house again. But this time before he went into his room he told me to go wait for him inside while he went to the bathroom, and so I did and played with his dog for a while.

When he came back he said we could watch a movie, so we sat on his couch while he looked for something on Netflix to watch, and to be fair we didn’t even watched the first two minutes of it as we started kissing and caressing our bodies right there on the couch. We got both of us moaning and panting by our kisses and touching when we he said it was time to move over to the bed. Where we kept on exploring each other bodies, where soon enough our clothes were tossed out of the way and I just forced him to lay on his stomach by pushing his body a little (as I had just learnt he liked to be pushed around and dominated) and I went down on his back, kissing it, until I got to his cute pale butt where I bite his check and started rimming him a little. He was panting and moaning, ready. I asked for his consent, if I should keep going, to which he replied yes between moans. I guided my cock tip to his rose bud and pushed tenderly. He was so turned on by everything that it wasn’t so hard for me to get fully inside him, and he just moaned loudly and kissed me.

He liked to be pushed down by my body while I drove myself inside him. We kissed, I chocked him a little with my arm around his neck (which he seemed to love) and then he told me he wanted to change positions, and he got on his back, pulled his legs up and I continued for about two minutes before he told me he was cuming, hard and heavy. We stopped for a second for him to catch his breath, he seemed to like it, and then he laid back again on his stomach so we could keep going (as I wasn’t finished) and this time it was harder, sweatier, deeper and sloppier. We were GOING at it, soon enough I told him I was close and he started pushing his ass back at me hard, asking for it, needing it, gasping for air and lust. And as I told him I was close, he said he was too, and we came together. Me inside of him and he, for the second time, on the sheets.

It was intense. He was completely out of breath after his second shoot, so we just cuddle on his bed naked for a while. He told me he liked to be cuddled after sex, and so I did. We stayed there for a while, until I heard him snore lightly. But I had to go back home, so I woke him up, told him I had to leave. We got dressed again and he offered me to drive me back home, I accepted and we talked a bit more on the drive back. He was really nice and everything, he said he liked my accent and that I was easy to talk to (which is true, because I’m much of an extrovert). We said bye, and that was it.

I believe the ‘unforgettable’ component of this encounter is how tender and cute he was to me, and how into each other we were. Because we had sex like long lost lovers, as it all played out. For now, we have texted a little, he said we could be friends, but we haven’t seen each other again since then. But, as I said, this was just last week, who knows if we are ever going to meet again.
Awwwwww to me, it seems like you two are going to hit it off!!! Please keep me posted of your next encounter. He might just be the ONE for you!

Reactions: fazhoinka

seekbig13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't wait to hear all about it! The groupie was really hot!!

Met up again with my best best friend at sex club. We didn’t take on ten guys this time but owner of sex club was there. He was about 60, 5’6” and pretty well built. My friend had hooked up with him a few times before and when he walked into main room he’s came over to my best friend and started making out with him.

My best friend turned to me and he said “get down on your knees and suck him.” I hadn’t seen his cock yet but when I got on my knees there was the most beautiful cock I had seen in a while. He was wearing a cock ring and stuffed in that cock ring was one of the thickest cocks and giant balls I had ever seen. He was not completely hard yet but as soon as I took that cock in my mouth it grew to this fat, 8” uncut cock. I pride myself on deep throating giant cock, but this cock was a real challenge. My friend kneeled next to me and smiled and we both went to town slobbering all over this giant cock.

Within a few minutes we worked out a giant load out of the big fat cock. We shared that load while making out.

Reactions: Reg

crazyb0i19

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My 5 cents:
UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER IN FLORIDA

Last December I decided to spend the Christmas holidays in Florida
on the Gulf of Mexico shore in a rather pleasant resort with excellent
service. Although this was hardly my first trip to to Florida, I had never
been in this part of the peninsula. I was enjoying the warm bay with
snow-white sand beaches, went on all sorts of excursions to parks with
exotic grasses and plants, enjoyed fresh seafood with some new
acquaintances in little restaurants on piers right on the bay, went on
fishing trips on the open sea to catch 8-10 kilogram tuna. In short -
paradise.

I spent most of the time at the resort next to the open (but heated)
pool. Usually going to the same spot, I gradually became accustomed to
familiar faces. During my last 4-5 days there, two charming men with
good figures and graying hair were basking in the sun just a few
reclining chairs away from me. They usually spoke only to each other
and between dips in the pool or jacuzzi, they gambled on their mobile
phones or played backgammon. I never engaged in conversation with
them and our communication was limited to a nod of greeting in the
morning and at the end of the day. After observing them, it became
more and more obvious to me that their relationship was much more
intimate than just friendship.

One evening they were getting ready to leave the pool area, like most
of the vacationers. After gathering up his things, one of them headed for
the exit. The second one (slightly younger, blond, about 48-50) was
taking more time collecting his swimming gear. While he was putting
his gear into a bag, he glanced over to me several times. One time he
smiled a bit and coquettishly licked his lips with his tongue. After
another similar glance and barely noticeable smile he picked up his bag
and headed for the exit right past my recliner. My gaydar prompted me
to give him some signal that I understood and accepted his invitation. I
stared at him, raised my thumb to my lips and licked it lecherously. My
neighbor clearly understood my answer, smiled again and hurried to
catch up to his friend.

The next morning I saw from my recliner that my neighbors had
arrived and had settled in their usual place about 4-5 meters from
me. The blonde-haired guy settled his gear and in a rather loud voice
informed his friend that he was going to change his clothes in the
shower. After glancing quickly in my direction he set off for the
building where the lockers, sauna and shower stalls with opaque doors
were located. I also grabbed my towel and extra speedo and followed
him.

When I entered the locker room, I saw that he had already undressed and
was standing naked holding his towel in his hands. He moved one hand
toward his groin, and like almost all men, accidentally fondled the
"package" hanging between his legs. He headed for one of the shower
stalls after looking in my direction and with a subtle nod of his head
invited me to follow. This early in the morning the locker room and
shower stalls were still completely vacant so after I undressed I followed
him to the same shower stall. When the blond guy saw me in the cabin
he raised his forefinger to his lips indicating that I shouldn't make any
noise.

After we helped each other take a shower my partner put his hands
around me and gripped me in a tight embrace. I also put my arms
around his waist and pressed my chest and belly tightly against his
body. My partner stared intently at my face and whispered that he liked
my blue eyes and my salt-and-pepper hair. I thanked him and whispered
in his ear that I liked his stately physique, the broad cheekbones on his
handsome face and his thick eyebrows.

Our romantic verbal exchanges served as a stimulus for our subsequent
actions. My shower stall partner lowered his mouth to mine and kissed
my lips passionately. Since I adore that kind of affection I answered in
kind, opened my mouth and our tongues began a love battle. This
French kiss served as motivation to put other parts of our bodies into
action. While we were kissing, our bodies were rubbing against each
other so intensively that our tongue love battle passed the baton to our
already engorged cocks. Instead of a battle, however, the latter caressed
each other. My partner grasped my hard-on with his hand while the
palm of my hand took his shaft. We both began to move our hands
along the stiffened columns. He was pulling my foreskin back and then
returning it to the tip while I was sliding my palm back and forth from
the tip of his circumcised cock down to his balls.

With my other hand I began to firmly squeeze one side of his soft
supple ass with my fingers. Gradually my hand slide down his crack
and began to penetrate into the treasured cavity. My partner
demonstrated his approval of this action by rotating his ass. I signaled
my partner to turn his back to me. By pushing against his lower back
with my hands I bent him over so that he was resting his hands on the
stone ledge on the wall while I knelt down between his legs. While my
hands were stretching apart the cleavage of his ass, my face approached
his pink button that invitingly contracted and then relaxed. I blew air
toward it several times just as if I was blowing up a balloon, and then
my lips approached this flower bud and I began to lick its flesh,
gradually letting my tongue penetrate deeper and deeper. My partner
not only intensively rotated his ass but also pressed it even more firmly
against my lips and tongue. While he was doing that, he grasped my
head and pressed it firmly against his taint. All of this excited me very
much so I grabbed my own shaft that was demanding attention and
caresses to gratify it by jerking off rhythmically.

My cock was incredibly tense and clearly required "more warmth and
closer contact" than my hand was able to supply. I stood up, directed
this impatient and demanding shaft toward his crack and began rubbing
it along the cleavage from the small of his back to his groin. Then my
hands helped its tip to approach the treasured circular cavity and gently
pressed it against the tightly compressed folds. Since they had been
softened by my lips and smothered by my saliva they surrendered to the
insistence of the supple head and allowed it gently penetration
within. At that moment my partner gasped and slightly moved forward,
clearly indicating that the penetration was painful. I diminished the
pressure from my cock, added more saliva from my mouth with my hand
and slowly continued the offensive movement. My partner relaxed his
sphincter a bit and allowed my cock to penetrate the opposing
gateway. Further insistent movements allowed my cock to penetrate up
to my balls.

My partner heaved a sigh of relief and reaching my hips with his hand
encouraged them to further back and forth movements. I gradually
followed his wish and began to fuck him rhythmically. However, as has
often happened to me previously, I was very - even exceedingly --
overexcited. Literally after several thrusts into his rear door, I muttered
that I was close to erupting and within seconds, my whole body
shuddering, I poured out my sperm inside my lover. When I had
recovered, I apologized for the fact that it had all happened so quickly.

He reassured me saying that he was more aroused than usual. Still yet
unsatisfied, he was pleasuring his cock with his hand while sitting on the
ledge and looked at me with a smile. Touched by the pleasure my
partner had given me I got down on my knees between his knees and
with all my skill and love within a few minutes I brought him to
orgasm. When he ejaculated, his whole body shook and he held my
head firmly on his erupting cock. As a result, we were even - each
having received his share of his partner's seed. This was a worthy and
just finish to our rather short, but emotionally rich encounter.

The next day and following days neither he nor his partner came to
the pool. Evidently, their vacation had ended.
Sooooooo hotttttt thank you for sharing!!!